Disturbing Story; Kittens sealed into a wall in Las Vegas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Six kittens were sealed into a cement wall here in Las Vegas. The news station I work for did the story, this is the link to watch it . . .

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=754_1212615566

. . . some of the pictures are pretty graphic, just to warn you. Here's a link to an article about it as well.

http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/13835/NV/US/RSS/

I think the guy who did this should be force fed some spray insulation.

Thoughts?

Robtard
I think a vicious ass-kicking would be well deserved.

Schecter
*sigh*

not again

Robtard
You should have requested that your "Scum" thread be stickied. These are really your fault for not having the foresight, ass.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Schecter
*sigh*

not again

Uh oh, what did I do now?

ScarletSpeed
that's ****ing horribleno expressionsad

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
that's ****ing horribleno expressionsad

Originally posted by Robtard

ragesRemorse
Maybe they were sealed into the wall to create a barrier to protect against the mummy.

This reminds me of the bonsai kitten thing

Blax_Hydralisk
I don't think the man deserves an ass kicking at all.

I think he just needs to go to jail like everyone else...

Symmetric Chaos
They probably had it coming. If not the guy is completely sick.

Devil King
They were cats, how could they not have had it coming?

Robtard
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

I think he just needs to go to jail like everyone else...

Oh look, KMC's resident negro is being PC.

Robtard
Originally posted by Devil King
They were cats, how could they not have had it coming?

They weren't black cats.

BackFire
Quite disgusting.

Devil King
They weren't black cats.

when they're cats, it don't matter what colour they are.

Robtard
Why are you spelling "color" with that faggy British "u"? Please cease immediately.

Devil King
Why are you spelling "color" with that faggy British "u"? Please cease immediately.

I've done it since I was a kid. That was how my grandmother taught me to spell it. She also taught me to pronounce the word Roosevelt as Rooo'sevelt, not Rose'evelt. There are also two R's in February. As does the word library. It isn't pronounced Febuary, just because it follows January on the calender. And a repository for books is not a type of domestic berry.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b79/DevilKing1138/cat.jpg

BackFire

Cuz he's gay.

Blax_Hydralisk
Oh look, KMC's resident negro is being PC.

eek!

That really doesn't speak well for KMC's blacks...

PC is two-syllables too long for me to understand what it means though.

Robtard
I've done it since I was a kid. That was how my grandmother taught me to spell it. She also taught me to pronounce the word Roosevelt as Rooo'sevelt, not Rose'evelt. There are also two R's in February. As does the word library. It isn't pronounced Febuary, just because it follows January on the calender. And a repository for books is not a type of domestic berry.

I agree with the two R's, but your granny should be slapped for teaching you the use of "u" in color.

Do you think it's possible that is the crucial reason why you're gay? As BF pointed out, 'use of U in color = gay'.

Devil King
I seriously doubt I would ever raise hand to my grandmother, much less allow anyone else to have done as much.

As for that being the reason for my sexual orientation, I was aware of that long before she taught me how to spell AND pronounce the word colour

I also don't recall having a "granny".

WrathfulDwarf
I'm not going to lie.

I hate idiotic cats that meow throught the night and won't STFU! I have had many sleepless nights angry and really wanting to go outside and kick the cats like a football.

However, I just stay in bed and take some sleeping pills. They're still annoying.

The cats in this story....well, this is just cruel and sad.

Devil King
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I hate idiotic cats that meow throught the night and won't STFU!

That is why I have always thought that once the evening is over, they should go home. I'm not saying we can't exchange numbers and maybe talk the next afternoon. I'm just saying that maybe there's a better time to tell me about your childhood; like over a build-your-own bloody mary during Sunday brunch.

Robtard
I seriously doubt I would ever raise hand to my grandmother, much less allow anyone else to have done as much.

As for that being the reason for my sexual orientation, I was aware of that long before she taught me how to spell AND pronounce the word colour

I also don't recall having a "granny".

I'm getting mixed signals here... how old were you went you learned to spell the word color? (and don't think I didn't notice you slip that "u" in there yet again)

Robtard
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

I hate idiotic cats that meow throught the night and won't STFU! I have had many sleepless nights angry and really wanting to go outside and kick the cats like a football.

That's typically a horny male trying to attract a female. How would you like it if someone cock-blocked by kicking you like a football?

Devil King
I'm getting mixed signals here... how old were you went you learned to spell the word color? (and don't think I didn't notice you slip that "u" in there yet again)

According to my recollect: gay = sometime around 3, colour=I'm not absolutely sure. But, I know I've been spelling the word that way for quite a while. I'm sure if you actually research my posts, you'll find such is the case. That spelling is certainy not something new. In fact, I'm pretty sure that my proclivity for spelling the word that way far predates my ability to utilize the internet.

Robtard
I wasn't implying it's something you recently picked up for reasons of trendiness. I've seen you do it before; just decided to keep my mouth shut, I no longer can, you're a young man and you have a long life ahead.

You can break this lifelong habit, if Bush can quite booze, cocaine and pills, you can drop that unnecessary "u". He had Jesus though, I'm afraid I'm no where near as kick-ass.

Devil King
I wasn't implying it's something you recently picked up for reasons of trendiness. I've seen you do it before; just decided to keep my mouth shut, I no longer can, you're a young man and you have a long life ahead.

You can break this lifelong habit, if Bush can quite booze, cocaine and pills, you can drop that unnecessary "u". He had Jesus though, I'm afraid I'm no where near as kick-ass.

Well, then I'm glad you accept that I will likely not stop doing it. Neither am I likely to call Mr. Roosevelt as Rosevelt, or stop pronouncing the 1st R in february.

If I were to stop doing it now, then I couldn't cling to my life-long assumption of superiority, and why would I willingly do that, especially when I know I'm right in all this?

Zeal Ex Nihilo
OMG SKIN THEIR TESTICLES AND FEED THEM THEIR OWN INTESTINES AFTER YOU GUT THEM AND POUR SALTY LEMONADE IN THE WOUNDS WHILE STABBING THEM IN THE EYES AND POOPING IN THEIR EYE PUNCTURES AND SLAPPING THEIR FACES WITH THEIR OWN ASS CHEEKS AFTER CUTTING THEM OFF WITH A BUTTER KNIFE AND POTATO PEELER OMG OMG

Edit: What the **** is this bullshit? Inter-poster drama? In my forums?

Good God, I need to go to bed.

Schecter
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
OMG SKIN THEIR TESTICLES AND FEED THEM THEIR OWN INTESTINES AFTER YOU GUT THEM AND POUR SALTY LEMONADE IN THE WOUNDS WHILE STABBING THEM IN THE EYES AND POOPING IN THEIR EYE PUNCTURES AND SLAPPING THEIR FACES WITH THEIR OWN ASS CHEEKS AFTER CUTTING THEM OFF WITH A BUTTER KNIFE AND POTATO PEELER OMG OMG

well i think you need to stop being such a bleedheart liberal on the matters, as they clearly deserve much much worse. wicked nasty things which i would likely be banned for if i uttered them. these scum will taste the wrath of rhetorical internets justice!!!

WrathfulDwarf
I'm just saying that maybe there's a better time to tell me about your childhood; like over a build-your-own bloody mary during Sunday brunch.

Sounds like good times.

That's typically a horny male trying to attract a female. How would you like it if someone cock-blocked by kicking you like a football?

My beauty sleep>dumb cat trying to get laid.

botankus
I'm not going to whine about it. Abuse happens every day, to humans, animals, plants, bacteria, whatever. Too much to throw a melodramatic fit at every news story that comes out.

That being said, if I ever caught anyone messing with my cats, I'm taking their head off with a shovel, running a tiller over their genitals, and jackhammering their intestines to dust.

=Tired Hiker=

Edit: What the **** is this bullshit? Inter-poster drama? In my forums?

Good God, I need to go to bed.
Still bitter, are we? laughing out loud

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Still bitter, are we? laughing out loud
Don't confuse bitterness with me making fun.

LilyMaree
They're just animals. They don't have brains, don't know right from wrong, so we can't entirely blame them.

It's ridiculous that it was done to kittens.
Still youngings.
How would you like it if someone twisted sealed your baby into a wall because the baby just won't stop crying? (or something like that).

Just leave the animals alone.
They can't help it.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by LilyMaree
They can't help it.

Think of sealing them in the wall as assistance.

Shakyamunison
They're just animals. They don't have brains, don't know right from wrong, so we can't entirely blame them.

It's ridiculous that it was done to kittens.
Still youngings.
How would you like it if someone twisted sealed your baby into a wall because the baby just won't stop crying? (or something like that).

They can't help it.

They don't have brains?

http://brainmuseum.org/specimens/carnivora/cat/brain/Cat6clr.jpg

It looks like they have a brain to me.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

I think he just needs to go to jail like everyone else... I agree.

I would rather have me ass kicked than go to jail personally. no expression

dadudemon
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
I would rather have me ass kicked than go to jail personally. no expression

You'd better have someone hold your Lucky Charms while you get your ass kicked.

LilyMaree
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
They don't have brains?

http://brainmuseum.org/specimens/carnivora/cat/brain/Cat6clr.jpg

It looks like they have a brain to me.

They don't have brains as in they don't have thoughts the way we do.

Symmetric Chaos

Psychic, are you?

inimalist

what is the way we have thoughts?

chithappens
HAHA, I can't wait to see this

Juk3n

agreed

next time it may be a baby or small child..this man must be stopped/killed or atleast have his hands removed.

with a blunt tool.

No im not kidding, this man is willing to mass murder - cats are people too.

Yes he deserves to die, and i hope he BURNS in hell!

Schecter
whats a whirly?

dadudemon
Originally posted by inimalist
what is the way we have thoughts?

Originally posted by chithappens
HAHA, I can't wait to see this

You nerds....she's like 13 or 14. laughing

And you guys were expecting double-blinded/peer reviewed evidence or something. shifty

Zeal Ex Nihilo
No, they're expecting her to say something dumb so that they can make fun of her some more.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/1/15/CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Six kittens were sealed into a cement wall here in Las Vegas. The news station I work for did the story, this is the link to watch it . . .

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=754_

. . . some of the pictures are pretty graphic, just to warn you. Here's a link to an article about it as well.

http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/13835/NV/US/RSS/

I think the guy who did this should be force fed some spray insulation.

Thoughts? That is horrible.

Symmetric Chaos
http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/1/15/CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

Looks more like a pissed off USAgent with the Yotsuba clover on his chest.

Devil King
What's a yotsuba?

Symmetric Chaos
This:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b8/Yotsuba-and-clover.jpg

Devil King
Looks like every other four leaf clover. Is that some sort of japanese term for it?

Symmetric Chaos
No. The girl holding it is named Yotsuba. Supposedly the name means four-leaves. 4chan and a couple of image boards use Yotsuba and her hair style as a symbol.

Devil King
I like Akira and Reign: The Conqueror.

Robtard
I like Akira and Reign: The Conqueror.

I recently saw an anima, I think it's fairly new too. It was about Dracula and how he was recruited to fight evil (with a gun) on the behalf of humanity, can't remember the name though. Was decent.

Edit: Just hit me, it's called "Hellsing".

Symmetric Chaos
Hellsing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.