Brain Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deadspeak25
Who would win in this free for all?

DigiMark007
Seeing as how the brain can't actually attack anyone, or even survive without a body, and none of them are telepaths.....stalemate.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Seeing as how the brain can't actually attack anyone, or even survive without a body, and none of them are telepaths.....stalemate.

Brainiac is a telepath, Doom has magic TP, and Mentor probably has it. N00B MOD! durlaugh

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Brainiac is a telepath, Doom has magic TP, and Mentor probably has it. N00B MOD! durlaugh

Wha Dr. Strange states that he doesn't have Telepathy (Apparently he's been using some other power to combat the likes of Moondragon with the Mind Gem etc), he then had to go the long and complicated route to show the New Avengers certain memories, when and where did Doom come across/use Magical Telepathy?

no expression Magical Retcon is more like it.
http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=giantsizeavengers001041pb9.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Wha Dr. Strange states that he doesn't have Telepathy (Apparently he's been using some other power to combat the likes of Moondragon with the Mind Gem etc), he then had to go the long and complicated route to show the New Avengers certain memories, when and where did Doom come across/use Magical Telepathy?

no expression Magical Retcon is more like it.
http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=giantsizeavengers001041pb9.jpg

Comics: The only place where people can complain that a character isn't a telepath, he just "borrowed the physics of another dimension" in order to show people something.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

It didn't specify which Brainy, Doom can't cast spells with just a brain, and you're not sure about Mentor.

N008 Trick.

no expression

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by DigiMark007
It didn't specify which Brainy, Doom can't cast spells with just a brain, and you're not sure about Mentor.

N008 Trick.

no expression

Actually, I looked up Mentor. TP is a standard for Eternals. There's a few Brainys who have it, so the odds favor me. Doom...........ok, that one I ****ed up on.

My attempt at teh ownage has failed. durcry
Digi>headshotkmc<Trick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.