What's so wrong with masturbation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allofyousuckkk
?

Symmetric Chaos
Nothing.

At all.

leonheartmm
errrr, nuthing. y do u ask?

DigiMark007
Pfft! ****ing sinners.

no expression

Strangelove
I don't understand, I don't.

AngryManatee
It's been shown to help prevent prostate cancer.

Blax_Hydralisk
Well... it can cause eye damage...

haermm

DigiMark007
Bill Hicks had an excellent point: an average of 200,000 sperm is in each load we shoot (possibly more, I forge the exact figure). That means entire civilizations have been wiped off our bodies by tissues, and entire villages have crusted and flaked in our pubic hair.

Mind-expanding stuff friends.

awesome

Devil King
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Bill Hicks had an excellent point: an average of 200,000 sperm is in each load we shoot (possibly more, I forge the exact figure). That means entire civilizations have been wiped off our bodies by tissues, and entire villages have crusted and flaked in our pubic hair.

awesome

Gross. You sound like a needlessly messy masturbator. Women masturbate too.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by DigiMark007

awesome

OR a good argument against anti abortionists who claim the POTENTIAL for life as life itself.

anaconda
indeed, masturbation must be considered mass murder...........

Storm
Please use the following link: is masturbating a sin?

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.