Thanos/Tyrant (at full power)/Molecule Man (current) vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
JLA lineup

KC Superman (sundipped)

Wonder Woman (with all of her magic weapons and the Power Gem)

The Flash (Kingdom Wally)

Martian Manhunter

Green Lantern (Hal)

Aqua Man

Dr Fate

Batman (one million)

Which team takes it?

Knowsbleed33
Owen and the Team. I'm not sure what a full power Thanos constitutes though?

guy222
MM FTW

janus77
either Tyrant or MM solos.
spite thread.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by janus77
either Tyrant or MM solos.
spite thread.
That's not going to happen. KC Superman sun dipped, Kingdom Come Flash, WW with the Power Gem and her magical weapons. Plus they have Dr Fate, Hal Jordan, Martian Manhunter, Aqua Man, and Batman 1 million. Team one has their hands full. First of all, How will any one on team one lay a single hand on Kingdom Come Wally? Regular Supes is a problem when he sun dipped. But this is far more powerful Supes this time doing it. And Dr Fate and Hal Jordan working together will prove to be very useful. While Aqua Man, Batman 1 million, and J'onn J'onzz are the backup. Team 2 could take the slight majority here.

fangirl101
Molecule Man is far more powerful than this Full powered tyrant that we've never seen. He turns the entire JLA into poodles and Puts them into the pound.

celestialdemon
Team one wins. Molecule Man and Tyrant are gonna be too much for team 2 to handle.

janus77
MM > abstracts, iirc and Tyrant is almost the equal of a normal Galactus (thus not far short of an abstract). speed is nothing to either, imo.

both could annihilate the entire battlefield/galaxy with a blink. MM could probably still annihilate the universe. nobody on the JLA is even remotely close to enduring that kind of power.

starlock
Team one for the win

fangirl101
MM > abstracts, iirc and Tyrant is almost the equal of a normal Galactus (thus not far short of an abstract). speed is nothing to either, imo.

both could annihilate the entire battlefield/galaxy with a blink. MM could probably still annihilate the universe. nobody on the JLA is even remotely close to enduring that kind of power.

Now that is wrong. There are a couple of JLERs who can endure a galaxy destroying blast. the Regular Superman lived Thru a double black hole. Black Holes Destroy Galaxies. Wonder Woman Survived infinite power using her bracelets. Dr. Fate has been point blank at a universe Destroying Blast.

janus77
Originally posted by fangirl101
Now that is wrong. Thier are a couple of JLERs who can endure a galaxy destroying blast. the Regular Superman lived Thru a double black hole. Black Holes Destroy Galaxies. Wonder Woman Survived infinite power using her bracelets. Dr. Fate has been point blank at a universe Destroying Blast.
lol, you're funny yes.

Surfer creates black holes with a mere gesture... Surfer destroys the universe with lots of black holes?

MM could utterly smite the lot with a gesture, Tyrant would take a little longer but he would still stomp the entire JLA on his own.

Bentley
Still, Molecule Man owns.

Xplosive
JLA looses.

fangirl101
lol, you're funny yes.

Surfer creates black holes with a mere gesture... Surfer destroys the universe with lots of black holes?

MM could utterly smite the lot with a gesture, Tyrant would take a little longer but he would still stomp the entire JLA on his own.
Surfer Creates black Holes but goes crazy absorbing some power of a small star? Surfer destroys the universe with black holes? my don't you like the surfer. LMAO.
Yes MM could beat them with a gesture, By turning them into poop. Or expelling greater than universal destroying power. But to say that a galaxy destroying blast is enough to take them out is wrong. a GL ring held a big bang before. It would take far more destructive power to destroy the JLA in this thread.

Bentley
Its different to absorb all the energy from a sun than to energy manipulate things to create a black hole, I don't think Magneto would be able to absorb a sun.

quanchi112
Team 1 slaughters.

Spitey spite.

Galan007
MM is powerful, but Tony proved his mind is susceptible to a form of mind rape .

Anyhow, Team 1.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by Marvelknight
JLA lineup

KC Superman (sundipped)

Wonder Woman (with all of her magic weapons and the Power Gem)

The Flash (Kingdom Wally)

Martian Manhunter

Green Lantern (Hal)

Aqua Man

Dr Fate

Batman (one million)

Which team takes it?

This has to be the most no expression thread I've ever read.

When I first saw the title of the thread I had to giggle, I truly thought it was just a joke thread.

Then to my utter surprise ( evil face ) the DC faithful are coming out of the wood work to say that the JLA could actually win this.

I'm continually blown away with unadulterated biases of DC fans, who without question show that their glass is forever run-nth over.

Team 1 without issue #1

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Illuminati

When I first saw the title of the thread I had to giggle, I truly thought it was just a joke thread.

Then to my utter surprise ( evil face ) the DC faithful are coming out of the wood work to say that the JLA could actually win this.

I'm continually blown away with unadulterated biases of DC fans, who without question show that their glass is forever run-nth over.

Team 1 without issue #1 Team 1 slaughters the jla. It isnt even close.

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Illuminati

Team 1 without issue #1 I did not see anyone who said the JLA could win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Marvelknight
That's not going to happen. KC Superman sun dipped, Kingdom Come Flash, WW with the Power Gem and her magical weapons. Plus they have Dr Fate, Hal Jordan, Martian Manhunter, Aqua Man, and Batman 1 million. Team one has their hands full. First of all, How will any one on team one lay a single hand on Kingdom Come Wally? Regular Supes is a problem when he sun dipped. But this is far more powerful Supes this time doing it. And Dr Fate and Hal Jordan working together will prove to be very useful. While Aqua Man, Batman 1 million, and J'onn J'onzz are the backup. Team 2 could take the slight majority here. Did you not read this post nver?

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Did you not read this post nver?

Your grammar. Did I not read this post never? What? Any, I ignored that as blind fanboyism.

Astner
That's not a grammar mistake, it's a spelling mistake ... Or was it shifty

quanchi112
Your grammar. Did I not read this post never? What? Any, I ignored that as blind fanboyism. Oh right,fangirl. shifty

Did you not read marvelknights post? He gave the jla slight majority.

Astner
Originally posted by quanchi112
Oh right,fangirl. shifty
The funny thing is, he interpreted it as never (the term) but acted as it was directed to him ... Who's playing innocent roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Astner
The funny thing is, he interpreted it as never (the term) but acted as it was directed to him ... Who's playing innocent roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

fangirl101
Originally posted by Astner
The funny thing is, he interpreted it as never (the term) but acted as it was directed to him ... Who's playing innocent roll eyes (sarcastic)
Um, the funnything is, it was a direct comment based upon what I'd said to someone else. with no other comments inbetween. And yes it was directed towards HER. SHE. ME.

Nihilist
MM solos

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
MM solos Indeed.

Mr Master

Molecule Man ....

He turns the entire JLA into poodles and Puts them into the pound.
laughing out loud

Priest
Wonder Woman with the Godwave amped by the power gem ftw uhuh

Xplosive
The point is that FP Tyrant alone or MM alone takes JLA.
Thanos alone would be crushed and is a non factor here, because the other two don't need him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.