The Miracle of Man's Creation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ushomefree
Sg6NhnYbqUQ

Regardless of world view, this video presentation--the science behind it all--should tug at your inner most self.

Symmetric Chaos
Murder fetuses!
Let the mixing blood of humanity choke life from the world!

I saw this when I was a kid. It was stupid and meaningless then. Nothing as changed.

Shakyamunison
The Miracle of Man's Creation would be evolution.

ushomefree
With all due respect, comments of this caliber are not necessary and discouraged.

Elaborate.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by ushomefree
With all due respect, comments of this caliber are not necessary and discouraged.

Noted.

ushomefree
I appreciate it, Symmetric Chaos. Thank you.

Shakyamunison
...Elaborate.
No need too.

ushomefree
Why?

King Kandy
If you can't understand something as simple as that there's no point in trying to talk to you.

ushomefree
What is so simple about evolution? Implied to what?

leonheartmm
lol, i thought this was "the miracle man's creation", thinking sum1 had posted a comic book thread here mistakenly.

chickenlover98
oh look another pointless thread with a creationist propaganda video!

Shakyamunison
Why?

Why are you asking me why?

ushomefree
Shakyamunison-

You stated, "The Miracle of Man's Creation would be evolution."

That is a blanket statement! Why is evolution "the miracle of man's creation"?

Hence... elaborate.

ushomefree
Is that really so much to ask, Shakyamunison?

Shakyamunison
Shakyamunison-

You stated, "The Miracle of Man's Creation would be evolution."

That is a blanket statement! Why is evolution "the miracle of man's creation"?

Hence... elaborate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creation_%28theology%29

ushomefree
Thank you, Shakyamunison. Now, please, translate and/or apply that knowledge into the video presentation that I posted? Help me understand.

Shakyamunison
Thank you, Shakyamunison. Now, please, translate and/or apply that knowledge into the video presentation that I posted? Help me understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtIQvkQWTZY

DigiMark007
Lulz. Using his same tactics. I approve.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Lulz. Using his same tactics. I approve.

big grin Do you think he got it?

xmarksthespot
You really expect someone to waste 52 minutes of their life on your tired old bullshit?

Shakyamunison
ushomefree I'm waiting for your reply. Are you there? confused

laughing

ushomefree
Shakyamunison-

With all due respect, the hyperlink (that you posted)--the amateur video--had nothing to do with the video presentation that I presented.

Bear with me, please.

My post--this thread--deals with the development of human beings, starting from a "single cell." All the video provided, despite the negative attitude, was "confirmed" scientific knowledge (on the development of human beings)--nothing more than "observational data" witnessed in the laboratory, and the female womb. On what basis do you dent that?

Moving on.

The hyperlink, to the video presentation, is--if I may say so--flawed for two reasons: (1) the video begins with "pre-existing" material and/or DNA information. The video doesn't attempt to explain its origin. (It's a free lunch, and everyone goes home!), and (2) the video presents an argument without "real life" examples, in nature. If such were true--more strongly, "scientific"--why resort to examples/images of South Park characters and C. G. images of green and brown beetles? The entire presentation was "hypothetical." Period, and yet, it is portrayed as scientific fact.

Excuse me, if I am not convinced. I am merely being critical. Perhaps we should agree to disagree, or not?

What do you all think?

Mindship
The miracle is not in man's creation; it's that he hasn't destroyed himself.

rock

Shakyamunison
Shakyamunison-

With all due respect, the hyperlink (that you posted)--the amateur video--had nothing to do with the video presentation that I presented.

Bear with me, please.

My post--this thread--deals with the development of human beings, starting from a "single cell." All the video provided, despite the negative attitude, was "confirmed" scientific knowledge (on the development of human beings)--nothing more than "observational data" witnessed in the laboratory, and the female womb. On what basis do you dent that?

Moving on.

The hyperlink, to the video presentation, is--if I may say so--flawed for two reasons: (1) the video begins with "pre-existing" material and/or DNA information. The video doesn't attempt to explain its origin. (It's a free lunch, and everyone goes home!), and (2) the video presents an argument without "real life" examples, in nature. If such were true--more strongly, "scientific"--why resort to examples/images of South Park characters and C. G. images of green and brown beetles? The entire presentation was "hypothetical." Period, and yet, it is portrayed as scientific fact.

Excuse me, if I am not convinced. I am merely being critical. Perhaps we should agree to disagree, or not?

What do you all think?

I didn't watch the video. I didn't even read the links. I just got on line and found some links and video. I was trying to make a point to you. That point is that links and videos alone are not a debate. You should give your points first and then add links and videos as support. Instead you just place the video with nothing else. That would be fine if you created an information thread like when I made one to explain my type of Buddhism, but that is not what you are doing. You want to have the benefit of starting a debate with a video. That is unfair. I can't debate with a video, and you have not said a word. All I end up doing is what you did about. I have to pick at the video, and that just makes me look stupid, just like you look stupid above.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.