Batman v The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warrior18
Don't think it's been done. But it has come up in numerous debates about other characters.
1 Both standard equipment no prep
2 Both standard equpment 1 hour prep
3 H2H no equipment (suit etc)

Fight in neutral city. Punisher knows Bats is a fellow vigilante so doesn't want to kill him, but he needs to snuff a very bad guy. But Bats doesn't approve of Frank's methods and wants to bring him in. In short they want to KO eachother HARD!

UKR
Lol. I'm sure criminals are cowardly and superstitious enough to be scared of a homosexual who runs around in a furry costume with his underage gay lover. If I broke into a liquor store and was attacked by Batman, I'd laugh so hard I'd go into cardiac arrest.

The Punisher actually kills people and does it brutally...I'd be scared of him if I were a lawbreaker. No one would be scared of someone who has a leather fetish for preteen boys. Batman is a grossly, grossly overrated character and all his fanboys need to shut the Hell up and stop believing that what they think is important. The Punisher puts some humility into the pampered rich boy once and for all.

Juk3n
ooh ooh, i hve one i have one - stop me if i sound like a fan boy, here it comes ready??

Batsman standed tow 2 tow withs Suprememan for THIRTY 30 MINUTES!!!!!! When suprememn thinked he was fightings Darkseid - or was it doomday? meh it doesnt matter, what matter is that Batsman standed tow 2 tow with Suprememan for 30MINUTES!!!!!!111eleven

Batsman wins liek 500/10.

Standard equipment - marksman > martial artist (although the comics never write it that way)

HEADSHOT, or more accuratley FACESHOT..ftw! round 1 punisher but since the OP called it KO only, i'll say Concussion grenade then wtfpwns him.

Bats goes bulletproof for the second bout so takes it once he's up close

H2H, Bat wins, No stomp but a good majority 7/10

spetznaz
Originally posted by UKR
Lol. I'm sure criminals are cowardly and superstitious enough to be scared of a homosexual who runs around in a furry costume with his underage gay lover. If I broke into a liquor store and was attacked by Batman, I'd laugh so hard I'd go into cardiac arrest.

The Punisher actually kills people and does it brutally...I'd be scared of him if I were a lawbreaker. No one would be scared of someone who has a leather fetish for preteen boys. Batman is a grossly, grossly overrated character and all his fanboys need to shut the Hell up and stop believing that what they think is important. The Punisher puts some humility into the pampered rich boy once and for all.

Sorry to interupt the crazy rant, but the thing about Batman (per the comics) is that the vast majority of people do NOT know he is (and I quote you) a 'homosexual who runs around in a furry costume with his underage gay lover.'

That would be clear to anyone who actually reads comics before coming online and posting weird nonsense.

Furthermore, until the events that transpired after the Spoiler misadvertently used one of Batman's plans without her knowing the real story behind the strategy, most of Gotham and Bludhaven thought that Batman and co were urban legends! It was only when they were caught on camera rescuing kids from a school that their existence was made known to all and sundry.

Moreover, to criminals (who always knew of the Batman), he is not taken to be human. He is seen as some sort of monster-beast that truly terrifies them. As I said on another thread, the closest movies have come to portraying how criminals view Batman was in Batman Begins, when the denizens of Gotham who had been poisoned with the fear-toxin saw Batman as some sort of flying winged-beast with eyes of flame and a mouth pouring fire.

That is how criminals in the comics are written as seeing him ....as so bl@@dy frightening that Robin saying that Batman is coming to Bludhaven makes criminals flee to Metropolis ....

..... in that they would rather face an Alien God from the planet Krypton (for all intents and purposes Superman might as well be a god to normal humans) than face a .....what words did you use ....'homosexual who runs around in a furry costume with his underage gay lover.'

Final note: Batman's level of fear portrayal is so prodigious that when the Sinestro corps (the 'evil' Green Lanterns whose rings work on fear generation rather than willpower) wanted a member for their corps, the first person the ring contacted in the ENTIRE SECTOR (galaxy level) was Batman.

Put it this way ....if both (the Punisher and Batman) were made real, or even better if you were turned into a comic character, you would be far MORE afraid of the 'furry homosexual with the boy-lover' than you would of the uber-soldier with a bad attitude and a full-clipped SCAR assault rifle!

Based on comic book portrayals, you would be so scared that you would follow the other criminals and flee to Metropolis to take your chances against some bullet-proof demi-god who can see through walls, hear the heart-beat of a shrew in Africa, and shoot flaming plasma from his eyeballs!

That is the level of fear you'd be facing. Mindless reeking illogical fear.

Fear that makes a bad-@$$ super-soldier, or for that matter a planet-beater from Krypton, seem like a much better deal.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by spetznaz
Sorry to interupt the crazy rant, but the thing about Batman (per the comics) is that the vast majority of people do NOT know he is (and I quote you) a 'homosexual who runs around in a furry costume with his underage gay lover.'

That would be clear to anyone who actually reads comics before coming online and posting weird nonsense.

Furthermore, until the events that transpired after the Spoiler misadvertently used one of Batman's plans without her knowing the real story behind the strategy, most of Gotham and Bludhaven thought that Batman and co were urban legends! It was only when they were caught on camera rescuing kids from a school that their existence was made known to all and sundry.

Moreover, to criminals (who always knew of the Batman), he is not taken to be human. He is seen as some sort of monster-beast that truly terrifies them. As I said on another thread, the closest movies have come to portraying how criminals view Batman was in Batman Begins, when the denizens of Gotham who had been poisoned with the fear-toxin saw Batman as some sort of flying winged-beast with eyes of flame and a mouth pouring fire.

That is how criminals in the comics are written as seeing him ....as so bl@@dy frightening that Robin saying that Batman is coming to Bludhaven makes criminals flee to Metropolis ....

..... in that they would rather face an Alien God from the planet Krypton (for all intents and purposes Superman might as well be a god to normal humans) than face a .....what words did you use ....'homosexual who runs around in a furry costume with his underage gay lover.'

Final note: Batman's level of fear portrayal is so prodigious that when the Sinestro corps (the 'evil' Green Lanterns whose rings work on fear generation rather than willpower) wanted a member for their corps, the first person the ring contacted in the ENTIRE SECTOR (galaxy level) was Batman.

Put it this way ....if both (the Punisher and Batman) were made real, or even better if you were turned into a comic character, you would be far MORE afraid of the 'furry homosexual with the boy-lover' than you would of the uber-soldier with a bad attitude and a full-clipped SCAR assault rifle!

Based on comic book portrayals, you would be so scared that you would follow the other criminals and flee to Metropolis to take your chances against some bullet-proof demi-god who can see through walls, hear the heart-beat of a shrew in Africa, and shoot flaming plasma from his eyeballs!

That is the level of fear you'd be facing. Mindless reeking illogical fear.

Fear that makes a bad-@$$ super-soldier, or for that matter a planet-beater from Krypton, seem like a much better deal.

Ignore him hes a SOCK and a troll.

Badabing
Originally posted by Warrior18
Don't think it's been done. But it has come up in numerous debates about other characters.
1 Both standard equipment no prep
2 Both standard equpment 1 hour prep
3 H2H no equipment (suit etc)

Fight in neutral city. Punisher knows Bats is a fellow vigilante so doesn't want to kill him, but he needs to snuff a very bad guy. But Bats doesn't approve of Frank's methods and wants to bring him in. In short they want to KO eachother HARD! It's been done.Originally posted by UKR

The Punisher actually kills people and does it brutally...I'd be scared of him if I were a lawbreaker. No one would be scared of someone who has a leather fetish for preteen boys. Batman is a grossly, grossly overrated character and all his fanboys need to shut the Hell up and stop believing that what they think is important. The Punisher puts some humility into the pampered rich boy once and for all. This type of post is not welcome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.