Marvel vs. DC- Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Ronan
Magneto
Dr. Doom
Loki
Apocalypse
Super Skrull
Ultron (Conquest)

vs.

Onimar Synn
Dr. Polaris
Metallo
Dr. Light
Kalibak
Killer Frost
Mantis

Each Team gets 30 minutes of prep to formulate battle strategy.

No outside artifacts/tech for help (only normal gear)

There is no jobbing, and everyone is fighting bloodlusted and to the best of their abilities.

Mindset
Doom solos. raver

fangirl101
Originally posted by nimbus006
Ronan
Magneto
Dr. Doom
Loki
Apocalypse
Super Skrull
Ultron (Conquest)

vs.

Onimar Synn
Dr. Polaris
Metallo
Dr. Light
Kalibak
Killer Frost
Mantis

Each Team gets 30 minutes of prep to formulate battle strategy.

No outside artifacts/tech for help (only normal gear)

There is no jobbing, and everyone is fighting bloodlusted and to the best of their abilities.

Some of those DC villians leave much room for failure.

Premutos
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom solos. raver

Sheah, right. laughing

Didn't you read what the OP said? There is no jobbing, and everyone is fighting bloodlusted and to the best of their abilities

DC wins this.

moonknight11
Premutos: Didn't you read what the OP said? There is no jobbing, and everyone is fighting bloodlusted and to the best of their abilities

That doesn't make doom retarded you know. Marvel team stomps.

Premutos
All I'm saying is that Dr. Doom gets crushed into his own armor by Dr. Polaris as soon as the fight starts. If there is no jobbing there aren't Jobber Auras either and Victor w/o his Jobber Aura is not that powerful to begin with.

moonknight11
He is second to Dr.Strange in Magic and has insane forcefields. He isn't weak.

Premutos
He won't have time to use his magic, he'd be killed either:

a) At the speed of thought, if it's Dr. Polaris.

b) At lightspeed, if it's Dr. Light.

moonknight11
They have prep. What makes you think he won't have auto-shields or that he hasn't amped himself???

Premutos
In 30 minutes? And how would he amp himself w/o an outside source, which are banned by the OP as well?

moonknight11
He has magic. And his forcefields come from his armor which IMO is standar equipment.

Bentley
Yep, Doom has a time machine in his standard equipment, not that I think he solos but he has help.

Premutos
Originally posted by Bentley
Yep, Doom has a time machine in his standard equipment, not that I think he solos but he has help.

laughing @ the time machine thing being part of his standard equipment.

Does he carries that time machine around all the time and nobody told me?

Bentley
Read Mighty Avengers, when they fought Doom he used a time machine in his armor shifty

Mindset
Doom obviously doesn't solo, it just sounded good to say, but Premutos you don't know anything about Doom.

If I was a fighter and not a lover I'd slap you!

Premutos
Read Mighty Avengers, when they fought Doom he used a time machine in his armor shifty

Not in his armor, in his castle. Otherwise why do you think that IM, Sentry and him had to go to the Baxter Building to borrow Reed's when they got teleported back to the 80's?

Premutos
Mindset, why would you slap me? I like Doom but he's too hyped, that's all stick out tongue

Bentley
Originally posted by Premutos
Not in his armor, in his castle. Otherwise why do you think that IM, Sentry and him had to go to the Baxter Building to borrow Reed's when they got teleported back to the 80's?

Are you going to believe my word or some comic? wink , are you going to tell me now that Doom did not affected the time travel going back with his armor?

batdude123
Mantis is tough...

Premutos
Are you going to believe my word or some comic? wink , are you going to tell me now that Doom did not affected the time travel going back with his armor?

I give you more credibility than I give Bendis, so ok. It doesn't matter, though, as soon as the fight starts Doom won't even have a working armor (with in-built Time Machine or not) anymore to begin with.

Mindset
I don't overrate Doom, it's not my fault he's the strongest character ever to be created. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scoobless
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom obviously doesn't solo

Only because Loki would beat him to it.

big grin

nimbus006
Originally posted by fangirl101
Some of those DC villians leave much room for failure.

Besides Killer Frost, who do you have in mind?

TricksterPriest
What the hell are Onimar Synn and Mantis doing there? They're both trans levelers. Synn is possibly skyfather. What the f**k?

nimbus006
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What the hell are Onimar Synn and Mantis doing there? They're both trans levelers. Synn is possibly skyfather. What the f**k?

When did Mantis become trans level?

TricksterPriest
He's not marked in the tiers thread, but he has the feats to put him there. Stalemating Infinity Man, raping Hal Jordan, fighting the PC JLA, stalemating the LSH, etc.

nimbus006
He's not marked in the tiers thread, but he has the feats to put him there. Stalemating Infinity Man, raping Hal Jordan, fighting the PC JLA, stalemating the LSH, etc.

He was double teaming Superman with Kalibak not too long ago.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by nimbus006
He was double teaming Superman with Kalibak not too long ago.

Your point? I said he was powerful, not smart. Mantis's big weakness is if he runs out of gas, he's in trouble. That, and he's an idiot. stick out tongue

nimbus006
Your point? I said he was powerful, not smart. Mantis's big weakness is if he runs out of gas, he's in trouble. That, and he's an idiot. stick out tongue

Then he's not so out of place here, now is he. stick out tongue

Didn't know Onimar was that powerful, and I actually looked him up in the tiers thread and couldn't find him. Didn't really look in the Trans tier erm

TricksterPriest
He soloed the JSA by his abilities and tapping the full potential of Nth Metal.

Hawkman beat him using the Claw of Horus, which was the only thing that can control Nth Metal better than Synn can.

Bentley
Well, I wasn't sure he had Nth metal in this thread.

Also, Apocalypse with stat boosting is trans level.

Soljer

Also, Apocalypse is trans level.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Apocalypse gets worked by most high-heralds.

quanchi112
Team 1 because they have Victor Von Doom.

The Illuminati
Team 1 Doominates.

nimbus006
He soloed the JSA by his abilities and tapping the full potential of Nth Metal.

Hawkman beat him using the Claw of Horus, which was the only thing that can control Nth Metal better than Synn can.

Interesting

Do you mind telling me what comic that took place in, I would like to read it.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Soljer
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Apocalypse gets worked by most high-heralds.

You're right, but I did say no jobbing.

The guy is powerful as hell when he's not acting a fool. cool

llagrok
Apocalypse has other priorities than "lulz, nov i go kill de x-men"

BradBalboa
hmm you could have picked bigger villians like
Galactus
Apocolypse
vs
Imperiex
Superman Prime

things like that would be betetr smile

cloud102
Toss up. Onimar Synn is a beast.

Rob23
Doom's team wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.