The Best Evil Edition vs. The Best Evil Edition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Thanos
Depowered Tyrant
Surtur with Twilight sword
Mangog
The Original Magus
The Ultimate Destroyer
Morg WOL/PC

Vs.

KC GOG
Despero (V&V)
Cronus with Sicle
Superboy Prime
Black Adam WWIII
Stayne
Amazo (United JLA version)

Sirius77
Cronus is a big problem for team one.

Nihilist
ultimate destroyer?? is the one that faced the celestials

Bouboumaster
Ouch. Who animate the Destroyer?

I love DC
Team 1 prevails

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Ouch. Who animate the Destroyer? as the name suggests it was the destroyer animated by odin + all other asgardians(- thor), it was also in possession of the odinsword, a sword so mighty just lifting it was a feat unto itself.

quanchi112
Team 1 all day.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team 1 all day.

You should have an auto button and any time it's marvel characters vs. DC characters, you should just hit it and it would say something like, " never giving thought to how the actual battles may go, I soundly give all marvel characters the win, if concerning a battle with DC characters, and if Thanos is involved, he beats, The One above all, the Presence, and MOM combined just for kicks."

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
You should have an auto button and any time it's marvel characters vs. DC characters, you should just hit it and it would say something like, " never giving thought to how the actual battles may go, I soundly give all marvel characters the win, if concerning a battle with DC characters, and if Thanos is involved, he beats, The One above all, the Presence, and MOM combined just for kicks." Do you know how powerful the twilight sword is?

Again team one really simply stomps em imo. I give dc characters the win all the time but if I think marvel wins thats what Ill post.

By the way kc Gog is a joke.

But you probably are going to say I meant kingdom Gog. Quan knows his stuff. But I admit I have only been back in the comic universe for over a year now and have much to learn and read.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by fangirl101
You should have an auto button and any time it's marvel characters vs. DC characters, you should just hit it and it would say something like, " never giving thought to how the actual battles may go, I soundly give all marvel characters the win, if concerning a battle with DC characters, and if Thanos is involved, he beats, The One above all, the Presence, and MOM combined just for kicks." in all due respect that could also be applied to you when it concerns wonder woman, darkseid, stayne, specter, presence, mxy, etc. you two are more similar than you are different.

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
in all due respect that could also be applied to you when it concerns wonder woman, darkseid, stayne, specter, presence, mxy, etc. you two are more similar than you are different.
Nah. You'll never see me say wonder woman takes the majority over superman or thor. You'll never see me say stayne beats anyone over her level. The presence is God. There is nothing else to debate about that. As for mxy, I only argue what he's done. Others try to demean the characters, i just bring up what they have done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.