Beast Vs Spider Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
This fight is strictly H2H so no webbing for spidey. Fight takes place in the danger room in a jungle setting.

Metalmanx
Beast puts up a good fight, being very analogous to Spidey in terms of superhuman abilities (and the jungle setting would be beneficial to Beast), but Spidey is just plain superior. Stronger, faster, better reflexes, spider-sense...

Spidey wins it 8/10.

starlock
Spiderman for the win

BUSTER1
Beast, in his current feline form, is actually stronger, but Spidey beats him in all other aspect, apart from agility where I'd call it even. I would say Spidey 7/10

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Beast, in his current feline form, is actually stronger

No he isn't. Beast is at best in the 2 ton range and has never done anything to suggest he is on par with Spider-man in terms of raw strength, much less stronger.

Spider-man takes the high majority.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
No he isn't. Beast is at best in the 2 ton range and has never done anything to suggest he is on par with Spider-man in terms of raw strength, much less stronger.

Spider-man takes the high majority.

Sorry to disappoint you mate, but in his current feline form Beast, strength wise is in the 25-30 ton bracket. He was in the 2-10 ton range in his traditional ape like form with the Wolverine like hairstyle.
Despite this, as I've stated, I reckon Spiderman FTW.

batdude123
Sorry to disappoint you mate, but in his current feline form Beast, strength wise is in the 25-30 ton bracket.

Prove it.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by batdude123
Prove it.

I've read it in Wikipedia-unfortunately I can't seem to get any scans up.

batdude123
I've read it in Wikipedia

'Nuff said, thanks.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by batdude123
'Nuff said, thanks.

big grin

srankmissingnin
I've read it in Wikipedia-unfortunately I can't seem to get any scans up.

Of course you can't get any scans of Beast being above class 2 up, there aren't any.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Of course you can't get any scans of Beast being above class 2 up, there aren't any.

No for sme reason I can't upload scans for my posts. As Ive said, Beast is far stronger in his current feline form than he was in his traditional pointy haired form. Even if Wikipedia is not wholly accurate, their stats on comic book characters won't have been just pulled out of the air

srankmissingnin
Give me an issue number - I'll up load the scans for you... but I can guarantee you there aren't any.

Juk3n
Both hve the same agility imo, and not too seperated with strength, Beast current feline form put him at about the 20 ish ton range, so i think he'd stand toe to toe with Pete for this bout.

Trading blows id say its a case of Poundings vs. poundings and slashing!

Slashing will likey cause more dmg then a straite slugfest - in Beast favour.

And terms of fighting ability, Spidey has more of an expierienced past in Life or Death match-ups, And Beast has had more training than Pete, if he could apply the training with his CURRENT abilities i think he could swing it...will webbing make the difference? - How usefull is webbing when approaching the 20+ tonne range? maybe for a momentary blinding and hit and run tactics.

6/10 beast imo, Blood lusted? i fancy Beast to tear out a throat before Pete can cave his body in.

5/5 if just going for a KO.

-2 cents-

Mindset
Actually even if Beast was 20 ton range, Pete's webbing would hold him.

Webbing isn't in this fight anyway.

BUSTER1
There is some info on uncannyxmen.net-regarding Beast and his mutations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.