what is the most awesomeness prank call you"ve ever made?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GunPowder&Lead
what is the funniest, scariest, or just outragous prank call you:ve ever made? Happy Dance smile laughing out loud laughing mad eek! jave people chewed you out over it or wat happened? confused

GunPowder&Lead
i prank called this old woman and was pretending to be a little girl looking for my mommy! she laughed it was fun!!! Happy Dance laughing

Selphie
I called my friend Jarrett once at like, 1 am, and screamed into the phone, "HURRY UP GRANDMA, THEY'RE GAINING ON US!"

gefallen_engel
The only prank calls I have made are really stupid, I call someone up, say to them "phone tag you're it" and hang up. (usually I do that to my mom laughing out loud )

GunPowder&Lead
lol

~Wålshy~
i called my friend gay, and hes not really gay! it was SOOOOO outrageous!

GunPowder&Lead
kewl

Selphie

gefallen_engel
sometimes when my moms answering machine picks up I raspberry

GunPowder&Lead
lol omg you are really kewl

gefallen_engel
nah, just weird laughing

Selphie
When I get the answering machine for Scythe (we're friends outside of kmc), you should hear the shit I leave him. I'm the worst friend ever.

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by Selphie
When I get the answering machine for Scythe (we're friends outside of kmc), you should hear the shit I leave him. I'm the worst friend ever.

laughing

Selphie
Ohmigawd, I have a good idea. I'm going to call my friend and yell, "PRANK CALL, PRANK CALL, PRANK CALL!" and just hang up.

GunPowder&Lead
lol laughing laughing out loud

gefallen_engel
Ohmigawd, I have a good idea. I'm going to call my friend and yell, "PRANK CALL, PRANK CALL, PRANK CALL!" and just hang up.

that would be funny!!

Phucked Up
The best one I've done was called my mom and told her that my niece jumped on the plane we were dropping my sisters grandmother off at. And that the plane already took off and would send us my niece after they land in Missouri.

Needless to say, I thought it was funny but my mom did not.

GunPowder&Lead
lol

Scythe

We're friends??

chillybanana
I used tp phone up other girls asking why there was dirty texts from them on my man's phone.

GunPowder&Lead
lol!!!
my friend and i were in the mall and she told her grandmother her new cell number, well a guy over heard the number and he kept texting us stuff like wat we were doin and wat we were wearing it was scary we were only like 12 then!!!!!!!!!!

GunPowder&Lead
lol yuo are funny laughing

Mairuzu
"I touched a guys ball in hebrew school once"

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by GunPowder&Lead
lol!!!
my friend and i were in the mall and she told her grandmother her new cell number, well a guy over heard the number and he kept texting us stuff like wat we were doin and wat we were wearing it was scary we were only like 12 then!!!!!!!!!!

you said to yourself "you are funny" laughing out loud

that's what it looked like anyways,

watch out, some people will ge the impression that you are using multiple accounts and slipped up and used the wrong account to reply to a commentlaughing out loud

McLovin
Originally posted by Mairuzu
"I touched a guys ball in hebrew school once"

Derp, derp.

Mairuzu
Oh, durka durka durka...

ScarletSpeed
Muhammad Jihad

dadudemon
One time, I called my grandparents who live in Pennsylvania, and I pretended to be from the IRS who spoke with a really thick hick/redneck accent.

Since they talk to me like....once every three years, they had no clue it was their grandson.

They took me seriously at first and sounded concerned. (My grandma answered but put it on speaker once she found out that I was from the IRS so grandpa could listen to this "serious" conversation and contribute his input.)

I told them that we were going to take their RV as payment for their back taxes of $3000. They got SOOOO pissed. Their RV was obviously worth much more than just $3000. They started yellin' and threatening a lawsuit. I told them that "the guys would show up in a couple hours" and that it was mandatory that I call beforehand to ensure those gentleman's safety because the previous owners can get nasty unless notified.

They argued all sorts of good points like why weren't they notified with at least a letter and stuff. LOL

I actually started laughing when my grandfather called me some sort of derogatory idiot red neck....sprinkled with some very foul curse words.

My grandmother said, "you think its funny to ruin people's lives? You are a a despicable person!"

I said, "woe woe woe, grandma. Its me! HAHAHAHAHA"

My grandfather jokingly said that he was going to fly down to Oklahoma to beat my ass...but he thought it was funny as hell. My grandma thought I was a smartass and thought it was funny...but told me not to "do that again".

Other than that, I don't really prank people that often...

Mairuzu
hell no im not reading that

GunPowder&Lead
lol laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Mairuzu
hell no im not reading that

Strangelove
I read it. It's funny.

GunPowder&Lead
yup

=Tired Hiker=
One time I called Taco Bell and asked if they delivered.

GunPowder&Lead
1 time my moms best friend called and asked 4 my mom, i pretended to cry and was saying "shes dead" she freaked out

chillmeistergen
I made a whole album of prank calls. They ended up getting me a part in improvisational stage performances.

ScarletSpeed
1 time my moms best friend called and asked 4 my mom, i pretended to cry and was saying "shes dead" she freaked out

Well that wasn't very nice...Jee Wizz. laughing out loud

GunPowder&Lead
yup thanx

ScarletSpeed
what's up ?laughing out loud

GunPowder&Lead
nm u?

DigiMark007
Best Prank?

So ya know in the movie Waiting where they have the penis-showing game?

So we had just watched it. Good times.

We're at a Super Bowl party with about 30 people. I go up during halftime to make a passionate speech, pretending to be slightly drunk. A friend of mine waits on the other side of the room. Finishing line: "...and the reason is right over THERE!" I point. 30 heads, 1 massive man-sack. Possibly shaft too. I didn't look. Cry of despair, in unison, followed by strings of expletives.

I've never been more proud.

cry

Kumori Okami
heheheh, I can't top any of these, but I suppose I should share this one...

A few years back, me and my friend Matthew were using my newly acquired cell-phone to call random local numbers and come up with some kinda stupid shit to prank them with. So we call one house and this old lady picks up, right? Well, Matthew decides to (for the Gods know what reason) impersonate Fez from That 70's Show. And he was doing really well. He started asking her all these things about if she would buy him some chocolate and whether or not she had a hot daughter and all of this crazy stuff that you'd never expect anyone to come up with off the top of their head, right? So the old lady starts getting flustered and stuttering a lot, trying to keep up with his questions. So, in an effort to try and help her out, I did what any idiot would do... The classic Kelso impersonation while yelling at "Fez" not to make prank phone calls or someone might have him deported, and then hit the "end" button on my phone. We never thought about it again until a few days later...

Well, a few days passed and we had forgotten it, until I had gotten a new voicemail on my phone from the lady. Apparently she had caller ID and was going to turn in my immigrant friend if he didn't call and apologize to her.

So I had my girlfriend call the lady, insisting that she had no clue what was being said, but that phone was hers (she actually did record my voicemail message) and there was no way anyone would be able to prank call from it without her knowledge, then accused the lady of prank calling HER instead...

It really was kinda cruel, in retrospect, but I'd set it all up to do the same thing again in a heartbeat.

Slay
When I was a 15 or 16 I used to torment the same guy all the time with prank calls, It was my friend's dad actually. When he found out I was one of 'the culprits' he made his son hand me a letter in which he said that he'd rip out my intestines three times and smash them back in through my face, and he didn't give a crap about what my parents thought.

Rogue Jedi
How does one rip out someones intestines THREE times? haermm

Selphie
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I made a whole album of prank calls. They ended up getting me a part in improvisational stage performances.

Yeah? That's great!

Slay
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
How does one rip out someones intestines THREE times? haermm
That wasn't even my favourite part of the letter. My favourite doesn't translate into English that well though...

The guy had the tendency to rant. He also spoke like he was a professor at Harvard, yet he was unemployed, didn't take well-fare because he believed that was beneath him, and refused a job at a Chinese takeout because according to him the Chinese commit tax fraud.

Rogue Jedi
I wasnt aware Chinese did that.

chillmeistergen
Yeah? That's great!

Yeah, though the performances were shit and annoying. For some reason we had to rehearse as well, that usually involved closing our eyes and going to a 'happy place'. Put me off acting for good.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Yeah, though the performances were shit and annoying. For some reason we had to rehearse as well, that usually involved closing our eyes and going to a 'happy place'. Put me off acting for good.

I think it would be fun to hear those. Anyway of making that possible? Youtube or something?

Vathu
I called XBOX LIVE customer support and told to them that I had ordered an Xbox 360 over the Internets via Ebayz and told them that mine came with a small asian child.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I think it would be fun to hear those. Anyway of making that possible? Youtube or something?

Yeah, I should be able to. I'll get them off the family pc later.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Vathu
I called XBOX LIVE customer support and told to them that I had ordered an Xbox 360 over the Internets via Ebayz and told them that mine came with a small asian child. laughing

Vathu
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
laughing

I know, I'm horrible.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Vathu
I know, I'm horrible. I honestly cant remember making any bad prank calls.

Vathu
My are usually all awesome.

I haven't done any really good recent ones though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.