So I was plowing this hot piece of ass...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
And her p**** is tighter than Michael Jackson's pants. Then I started asking her, "Who's your daddy? Who's your daddy?!" And between the banging she says with a quizzical expression on her face, "But, daddy, you are my daddy." Don't judge me; she owes me for all those damn birthdays at Chuck E. Cheese.

Deano
well done

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
And her p**** is tighter than Michael Jackson's pants. Then I started asking her, "Who's your daddy? Who's your daddy?!" And between the banging she says with a quizzical expression on her face, "But, daddy, you are my daddy." Don't judge me; she owes me for all those damn birthdays at Chuck E. Cheese. McLovin? haermm

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
McLovin? haermm

May have heard it from him... shifty

Rogue Jedi
May have heard it from him... shifty DP? evil face

TRH
That's The American Dream

dadudemon
This thread killed the butterflies that sometimes fly around in my tummy. no expression

no expression

no expression

DRAUGLAYOR
And her p**** is tighter than Michael Jackson's pants. Then I started asking her, "Who's your daddy? Who's your daddy?!" And between the banging she says with a quizzical expression on her face, "But, daddy, you are my daddy." Don't judge me; she owes me for all those damn birthdays at Chuck E. Cheese. are you a virgin bragging about your sex life? laughing

DRAUGLAYOR
or you payed 60 dollar hooker in thailand?

McLovin
And her p**** is tighter than Michael Jackson's pants. Then I started asking her, "Who's your daddy? Who's your daddy?!" And between the banging she says with a quizzical expression on her face, "But, daddy, you are my daddy." Don't judge me; she owes me for all those damn birthdays at Chuck E. Cheese.

haermm

My nigga.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
McLovin? haermm

haermm

Barker
wat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.