just witnessed a HUGE ****ing terrorist bombing yestreday!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
ok, so maybe you heard about the explosion in islamabad yestreday near the danish embassy. well, here i was innocently roaming the supermarket in the open, thinking of buying sum DVDs, im walking norhwards lost in thought and literally, an earthquake hits. i mean, ive witnessed near point blank shockwaves from mortars etc as i was practically in the red mosque siege before, and that blew out a dome, a kilometre in the air. but NUTHING, and i do mean NUTHING ive witnessed prepared me for a shockwave of this strength, i was nearly knocked backwards and the windows on the nearby buildings looked like they were gonna explode out. then i see, about a kilometre or so to my front, a HUGE mushroom cloud rises, super rapidly{i mean really, this thing was BIG, and rising extremely fast, enough to cause a backrush wind}.

well, it seems that the explosion was large enough to ripe whole roofs off of mansions nearly a third of a kilometre from where it was a completely vapourise some of the cars around it as well as bust out the underground water pipes etc. quite a few people died while many were injured and apprently, the danish embassy is now closed for an unforseen amount of time.

just thought id share. this country is going to the ****ing dogs on any side.

Mywi
Cool jhuh

kodak
Originally posted by Mywi
Cool jhuh

leonheartmm
errr, who moved this here?

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Mywi
Cool jhuh

dadudemon
Originally posted by leonheartmm
errr, who moved this here?

I think it was moved her because there is nothing to discuss and it equates to just a personal story.

Glad you're okay, friend. I really enjoy reading your posts, so it'd suck to lose ya! (I practically subscribe to your Naruto posts. big grin )

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by dadudemon
I think it was moved her because there is nothing to discuss and it equates to just a personal story.

Glad you're okay, friend. I really enjoy reading your posts, so it'd suck to lose ya! (I practically subscribe to your Naruto posts. big grin )

didn't know you liked Naruto, Dadude...

big grin

Mairuzu
what

dadudemon
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
didn't know you liked Naruto, Dadude...

big grin

Well, if things I like interest you, I also like it when your mother uses extra slobber. no expression

On more serious note...I bet your mom really IS hot. hmm

ScarletSpeed
Well, if things I like interest you, I also like it when your mother uses extra slobber. no expression

On more serious note...I bet your mom really IS hot. hmm

too far.

you into negrophelia yeah?

dadudemon
too far.

you into negrophelia yeah?

Your mum's dead? sad

ScarletSpeed
No...

I was just asking if you like negrophelia?

laughing out loud

just wanted to make you feel bad mad:

dadudemon
No...

I was just asking if you like negrophelia?

Wow...I get it now.

ust wanted to make you feel bad mad:
You son of a mitch. laughing laughing laughing

ScarletSpeed
Wow...I get it now.

You son of a mitch. laughing laughing laughing

laughing out loud

I got you goodbedbug

leonheartmm
me: ok wait, i was just about to die right, and it looked like an atom bomb right and and.....

scarletspeed: negrophelia.

me: so yea see this is serious........neGrophelia..... jawdrop hysterical

Yoshi Paradise
ok, so maybe you heard about the explosion in islamabad yestreday near the danish embassy. well, here i was innocently roaming the supermarket in the open, thinking of buying sum DVDs, im walking norhwards lost in thought and literally, an earthquake hits. i mean, ive witnessed near point blank shockwaves from mortars etc as i was practically in the red mosque siege before, and that blew out a dome, a kilometre in the air. but NUTHING, and i do mean NUTHING ive witnessed prepared me for a shockwave of this strength, i was nearly knocked backwards and the windows on the nearby buildings looked like they were gonna explode out. then i see, about a kilometre or so to my front, a HUGE mushroom cloud rises, super rapidly{i mean really, this thing was BIG, and rising extremely fast, enough to cause a backrush wind}.

well, it seems that the explosion was large enough to ripe whole roofs off of mansions nearly a third of a kilometre from where it was a completely vapourise some of the cars around it as well as bust out the underground water pipes etc. quite a few people died while many were injured and apprently, the danish embassy is now closed for an unforseen amount of time.

just thought id share. this country is going to the ****ing dogs on any side.

Well, at least you're still alive. thumb up

Neo Darkhalen
Well obviously...how else would he have shared his story. stick out tongue

=Tired Hiker=
Personally I don't think this thread should have been moved and I also speculate that terrorists were involved with the moving of this thread.

ScarletSpeed
me: ok wait, i was just about to die right, and it looked like an atom bomb right and and.....

scarletspeed: negrophelia.

me: so yea see this is serious........neGrophelia..... jawdrop hysterical

laughing

not my fault Dadudemons a freakno expressionlaughing out loud

Kumori Okami
er... guys? it's spelled with a c... "neCrophilia"

for those who care.

also, glad you survived that incident, leonhartmm.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Kumori Okami
er... guys? it's spelled with a c... "neCrophilia"

for those who care.

also, glad you survived that incident, leonhartmm.

Negrophilia, it's an in-joke. blink

Kumori Okami
ah, my bad. overlook me, then. -.-'

Slay
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Personally I don't think this thread should have been moved and I also speculate that terrorists were involved with the moving of this thread.
I was just about to say something like that.

You c*nt.

Rogue Jedi
OTF terrorists?

Kumori Okami
wonder if they're part of the KMC Mafia?

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Slay
I was just about to say something like that.

You c*nt.

That's 'Mister C*nt' to you. euro

chillmeistergen
This thread was moved, yet "dentaphobe!!!" was left in the GDF? Presumably a mod was hitting the keyboard with their fist, in an effort to make it look like they're doing something, again.

FoxMeister
Spelt "yesterday" wrong drylaugh

This thread must have been typed in deep frustration

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.