The Best Vs. The Best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Silver Surfer
Adam Worlock
Thor(Classic)
Gladiator
Black Bolt
Stardust
Sentry

vs.

Hal Jordan
Superman
Black Adam
Wonder Woman
Alan Scott
Flash
Classic Orion (Full Gear)

guy222
does adam have the sg

fangirl101
Originally posted by guy222
does adam have the sg

Current Adam.

Bouboumaster
Sentinel or GL Alan Scott?

Unnatural-POWER
Close match!

ultimatethor
Team one via team twos weakness. Supes and wonderwoman could be taken out easily by SS.

fangirl101
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Team one via team twos weakness. Supes and wonderwoman could be taken out easily by SS.

You are NOT serious are you? Superman AND Wonder Woman taken out by SS? LMAO.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by fangirl101
You are NOT serious are you? Superman AND Wonder Woman taken out by SS? LMAO.

Not at the same time obviously. Im talking about him first going after superman or wonderwoman and taking one of them out quickly. Hence the numbers game will favor his team. He can then proceed to do a two on one against whichever one of them is left thus taking him/her out as well.

Bentley
Sentry sucks though.

fangirl101
Not at the same time obviously. Im talking about him first going after superman or wonderwoman and taking one of them out quickly. Hence the numbers game will favor his team. He can then proceed to do a two on one against whichever one of them is left thus taking him/her out as well. And Wonder Woman cant' decapitate Black Bolt and Sentry in the same fashion. It seems you think the DC team would be sitting around while SS just picks and chooses his targets.

ultimatethor
And Wonder Woman cant' decapitate Black Bolt and Sentry in the same fashion. It seems you think the DC team would be sitting around while SS just picks and chooses his targets.

What? Wonderwoman decapitate blackbolt and the sentry. HOw is she going to do that? Certainly not with her battle speed( laugh). Not to mention the sentrys high level of durability and enrgy. He would stop with his enrgy any thing coming at him easily. Frankly it is not beyond him to impale her with numerous sharp light constructs while subduing her with his enrgy like he did WWH. As for BB, wonderwoman would learn the reason BB only whispers really quickly. SS is after the flash the fastest character in the field and people like supes are wonderwoman are easy targets for him thanks to his powerset. The power cosmic is a really great thing to have

draxx_tOfU
Silver Surfer
Adam Worlock
Thor(Classic)
Gladiator
Black Bolt
Stardust
Sentry

vs.

Hal Jordan
Superman
Black Adam
Wonder Woman
Alan Scott
Flash

where's Quasar and...

Batman...

fangirl101
What? Wonderwoman decapitate blackbolt and the sentry. HOw is she going to do that? Certainly not with her battle speed( laugh). Not to mention the sentrys high level of durability and enrgy. He would stop with his enrgy any thing coming at him easily. Frankly it is not beyond him to impale her with numerous sharp light constructs while subduing her with his enrgy like he did WWH. As for BB, wonderwoman would learn the reason BB only whispers really quickly. SS is after the flash the fastest character in the field and people like supes are wonderwoman are easy targets for him thanks to his powerset. The power cosmic is a really great thing to have
Wonder Woman has killed a God with her Tiara and Cut Superman Easily. Her shield can withstand the entire power of the other team combined if she wished. You might want to learn something about the DC team. After Flash, Superman is the fastest IN BATTLE character.

guy222
Adam doesn't have too many feats

Sirius77
Hal stalemates the surfer

Alan scott beats stardust, then helps Hal defeat surfer.

Orion stalemates thor.

Superman beats gladiator, then helps Orion beat thor.

Black Adam oneshots sentry, then goes to fight Adam warlock

Flash steals black bolts speed, then hits him with twenty imps before he can think about whats happened.

Wonder woman and black adam keeps warlock busy long enough for everyone to dogpile him before he is allowed to use the soul gem.

Team two wins.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Sirius77

Orion stalemates thor.

Flash steals black bolts speed, then hits him with twenty imps before he can think about whats happened.

Wonder woman and black adam keeps warlock busy long enough for everyone to dogpile him before he is allowed to use the soul gem.

Team two wins.

Cough-DC Fanboy-Cough

moonknight11

Orion stalemates thor.

, Black Adam oneshots sentry then goes to fight Adam warlock

Team two wins. That is funny. Very funny indeed. When

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance When BA can bust a planet he can try(and fail)

ultimatethor
Wonder Woman has killed a God with her Tiara and Cut Superman Easily. Her shield can withstand the entire power of the other team combined if she wished. You might want to learn something about the DC team. After Flash, Superman is the fastest IN BATTLE character.

Wonderwoman killing a god with her tiara is completely irrelevant. Being a god does not make you unbeatable. Nextly her tiara might have cut superman but as i said, it wont reach the sentry, his enrgy will make sure of that, She will also feel blackbolts voice before she throws her tiara which can be dodged.. Further wonderwoman using her shield would mean her not attacking as much and would be a useless tactic.
Superman is NOT the fastest in battle charcter after the flash the SURFER IS. He will howver be taken out early by SS giving the surfers team the advantage. YOU might want to stop your irritating bias and argue logically for once.

fangirl101
Wonderwoman killing a god with her tiara is completely irrelevant. Being a god does not make you unbeatable. Nextly her tiara might have cut superman but as i said, it wont reach the sentry, his enrgy will make sure of that, She will also feel blackbolts voice before she throws her tiara which can be dodged.. Further wonderwoman using her shield would mean her not attacking as much and would be a useless tactic.
Superman is NOT the fastest in battle charcter after the flash the SURFER IS. He will howver be taken out early by SS giving the surfers team the advantage. YOU might want to stop your irritating bias and argue logically for once.

My irritatiting bias? Clearly you are the one who's biased and irksome. Flash can amp his entire team to be faster than the surfer all while making surfer's team snails. Superman can be covered in emerald energy by two lanters. They do it all of the time. Oh and wonder can not only use her shield to defend herself, but as noted when she blocked the ENTIRE power of the Greek pantheon, she can also direct the path of the blast. BB might not wanna scream at her as she directs his attack at SS or gladiator. You are biased. I'm not. This fight is far closer than you want it to be.

moonknight11
Flash wins it for team 2

ultimatethor

Orion stalemates thor.

Team two wins.

Black adam one shots sentry when he took numerous punches from WWH? Hmm makes perfect sense eek!

Sirius77
Originally posted by moonknight11
That is funny. Very funny indeed. When

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance When BA can bust a planet he can try(and fail)

When has sentry busted a planet or even done anything to put him on black adams level?

moonknight11
He was busting out world destroying force against Genis. He easily phisically stopped the attack of a confirmed planet-buster. What puts BA in Sentry's level??

Sirius77
Black adam one shots sentry when he took numerous punches from WWH? Hmm makes perfect sense eek!

I see what youre trying to say, but black adam takes shots from superman and captain marvel every other issue. He has ripped off amazo's head, and taken a full on backhand into another earth by superman-prime and just looked surprised. He's taken on the entire jsa, and been stopped by a technicality. If he really tried, I'm sure he could oneshot him.

moonknight11
He was teleported into another earth in IC. Sentry also took on world destroying force from Genis-Vell while holding back.

Sirius77
He was busting out world destroying force against Genis. He easily phisically stopped the attack of a confirmed planet-buster. What puts BA in Sentry's level??

To put this bluntly. That was a hyperbole, and it was off panel. Do you know how many times superman has been stated to have the power to crack planets in half, and to be in battles that rocked the solar system? Black adam has stalemated him, and billy has beaten him. So again, what puts sentry on black adams level?

Sirius77
He was teleported into another earth in IC. Sentry also took on world destroying force from Genis-Vell while holding back.

If it was world destroying force, then why werent any worlds destroyed?

ultimatethor
My irritatiting bias? Clearly you are the one who's biased and irksome. Flash can amp his entire team to be faster than the surfer all while making surfer's team snails. Superman can be covered in emerald energy by two lanters. They do it all of the time. Oh and wonder can not only use her shield to defend herself, but as noted when she blocked the ENTIRE power of the Greek pantheon, she can also direct the path of the blast. BB might not wanna scream at her as she directs his attack at SS or gladiator. You are biased. I'm not. This fight is far closer than you want it to be.

Sigh, Not again. Flash himself is not that much faster than the surfer and so before he amps the members of his team, people like superman will be out of it. And as for the bubble thing, it works both ways as surfer could just cover evryone on his team with enrgy bubbles as well. And as i said wonderwoman using her shield WILL make her attack less. Having to rely on redirecting the enrmies attacks is an extremely stupid tactic to use in this kind of situation in which evryone should be engaging an opponenent. There is no certainty that when she redirects the blast it will connect with her target ( who can simply dodge or block etc) and by leaving her shield up continuosly she is simply leaving an opportunity for a two on one against her teammate.

By now i think evn YOU should know that you are extremely biased and so there really is no need for me to address that further. I also did not say that this fight would be easy to win but as always you assume what you want to.

batdude123
Silver Surfer
Adam Worlock
Thor(Classic)
Gladiator
Black Bolt
Stardust
Sentry

vs.

Hal Jordan
Superman
Black Adam
Wonder Woman
Alan Scott
Flash

haermm

ultimatethor
I see what youre trying to say, but black adam takes shots from superman and captain marvel every other issue. He has ripped off amazo's head, and taken a full on backhand into another earth by superman-prime and just looked surprised. He's taken on the entire jsa, and been stopped by a technicality. If he really tried, I'm sure he could oneshot him.

First of all black adam taking shots from superman and captain marvel does NOT evn come close to proving why he can oneshot sentry. Taking a backhand from superman prime hardly proves anything either. WWH has considerably better strength feats than Black adam and as i said he did not one shot the sentry. BA might beat the sentry but one shotting him is just plain ridiculous period.

fangirl101
Originally posted by batdude123
haermm

She is the strongest woman on DC earth. With best skills and magical weapons. And she can pull victories over BB and Sentry Handily. And Stalemate Thor for a time.

fangirl101
Sigh, Not again. Flash himself is not that much faster than the surfer and so before he amps the members of his team, people like superman will be out of it. And as for the bubble thing, it works both ways as surfer could just cover evryone on his team with enrgy bubbles as well. And as i said wonderwoman using her shield WILL make her attack less. Having to rely on redirecting the enrmies attacks is an extremely stupid tactic to use in this kind of situation in which evryone should be engaging an opponenent. There is no certainty that when she redirects the blast it will connect with her target ( who can simply dodge or block etc) and by leaving her shield up continuosly she is simply leaving an opportunity for a two on one against her teammate.

By now i think evn YOU should know that you are extremely biased and so there really is no need for me to address that further. I also did not say that this fight would be easy to win but as always you assume what you want to.

Um, why would she leave her shield up when she's stronger than Sentry and BB? She more skilled than anyone on the Battle ground and has that handly lasso that can take out ANY one person on the other team.

Bouboumaster
Silver Surfer
Adam Worlock
Thor(Classic)
Gladiator
Black Bolt
Stardust
Sentry

vs.

Hal Jordan
Superman
Black Adam
Wonder Woman
Alan Scott
Flash
If it's current Thor, team 1 win.
If it's Sentinel Alan Scott, team 2 win.
If it's GL Alan Scott, it will go like this:

Surfer and Hal statlemate.

Adam Warlock have a hard time with Sups, but he's more than enough able to resist.

Thor and Black Adam is a push over.

Little advantage of Gladiator over Wonder Woman.

Little advantage of Scott over Black Bolt.

Sentry and Orion is a push over.

Where DC have trouble, it's there: Star Dust vs Flash. Star Dust have so many ways to kill Flash it's not even funny. And that's not all: Star Dust can't be kill, because is made of pure energy. So he just blast the shit out of him, and he can counter-act. And after that, Marvel have the adventage, with anyone + Star Dust against his opponent. In final, Marvel kill DC in this match.

Good match, tought.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
If it's current Thor, team 1 win.
If it's Sentinel Alan Scott, team 2 win.
If it's GL Alan Scott, it will go like this:

Surfer and Hal statlemate.

Adam Warlock have a hard time with Sups, but he's more than enough able to resist.

Thor and Black Adam is a push over.

Little advantage of Gladiator over Wonder Woman.

Little advantage of Scott over Black Bolt.

Sentry and Orion is a push over.

Where DC have trouble, it's there: Star Dust vs Flash. Star Dust have so many ways to kill Flash it's not even funny. And that's not all: Star Dust can't be kill, because is made of pure energy. So he just blast the shit out of him, and he can counter-act. And after that, Marvel have the adventage, with anyone + Star Dust against his opponent. In final, Marvel kill DC in this match.

Good match, tought.
Superman, Hal, Wonder Woman, and Flash have all fought beings of pure energy.

ultimatethor
Um, why would she leave her shield up when she's stronger than Sentry and BB? She more skilled than anyone on the Battle ground and has that handly lasso that can take out ANY one person on the other team.

Are you confused? YOU are the one who thought up that stupid shield idea not me!! The fact remains that is she is very vulnerable to attacks from the surfer and is an easy target for him along with superman. Also nearly all the members of the surfers team can handle the lasso problem.

fangirl101
Are you confused? YOU are the one who thought up that stupid shield idea not me!! The fact remains that is she is very vulnerable to attacks from the surfer and is an easy target for him along with superman. Also nearly all the members of the surfers team can handle the lasso problem.

OMG. Just stop now. NO one on surfers team can over come the power of the lasso. And I only said that her shield if she uses it can deflect anything thrown at her. You act as if she would have to leave it up. She could use the shield to reflect the attack back. She also has a team on her side. Please think beyond your scope. It's a fight going on with beings who all move at lightning fast paces, have planet splitting power. It's not as simple as you make it.

ultimatethor
OMG. Just stop now. NO one on surfers team can over come the power of the lasso. And I only said that her shield if she uses it can deflect anything thrown at her. You act as if she would have to leave it up. She could use the shield to reflect the attack back. She also has a team on her side. Please think beyond your scope. It's a fight going on with beings who all move at lightning fast paces, have planet splitting power. It's not as simple as you make it.

Do you evn know what you are saying? Did i say anything about overcoming the lassos power? Dealing with the lasso simply means avoiding it or stopping it from reaching you. You think beyond your extremely limited scope. Wonderwoman is too slow and heavily outmatched against the surfer. She is a good target. Heck her having a team along with her is THE reason surfer taking her out early is a great manoeuvre. It thus gives surfers team the advantage numerically. Anytime two teams face each other, the aim of a good team is to eliminate the opponenets weak links. She is one of them and it is as simple as that.

Juk3n
Surfer and Kallark go for a Blitz on Hal Jordan - if it works, Supes is next.

Then it becomes a stomp. Team 1 win

Beginning of the fight is going to be a race for the advantage, and the real question will be who wins out of..

Silver Surfer + Gladiator
VS.
Superman + Hal Jo

but my opinion is indeed humble.

-2 cents-

fangirl101
Originally posted by Juk3n
Surfer and Kallark go for a Blitz on Hal Jordan - if it works, Supes is next.

Then it becomes a stomp. Team 1 win

Beginning of the fight is going to be a race for the advantage, and the real question will be who wins out of..

Silver Surfer + Gladiator
VS.
Superman + Hal Jo

but my opinion is indeed humble.

-2 cents-
You totally left out Black Adam and FLASH.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Caps Conscience

Cough-DC Fanboy-Cough laughing out loud

quanchi112
When has sentry busted a planet or even done anything to put him on black adams level? He raped Terrax. He can destroy planets easily. stick out tongue

Sirius77
Originally posted by quanchi112
He raped Terrax. He can destroy planets easily. stick out tongue

ABC logic.

Juk3n
You totally left out Black Adam and FLASH.

i know and im sorry..i REALLY really hate Flash, i think his writers have completely fluckd the universe up by making him some sort of GOD, every fan boy says the same thing in every Flash Thread "speed force >all"

But i will include him in the start of the match race for the advantage, Surfers Power Cosmic melts Flashes face off from 2 miles up!, Flash can run around out of the battlefield if he likes, but as long as he's evading he isnt kiling.

and Black Adam falls after supes

T1!

fangirl101
i know and im sorry..i REALLY really hate Flash, i think his writers have completely fluckd the universe up by making him some sort of GOD, every fan boy says the same thing in every Flash Thread "speed force >all"

But i will include him in the start of the match race for the advantage, Surfers Power Cosmic melts Flashes face off from 2 miles up!, Flash can run around out of the battlefield if he likes, but as long as he's evading he isnt kiling.

and Black Adam falls after supes

T1!

You really think too highly of the marvel team. Flash could take out most of the marvel team before anyone moves. And the DC team has the speed advantage. The only really fast two are Gladiator and Surfer. And Surfer has no combat speed feats against other superfast opponents.

Juk3n
You really think too highly of the marvel team. Flash could take out most of the marvel team before anyone moves. And the DC team has the speed advantage. The only really fast two are Gladiator and Surfer. And Surfer has no combat speed feats against other superfast opponents.

Well ..you sure told me!! i guess you're right, it is a 10/10 Frog Stomp for the DC team..Grats..and thats it..thats all she wrote, what fun.

why not just say "Flash Solos" Thats what everyone else wants to say..

Let me guess "SPEED FORCE > ALL"?

when the OP gives one team such an "overwhelming" advantage isnt there a rule against that..or a word or..somthing on the tip of...my..tongue...

(spite)

fangirl101
Well ..you sure told me!! i guess you're right, it is a 10/10 Frog Stomp for the DC team..Grats..and thats it..thats all she wrote, what fun.

why not just say "Flash Solos" Thats what everyone else wants to say..

Let me guess "SPEED FORCE > ALL"?

when the OP gives one team such an "overwhelming" advantage isnt there a rule against that..or a word or..somthing on the tip of...my..tongue...

(spite)

The thread isn't spite. I find this a tuff fight either way. Your over whelming stroking of marvel was just bothering me.

ultimatethor

Not if the marvel team members capable of flight start out flyng.

Juk3n
The thread isn't spite. I find this a tuff fight either way. Your over whelming stroking of marvel was just bothering me.

well ofcourse it was, but my point is, there is no argument FOR marvel that you cant turn around and say..

"SPEED FORCE >ALL"

im putting that on a t-shirt they must be the words of Comic GODs because they are the some of the most thought words in the history of ficticious writing, second only to "Batman will find way" and just above "Storm strikes him with Lightning".

i know u never said "SPEED FORCE ALL" but u JUST called it a tuff fight, and in your post before that u gave DC the complete Stomp..

im ranting and im sorry, me apologizes FanGirl..its not u ..its me.

fangirl101
well ofcourse it was, but my point is, there is no argument FOR marvel that you cant turn around and say..

"SPEED FORCE >ALL"

im putting that on a t-shirt they must be the words of Comic GODs because they are the some of the most thought words in the history of ficticious writing, second only to "Batman will find way" and just above "Storm strikes him with Lightning".

i know u never said "SPEED FORCE ALL" but u JUST called it a tuff fight, and in your post before that u gave DC the complete Stomp..

im ranting and im sorry, me apologizes FanGirl..its not u ..its me.

really it is. I never gave a winner in this fight.

Juk3n
really it is. I never gave a winner in this fight.

ur right..my knowledge is but that of a comic padawan compared to some of the debators, if i cant beat them i must join them.

Flash takes out half of Team 1 Before they even know whats hit them.

then DC Stomp by Numbers..or maybe just alphabetically.

(haha take that reverse phsycology inventors - now i must wait for someone to give a good explaination of why Flash will not succeed in his Blitzing , so that i may use it in my campaign of Flash Hate mwuahaaha)

- i think i have been awake too long..the sun is coming up and im yet to touch a pillow -

ps Fangirl are u really a girl - (dnt worry i wont try and chat u up) i just refuse to belive there are any women that like comics (i only just recently discovered that girls also like computer games..)

..when boys arnt looking!

fangirl101
ur right..my knowledge is but that of a comic padawan compared to some of the debators, if i cant beat them i must join them.

Flash takes out half of Team 1 Before they even know whats hit them.

then DC Stomp by Numbers..or maybe just alphabetically.

(haha take that reverse phsycology inventors - now i must wait for someone to give a good explaination of why Flash will not succeed in his Blitzing , so that i may use it in my campaign of Flash Hate mwuahaaha)

- i think i have been awake too long..the sun is coming up and im yet to touch a pillow -

ps Fangirl are u really a girl - (dnt worry i wont try and chat u up) i just refuse to belive there are any women that like comics (i only just recently discovered that girls also like computer games..)

..when boys arnt looking!

come to graham cracker comics in Chicago. There are plenty of us girls who like comics. check us out on wed when the comics come in. you'll see me there too. smile

Mindset
Will you make out with me?

Juk3n
come to graham cracker comics in Chicago. There are plenty of us girls who like comics. check us out on wed when the comics come in. you'll see me there too. smile

Awsome^^

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
Will you make out with me?

no.

Mindset
no.

Ah, a lesbian. sad

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
Ah, a lesbian. sad
no.

quanchi112
ABC logic. No I just pointed out that just because you can destroy a planet that it doesnt mean you can beat sentry.

tkitna
Another hilarious thread. This one has it all. We have NVR with his usual hard-on for WW and the Flash. We have Black Adam one-shotting the Sentry. No mention of Thor doing anything yet and the Surfer and Glads being the only members on team 1 with any type of speed. Fantastic.

Oh I almost forgot about the 'Speed Force > All' statements. Aint that the truth. I'll try to remember that the next time the Flash takes a boomerang to the back of his head.

This threads priceless.

As for who wins,,,,,who knows. 5/10 to each.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tkitna
Another hilarious thread. This one has it all. We have NVR with his usual hard-on for WW and the Flash. We have Black Adam one-shotting the Sentry. No mention of Thor doing anything yet and the Surfer and Glads being the only members on team 1 with any type of speed. Fantastic.

Oh I almost forgot about the 'Speed Force > All' statements. Aint that the truth. I'll try to remember that the next time the Flash takes a boomerang to the back of his head.

This threads priceless.

As for who wins,,,,,who knows. 5/10 to each. Boomerang to the back of the head.

laughing out loud

I am really laughing at that one.

fangirl101
Originally posted by tkitna

This threads priceless.

As for who wins,,,,,who knows. 5/10 to each.
Don't be rediculous. No one has given anyone a win. I see no one giving anyone any hardons.

The Illuminati

Orion stalemates thor.

Team two wins.

rolling on floor laughing

BA one shots Sentry, that's rich.

Since the strongest incarnation of The Hulk ever created (WWH if you didn't know) was loading up on him 20-30 times and couldn't do it. BA one shots him... wink

Gladiator=Superman
SS>Flash
BB>WW
Sentry>Hal
Thor>BA
Stardust>Alan
AW=Orion

Team 1 will quickly have too much for Team 2 and will end the victor.

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Illuminati
rolling on floor laughing

BA one shots Sentry, that's rich.

Since the strongest incarnation of The Hulk ever created (WWH if you didn't know) was loading up on him 20-30 times and couldn't do it. BA one shots him... wink

Gladiator=Superman
SS>Flash
BB>WW
Sentry>Hal
Thor>BA
Stardust>Alan
AW=Orion

Team 1 will quickly have too much for Team 2 and will end the victor.

My aren't you a rabid DC hater. You have Sentry above HAL. WHAT THE ****. You have glads and superman as equals when Superman has far more feats, and better ones at that. Not to mention better use of his powers by far. You have BB greater than WW when she clearly is his superior in Strength, skill, and durability, and speed. And AW equal to Orion. Orion can destroy star systems with his Astro Force. AW doesn't command that kind of power. he's clearly not as strong as Orion.

psycho gundam
My aren't you a rabid DC hater. You have Sentry above HAL. WHAT THE ****. You have glads and superman as equals when Superman has far more feats, and better ones at that. Not to mention better use of his powers by far. You have BB greater than WW when she clearly is his superior in Strength, skill, and durability, and speed. And AW equal to Orion. Orion can destroy star systems with his Astro Force. AW doesn't command that kind of power. he's clearly not as strong as Orion.

for the sake of curiosity i just have to ask you why you made this thread if you yourself believe that all the marvel characters you selected aren't good enough to win over the dc ones?

seems like a waste of your time to be honest.

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
for the sake of curiosity i just have to ask you why you made this thread if you yourself believe that all the marvel characters you selected aren't good enough to win over the dc ones?

seems like a waste of your time to be honest. Actually I made this thread and made it to be even. If you look at MY matchups, they are pretty much dead on. And the teams have combined strengths and weaknesses that pretty much even them out. in a TEAM battle, one would have to look at the whole picture and how it would play out. Most people dont' do that.

psycho gundam
Actually I made this thread and made it to be even. If you look at MY matchups, they are pretty much dead on. And the teams have combined strengths and weaknesses that pretty much even them out. in a TEAM battle, one would have to look at the whole picture and how it would play out. Most people don't do that. granted, but the way you rebutted the first couple of "opposing" posts makes it look rigged.

i mean, some posters could just have bs'd the post just to rile you up to reveal your "true" feelings about the match up, you played into their trap
beautifully if thats the case.

try harder next time is all i'm saying.

The Pict
Silver Surfer
Adam Worlock
Thor(Classic)
Gladiator
Black Bolt
Stardust
Sentry

vs.

Hal Jordan
Superman
Black Adam
Wonder Woman
Alan Scott
Flash

Team 2

fangirl101
granted, but the way you rebutted the first couple of "opposing" posts makes it look rigged.

i mean, some posters could just have bs'd the post just to rile you up to reveal your "true" feelings about the match up, you played into their trap
beautifully if thats the case.

try harder next time is all i'm saying.

I didn't fall into anytrap. because when someone tried to make it like dc would win in a stomp I simply rebuffed them too. It really is clear that there are more dc haters so I must rebuff them a bit more and a bit harder. Next time try harder to see the BIG picture.

The Illuminati

Not at all. Sentry is more powerful than Hal I think that's a given.

Gladiator is stronger, faster and more skilled than Superman. I'm stalemating them because of Superman's aura.

WW "IS" stronger and probably faster too but, she isn't more skilled nor more durable and she definitely can't handle BB whispering sweet nothings to her.

How well is Orion going to do without a soul or any metaphysical energy in his body, being completely drained and is a puddle of skin.

fangirl101

Gladiator is stronger, faster and more skilled than Superman. I'm stalemating them because of Superman's aura.

WW "IS" stronger and probably faster too but, she isn't more skilled nor more durable and she definitely can't handle BB whispering sweet nothings to her.

How well is Orion going to do without a soul or any metaphysical energy in his body, being completely drained and is a puddle of skin.
OK you said Sentry is more powerful than Hal. Strike One.
You said Gladiator is stronger faster and more skilled then Superman. Strike 2.

Then you said she can't handle bb's whisper. What the hell are her bracers and shields for then? strike 3.
then you said Orion would be drained and turned into a puddle. the guy who ripped open the cosmos fighting the source agent and still didn't die out right.

moonknight11
Gladiator has busted a planet. Supes hasn't.

Glads has gone at 100 times the speed of light and steered a spaceship going at multiples of C.

Try again

ultimatethor
Man for man these teams are roughy equal. Howwver the surfers cosmic sense will literally point him towards who to attack first and by taking out the weak links team one will gain the advantage and win the fight. Still a tough match though.

The Pict

no expression

psycho gundam
what if the void comes out? can hal take that thing on?

The Pict
Gladiator has busted a planet. Supes hasn't.

Go check the Supes respect thread

Lord Feron
Hello pplz!

Havent been around in a bit anyway... Props to fangirl despite that we disagree on almost everything.

I don't think the bracers or sheild is going to do anything against a hypersonic sound. Maybe block any debris that may come but the frequency should hurt her ears or at least stun her like he did to the hulk and with a whisper (not even sure what would happen with a full on yell, heard it can destroy a planet but idk)

Hmm i have to think about this fight more, I'm leaning toward team one due to the fact SS can exploit Supes weakness but like i said im going to withhold judgement for now.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by The Pict
Go check the Supes respect thread I'm sure he has. He won't find anything there. Gladiator stood still and punched a planet apart whereas Superman had to torpedo at FTL speeds to bust through a moon. Gladiator's flown faster than Superman has, as far as I recall. And Gladiator has proven on-panel nanosecond combat speed whereas Superman doesn't. As for the thread, does Orion get to use his Astro Force?

deadspeak25
Silver Surfer
Adam Worlock
Thor(Classic)
Gladiator
Black Bolt
Stardust
Sentry

vs.

Hal Jordan
Superman
Black Adam
Wonder Woman
Alan Scott
Flash

This is how it goes down.
Team 2 is flying through space when all of the sudden Superman falls over dead from knite poisoning. Surfer (who was light years away) suddenly swoops in and bangs the Flash on the head hard enough that it kills him, before he flies back to team one who were hiding just out of sight While all of team 2 are standing around trying to figure out what the hell is going on Stardust opens a black hole behind them and BB screams causing most of them to fly into the black hole. Wonder Woman survives thanks to her countless years of training and with her ears bubbling blood she prepares to fight back, tossing her tiara at Thor which bounces off a force field created by Adam Worlock. Her dismay turns to terror as before she can reach her lasso Thor has ruined her pretty looks with a couple of smashs from his hammer. )MEANWHILE) Hal Jordan survived the because his ring alerted him to the danger a mili second before the attack occured, but then Sentry swoops in and with one punch completely obliterates both Hal's shield and his ring. Hal freezes and dies. Team one flies off to Burger King to have it their way.

tkitna
Originally posted by deadspeak25
Team 2 is flying through space when all of the sudden Superman falls over dead from knite poisoning. Surfer (who was light years away) suddenly swoops in and bangs the Flash on the head hard enough that it kills him, before he flies back to team one who were hiding just out of sight While all of team 2 are standing around trying to figure out what the hell is going on Stardust opens a black hole behind them and BB screams causing most of them to fly into the black hole. Wonder Woman survives thanks to her countless years of training and with her ears bubbling blood she prepares to fight back, tossing her tiara at Thor which bounces off a force field created by Adam Worlock. Her dismay turns to terror as before she can reach her lasso Thor has ruined her pretty looks with a couple of smashs from his hammer. )MEANWHILE) Hal Jordan survived the because his ring alerted him to the danger a mili second before the attack occured, but then Sentry swoops in and with one punch completely obliterates both Hal's shield and his ring. Hal freezes and dies. Team one flies off to Burger King to have it their way.

I'd buy that issue.

G-Mafia
I don't think anyone gets 1-shotted. The only ones on the field who could conceivably be 1-shotted on this level are Flash the Lanterns & maybe BB. Team 1 FTW 6-7/10 IMO.

psycho gundam
Team 2 is flying through space when all of the sudden Superman falls over dead from knite poisoning. Surfer (who was light years away) suddenly swoops in and bangs the Flash on the head hard enough that it kills him, before he flies back to team one who were hiding just out of sight While all of team 2 are standing around trying to figure out what the hell is going on Stardust opens a black hole behind them and BB screams causing most of them to fly into the black hole. Wonder Woman survives thanks to her countless years of training and with her ears bubbling blood she prepares to fight back, tossing her tiara at Thor which bounces off a force field created by Adam Worlock. Her dismay turns to terror as before she can reach her lasso Thor has ruined her pretty looks with a couple of smashs from his hammer. )MEANWHILE) Hal Jordan survived the because his ring alerted him to the danger a mili second before the attack occured, but then Sentry swoops in and with one punch completely obliterates both Hal's shield and his ring. Hal freezes and dies. Team one flies off to Burger King to have it their way. well, that is just as one sided as the dc supporters said their fight will go.

i do believe that thor and surfer would mangle a good portion of the dc guys, but the "line em up, knock em down" scenario is way off.

deadspeak25
well, that is just as one sided as the dc supporters said their fight will go.

i do believe that thor and surfer would mangle a good portion of the dc guys, but the "line em up, knock em down" scenario is way off.

Hmmm. . .how about this. Both team 1 and team 2 are unaware that they are in the same sector of space. All of the sudden Supperman's supper senses pick up the sounds of singing team one is having a sing along. Superman charges forward at SUPERspeed. At the same moment Silver Surfer detects Superman and begins his charge at FTL speeds, unfortunately both of them are on the same course and collide, causing a new big bang which wipes out everything. Except Burger King.

fangirl101
well, that is just as one sided as the dc supporters said their fight will go.

Thor would be given Fits By Orion, and Surer would be given fits by Alan Scott or Hal Jordan. Take your pick.

The Illuminati

I like the way you think stick out tongue

Juk3n
Hmmm. . .how about this. Both team 1 and team 2 are unaware that they are in the same sector of space. All of the sudden Supperman's supper senses pick up the sounds of singing team one is having a sing along. Superman charges forward at SUPERspeed. At the same moment Silver Surfer detects Superman and begins his charge at FTL speeds, unfortunately both of them are on the same course and collide, causing a new big bang which wipes out everything. Except Burger King.

But not Starbucks?

i am sad!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.