Super-Skrull Vs Spiderman Villians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Super-Skrull gets to rest after each battle

1.The Lizard
2.The Kingpin
3.Kraven the Hunter
4.Electro
5.The Sandman
6.Mysterio
7.Green Goblin
8.Doctor Octopus
9.Scorpion
10.The Shocker
11.The Beetle
12.The Rhino
13.Morlun
14.Venom
15.Carnage

Zeitgeist
Skrull rapes.

Mindset
Morlun sucks him dry. *wink* *wink*

G-Mafia
The only two I can see beating him for a majority is Morlun & Electro. And the order seems kinda off.

Roldz
Heck i think SSkrull can take em all at once...

Scoobless
Not one of those guys could beat him.

erm

Originally posted by Roldz
Heck i think SSkrull can take em all at once...

I think you're right.

G-Mafia
Hmm, the only things I've seen actually hurt Morlun was radiation poisoning and Spidey's "magic" stingers. Skrulls are immune to electricity?

Barbarian Shams
Let's see here, Super Skrull has all of the powers of the FF4, at higher levels as a matter of fact. There's nothing stopping him from killing everyone at once with invisible forcefields from within their bodies. This guy has plenty of means to kill all of the Spidey Rogues. SS 9/10.

Mindset
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
Let's see here, Super Skrull has all of the powers of the FF4, at higher levels as a matter of fact.

They're not at higher levels, maybe in the early years, but definitely not anymore.

G-Mafia
What happened for Super-Skrull to be overrated this way? He's cool and all but come on. Outside of PIS he's not taking all these guys at once.

carver9
skrull defeat all of them at once. Theres no one on the field that can get past his force field let alone cause any damage.

SS vs all
10/10

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by G-Mafia
The only two I can see beating him for a majority is Morlun & Electro. And the order seems kinda off.

He'll kill them all at once. Force Field around himself, goes invisible, then roast them all.

G-Mafia
So Electro has to get through the force-field to affect him? And all these guys beating on that force-field couldn't get through huh? I tell ya... blink

carver9
So Electro has to get through the force-field to affect him? And all these guys beating on that force-field couldn't get through huh? I tell ya... blink

Thor couldnt get through it, along with superman (even though it was a crossover). Do you think all of them put together is stronger then these two. Super skrull would crush them.

G-Mafia
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
He'll kill them all at once. Force Field around himself, goes invisible, then roast them all. I can't seem to remember him ever doing anything like this to other super-powered beings. I'll admit they made him decent for a change in Annihilation, but this is pretty ridiculous ... Super-Skrull taking out a bunch of super-beings that are not fodder.

carver9
by the way, what would stop him from starting the fight out going super nova and if he did who out there could take that amount of heat.

carver9
I can't seem to remember him ever doing anything like this to other super-powered beings. I'll admit they made him decent for a change in Annihilation, but this is pretty ridiculous ... Super-Skrull taking out a bunch of super-beings that are not fodder.

So you dont think that is within his power, by the way he used that tactic when he fought warrior madness thor and when he fought the fantastic four.

G-Mafia
Originally posted by carver9
Thor couldnt get through it, along with superman (even though it was a crossover). Do you think all of them put together is stronger then these two. Super skrull would crush them. Yet Surfer went through it with ease and almost killed him. His force-field works just like Sue's, they'll get through well before he kills them.

SuperiorTech
How many of these guys can even fly he takes to the air make himself invisible and picks them off.

Dark-Jaxx
Yet Surfer went through it with ease and almost killed him. His force-field works just like Sue's, they'll get through well before he kills them. no expression

Are you comparing any of these guys with Surfer?

Super Skrull walks through this gauntlet.

G-Mafia
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
no expression

Are you comparing any of these guys with Surfer?

Super Skrull walks through this gauntlet. No, I'm comparing Surfer to the Superman & Thor comment. Fact is, these guys would break Sues' force-field... they do have the Sandman after all. And the Skrulls' force-field is not as powerful as hers. None of his powers are on the FF level anymore IMO.

Scoobless
No, I'm comparing Surfer to the Superman & Thor comment. Fact is, these guys would break Sues' force-field... they do have the Sandman after all. And the Skrulls' force-field is not as powerful as hers. None of his powers are on the FF level anymore IMO.

Even if they aren't they're still pretty close and, except for Sandman, not one of his opponents here can take a Thing strength neck snap ... that they didn't even see coming.

Why not just put the entire opposing team inside bubbles and burn them til they run out of oxygen or pass out from heat stroke.

Mindset
Morlun, Venom (Eddie Brock), Carnage(maybe) and Rhino could take Thing strength.

G-Mafia
Originally posted by Scoobless
Even if they aren't they're still pretty close and, except for Sandman, not one of his opponents here can take a Thing strength neck snap ... that they didn't even see coming.

Why not just put the entire opposing team inside bubbles and burn them til they run out of oxygen or pass out from heat stroke. Has he ever done anything of this magnitude? And in the last showings I've seen I would not put Super-Skrull past class 40. Yeah, he was cool in annihilation. Other than that, Super-Skrull's always been an idiot.

carver9
Has he ever done anything of this magnitude? And in the last showings I've seen I would not put Super-Skrull past class 40. Yeah, he was cool in annihilation. Other than that, Super-Skrull's always been an idiot.

Well to bad hes class 85 or above and again, what if he goes super nova, who out here can last a second in temperature of that magnitude.

G-Mafia
Well to bad hes class 85 or above and again, what if he goes super nova, who out here can last a second in temperature of that magnitude. Looks to me like he's half the power of the FF, with 2-5% of the intelligence. He's not going "supernova" either IMO. Though some of this team is useless, I still see the team winning at least 6-7/10.

carver9
Looks to me like he's half the power of the FF, with 2-5% of the intelligence. He's not going "supernova" either IMO. Though some of this team is useless, I still see the team winning at least 6-7/10.

and who are you using on the team that is going to be the one to bring him down and by the way HOW are they going to defeat him. They dont have the tools to bring down SS. What if he decides to take his attack airborne, what then.

llagrok
Has he ever done anything of this magnitude? And in the last showings I've seen I would not put Super-Skrull past class 40. Yeah, he was cool in annihilation. Other than that, Super-Skrull's always been an idiot.

Really now? Because in his very first appearance, he lifted 100 ton. Since then he has only received upgrades smile

WhiteWitchKing

1.The Lizard
2.The Kingpin
3.Kraven the Hunter
4.Electro
5.The Sandman
6.Mysterio
7.Green Goblin
8.Doctor Octopus
9.Scorpion
10.The Shocker
11.The Beetle
12.The Rhino
13.Morlun
14.Venom
15.Carnage

The majority of these guys would be running around on fire. Or he puts them into a bubble and crushes them. Post Annihilation SS would def do that.

Eternal Idol
Super-Skrull wtfPWNS them all. Even if they attacked all at once, most would die almost immediately from any number of melee attacks he could choose from.

Bentley
This is stupid, Superskrull has beaten hundreds of Annihilation drones that would give those guys a run for their money. He flies and fries half of this guy before even needed his other powers.

Premutos
Electro could fry his brains despite the forcefield, y'know?

nimbus006
Lizard, Kingpin, Kraven, Green Goblin, Scorpion, Shocker, and Beetle are all gone within the first minute of the fight.

Skrull wraps Lizard, Kingpin, and Kraven up as tight as possible using Shapeshifting/Strength then burns them at 20,000 degrees.

Green Goblin will try to fly, then realize he is outclassed in speed and get taken down by a simple plasma/heat blast.

Scorpion, Shocker, and Beetle all get crushed or expanded courtesy of Forcefields.

Then, he deals with the rest.

Giant fire hammer construct at Thing level force would take out many of these guys.

Or he goes invisible and takes them out one at a time.

Or he can blitz them like this, but completely invisible, and take them all out

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/6727/superskrullqu7.jpg

SS 8-9/10 against all of these guys.

BUSTER1
He stops at Kingpin Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

sonicwires
skrull defeat all of them at once. Theres no one on the field that can get past his force field let alone cause any damage.

SS vs all
10/10

with mysterio around what makes you think super skrull if super skrull manages to kill all of them how will he know its even real ? or better yet how will even know he is using his force field? Happy Dance

holy s***t electro is here ?? if Electro had any brain he could solo Super Skrull by himself .. NO . hell no super skrulls field cant block electro when he got extremely powerful but electro in character is not smart enough to be Super Skrull but i agree with ^ super skrull finishes the guantlet even with out rest but he cant beat all these guys at once

DarkSaint85
Morlun is there.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.