Would you consider Barack Obama the first black president?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
I am genuinely interested in peoples thoughts about this, especially when I hear people say, "he will be the countries first African American president".

Would he not be the countries first mixed-race president? I think in its own right thats more of an accomplishment then had he been 100% black.

Blax_Hydralisk
His skin resembles that of a black man.

He is black.

Devil King
What does it mean "more of an accomplishment if.."? So, are you saying he's not black enough? I have a hard time seeing him being 1/2 white suddenly being taken into consideration when he used a "whites only" water fountain or restroom.

chithappens

xmarksthespot
Halle Berry was the first black woman to win an Oscar for Best Actress. Because that's how she identifies herself and how the general public perceive her. Despite being estranged from her black father and being raised by her single white mother.

While Tiger Woods refers to himself as Caublasian.

Blax_Hydralisk
Blaxican. big grin

Devil King
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

that's just silly.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Devil King
What does it mean "more of an accomplishment if.."? So, are you saying he's not black enough? I have a hard time seeing him being 1/2 white suddenly being taken into consideration when he used a "whites only" water fountain or restroom.

It is more of an accomplishment, to him, because a "mixed" person shows that a white had sex with a black and made a baby. Certainly is "in your face" to people still racist against African Americans. I'm pretty sure that to racists a mix is considered an evil atrocity that defies all reasoning. It makes sense that some would find a mixed president as having more of an impact on the "race factor".

I for one could f*cking care less what my presidents race is. Get the job done and do it right. Race shouldn't be a factor, imo. Still, it will be kinda cool to see a "black" president.

Robtard
Your first paragraph was a retarded mess.

Your second paragraph was decent and I can agree with it.

Bicnarok

Devil King

Robtard
The Xmarkperson made a valid point early in the thread. It has to do with how someone identifies themselves and how society views them based on physical characteristics.

If Obama identifies himself as "black", which I've heard him do on multiple occasions, are you really going to say "no, you're only half black."

Devil King
Originally posted by Robtard
The Xmarkperson made a valid point early in the thread. It has to do with how someone identifies themselves and how society views them based on physical characteristics.

If Obama identifies himself as "black", which I've heard him do on multiple occasions, are you really going to say "no, you're only half black"?

You'll have to ask the dumbasses that called him a muslim ter'rist for a month until they started calling him a white-hating, baptist America-hater.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I would tell him he's only half-black. Which means he can't use my bathrooms or sit on my buses.

Robtard
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
I would tell him he's only half-black. Which means he can't use my bathrooms or sit on my buses.

I assume this is based on a 'white is superior to black' ideology. In that case, wouldn't his 1/2-whiteness supersede the blackness, ergo he would be white?

Strangelove
Originally posted by KidRock
I am genuinely interested in peoples thoughts about this, especially when I hear people say, "he will be the countries first African American president".

Would he not be the countries first mixed-race president? I think in its own right thats more of an accomplishment then had he been 100% black. well if you think about it, he's the American-born son of a Kenyan immigrant. That makes him more of an African-American than most blacks can claim.

Robtard
Originally posted by Strangelove
well if you think about it, he's the American-born son of a Kenyan immigrant. That makes him more of an African-American than most blacks can claim.

Oh no you dit'ent! You just claimed that P Diddy (or whatever he calls himself today), Denzel and Al Sharpton have an inferior blackness rating than Obama.

Strangelove
Oh no you dit'ent! You just claimed that P Diddy (or whatever he calls himself today), Denzel and Al Sharpton have an inferior blackness rating than Obama. Well, he's literally an African-American srug

casper_rific
Yes i would consider Presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama to be the first possible black president. I would definitely vote for him over John Mccain.

lord xyz
well if you think about it, he's the American-born son of a Kenyan immigrant. That makes him more of an African-American than most blacks can claim. thumb up

Schecter
lol obama isnt black enough for kidrock.

im sure he'll be pissing tears all the way to the white house.

say it with me kidrock:

SIX MORE MONTHS!!!

SIX MORE MONTHS!!!

SIX MORE MONTHS!!!

Ya Krunk'd Floo
As a black man myself, I consider Obama to be all black 'cos he got souuuuul, man...He got souuuuul!

Symmetric Chaos
I love Black people who complain about Obama's racial impurity. Good work folks.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I love Black people who complain about Obama's racial impurity. Good work folks.

Disagree. I think those people are bad, and I don't like them. Bad work, folks.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Disagree. I think those people are bad, and I don't like them. Bad work, folks.

Your statement both confuses and enrages me.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I was going for perplexity and seething ebullition, but I shall accept your denouement.

Deano
why is colour an issue? you racist hooligans

Grand_Moff_Gav
that's just silly.

I think its his pointing out how stupid it is to claim to be "black" or "african" or "british" or "french" or anything...we are all mixed.

dadudemon
Your first paragraph was a retarded mess.

Your second paragraph was decent and I can agree with it.

I can understand why someone would think a mixed person is more of an accomplishment to some...that doesn't mean it reflects my own opinion. There's still a few racist people left in this world...you'd be surprised what they think about "mixed" people.

jcvaldez
Forget about whether he'll be our first black president... he's going to be our next GREAT President!!!!... it doesn't matter if he's black or white or whatever!

chithappens
well if you think about it, he's the American-born son of a Kenyan immigrant. That makes him more of an African-American than most blacks can claim.

Yet you are assuming the term is meant to be defined by what the name implies.

That is the fault of the U.S. for coining it that way.

Deano
Originally posted by jcvaldez
Forget about whether he'll be our first black president... he's going to be our next GREAT President!!!!... it doesn't matter if he's black or white or whatever!

wrong little one

http://www.davidicke.com/images/stories/June%202008/art.obama.ap.jpg
'Can I stop smiling now, sir, please sir? Did I do good, sir, thank-you sir ...'

jcvaldez
Little one?!

Child, if you think that or want McCain is going to win then YOU would be wrong and dumb. Or both! big grin

Robtard
Little one?!

Child, if you think that or want McCain is going to win then YOU would be wrong and dumb. Or both! big grin

You misread Deano, he thinks Obama is just another puppet of the Lizard Men, Illuminati, Babylonian Brotherhood and any othe clandestine society that is and has been controlling us poor sheep-people, except for Deano of course, he knows the truth. Oh, and David Icke, he knows it too.

Shakyamunison
Little one?!

This kind of post does not lead to a productive debate. All you are doing is telling someone they are dumb because of what they believe. There are a lot of very smart people who believe that McCain will win. The truth is, we don't know until the votes are cast.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
This kind of post does not lead to a productive debate. All you are doing is telling someone they are dumb because of what they believe. There are a lot of very smart people who believe that McCain will win. The truth is, we don't know until the votes are cast. This kind of post does not lead to a productive debate. All you are doing is telling someone their posts aren't productive. There are a lot of insulting posts that lead to excellent debate. The truth is, you of all people shouldn't school anyone about making good posts.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Bardock42
This kind of post does not lead to a productive debate. All you are doing is telling someone their posts aren't productive. There are a lot of insulting posts that lead to excellent debate. The truth is, you of all people shouldn't school anyone about making good posts.

This kind of post does not lead to a productive debate. All you are doing is telling someone their posts aren't productive. The truth is, you of all people shouldn't school anyone about making good posts.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
This kind of post does not lead to a productive debate. All you are doing is telling someone their posts aren't productive. The truth is, you of all people shouldn't school anyone about making good posts.

hysterical

Robtard

So it's safe to assume that anyone telling someone else they aren't being productive, isn't productive.

xmarksthespot
hysterical Meh, I've seen better.

Shakyamunison
Meh, I've seen better.

I'm in a good mood today. wink

Deano
You misread Deano, he thinks Obama is just another puppet of the Babylonian Brotherhood and has been controlling us poor sheep-people, including Deano , he is open minded enough to see through the lies.

edited

Bardock42
Originally posted by Deano
edited

Open minded? You don't seem too open minded towards the possibility that all you believe in is a bunch of bollocks and that the "official" version is correct.

Deano
Very silly comment from Bardock once again

Bardock42
Very silly comment from Bardock once again

'twas an implied question. Do you see that as a possibility? Or is your "open mindedness" that you are sure the conspiracy theories you subscribe to are true?

Robtard
'twas an implied question. Do you see that as a possibility? Or is your "open mindedness" that you are sure the conspiracy theories you subscribe to are true?

You're beating a dead horse, to Deano, we're all subscribing to the "conspiracy theory" that near-omnipotent Lizard Men don't exist/they're not pulling our strings. Deano knows the "offical truth."

There is a silver linning though, for just a nominal fee, you can buy David Icke's books and become one of the enlightened.

Be sure to also donate to the David Icke Legal Defence Fund, or else his truth might be stopped. Credit cards and paypal accepted.

lord xyz
And remember to go to David Icke's seminars to learn more about how much of a dumb heathen sheep you are.

KidRock
Lol KMC is the best. It wouldn't be a Kidrock thread without Bardock arguing, Shecter sucking my balls while trolling and Deano being Deano.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I assume this is based on a 'white is superior to black' ideology. In that case, wouldn't his 1/2-whiteness supersede the blackness, ergo he would be white?
****, no. I'd tell that ****** to take his pickaninny self to the end of the line.

Bardock42
hysterical

D-dude, he just recycled my, at most, average joke. Sort of stating the obvious. An implication that gave my post at least some slight sort of depths. You are a tool, friend. I use the word "friend" in it's broadest definition, meaning any person whatsoever.

Grand_Moff_Gav
D-dude, he just recycled my, at most, average joke. Sort of stating the obvious. An implication that gave my post at least some slight sort of depths. You are a tool, friend. I use the word "friend" in it's broadest definition, meaning any person whatsoever.

aww diddums

Bardock42
aww diddums

Not familiar with the expression. But thank you...or **** you...whichever applies.

Symmetric Chaos
Not familiar with the expression. But thank you...or **** you...whichever applies.

Diddums:

A sexual act wherein one partner deposits fecal matter on the other persons chest.

Bardock42
Diddums:

A sexual act wherein one partner deposits fecal matter on the other persons chest.

Oh, we have 45 words for that in German. Weird I never came across this one.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Diddums:

You made that up didn't you?

Deano
You're beating a dead horse, to Deano, we're all subscribing to the "conspiracy theory" that near-omnipotent Lizard Men don't exist/they're not pulling our strings. Deano knows the "offical truth."

There is a silver linning though, for just a nominal fee, you can buy David Icke's books and become one of the enlightened.

Be sure to also donate to the David Icke Legal Defence Fund, or else his truth might be stopped. Credit cards and paypal accepted.

What are you suggesting? That the man should work for free? How does one pay the bills? Your thinking is very muddy.

Oh and if you want the ''official truth'', i suggest you pick up tomorrows newspaper

Robtard
What are you suggesting? That the man should work for free? How does one pay the bills? Your thinking is very muddy.

Oh and if you want the ''official truth'', i suggest you pick up tomorrows newspaper

I am not against Icke making his living as a writer, but he should have some dignity and publish his work as fiction.

I usually do. Is there anything in particular I should be looking for?

lord xyz
Lol KMC is the best. It wouldn't be a Kidrock thread without Bardock arguing, Shecter sucking my balls while trolling and Deano being Deano. Your thread is retarded.

Mr Parker
This kind of post does not lead to a productive debate. All you are doing is telling someone they are dumb because of what they believe. There are a lot of very smart people who believe that McCain will win. The truth is, we don't know until the votes are cast.

well said.agreed.I've said it before and I'll say it again.were royally screwed if either of these candidates-Obama or Mccain get in,Neither of them represent the people,they represent the global elete.If Ron Paul isnt elected,were screwed,he is the only candidate for the people and not for the elete.

Robtard
Why are so many nutjobs attracted to Ron Paul? Not saying this is his fault by default, it's just strange.

Mr Parker
You misread Deano, he thinks Obama is just another puppet of the Lizard Men, Illuminati, Babylonian Brotherhood and any othe clandestine society that is and has been controlling us poor sheep-people, except for Deano of course, he knows the truth. Oh, and David Icke, he knows it too.

I have my disagreements with Deano on Lizard men of course but Deano is right about part of that.Obama IS just a puppet for the Illuminati and a secret clandestine society.If people around here did research they would know that.I thought at first Obama would be good for the country till I found out he is indeed connected to the Illuminati.Paul is the only one who isnt, thats why the world is screwed if he doesnt get elected.

Shakyamunison
Why are so many nutjobs attracted to Ron Paul? Not saying this is his fault by default, it's just strange.

Birds of a feather...

Symmetric Chaos
You made that up didn't you?

No. I went onto Urban Dictionary and selected the one definition that you probably didn't intend.

People like to think they're special. Many are quite happy to follow an unelectable candidate in order to prove that. On the other hand I'm sure a lot of people believe in what he says.

red g jacks
paper bag test

Mr Parker
Funny how since Paul is the only candidate who is not a member of the CFR roundtable group, that has had death threats given to him and reportedly an assassination attempt on his life as well yet none of that has happened to the CFR connected Illuminati group-Clinton,Mccain or Obama and its also odd how the mainstream media gives no media coverage to him at all and is spewing out lies saying he dropped out of the race when he hasnt.

Anyone who has watched the corporate controlled media,knows they annouced he dropped out-all lies,he is still running.Proof that you should take in everything the mainstream media tells you with a grain of salt and look at alternative news sources.

chillmeistergen
I'm a supporter of Ron Paul, I wouldn't consider myself a nutjob. Though Mr Parker is a nutjob, yeah. He probably just read in one of Deano's stolen articles, that Ron Paul is the only warm blooded candidate

Mr Parker
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I'm a supporter of Ron Paul, I wouldn't consider myself a nutjob. Though Mr Parker is a nutjob, yeah. He probably just read in one of Deano's stolen articles, that Ron Paul is the only warm blooded candidate

wroonnggggggg.I dont go by what Deano says,I just posted that "I" dont believe in his Lizard people theory,funny how you missed that. roll eyes (sarcastic) Like I said,I look at alternative news such as media bypass,the new american, ect.I just proved how the corporate controlled media lies to the people and how its stupid to listen to them.The sources I talked about report the REAL news thats suppressed by the corporate controlled media.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Mr Parker
wroonnggggggg.I dont go by what Deano says,I just posted that "I" dont believe in his Lizard people theory,funny how you missed that. roll eyes (sarcastic) Like I said,I look at alternative news such as media bypass,the new american, ect.I just proved how the corporate controlled media lies to the people and how its stupid to listen to them.

Nah, you didn't actually prove anything. It's well known that the media can and do publish rumours, they usually make it clear it's a rumour though, you probably just don't read well enough to tell that.

Strangelove
Originally posted by chithappens
Yet you are assuming the term is meant to be defined by what the name implies.

That is the fault of the U.S. for coining it that way. the fact that it's not supposed to be defined in that manner is precisely why I hate the term in the first place.

Symmetric Chaos
its also odd how the mainstream media gives no media coverage to him at all and is spewing out lies saying he dropped out of the race when he hasnt

Sounds like sympathy to me. The man can't win. Rather than paint him as a desperate madman who cannot accept his own failure (which the media would usually love as a way of discrediting someone) he's simply said to have accepted it. Ron Paul's ability to manipulate the Illuminati from outside their ranks is one of the most dangerous political forces in the world today.

Mr Parker
Sounds like sympathy to me. The man can't win. Rather than paint him as a desperate madman who cannot accept his own failure (which the media would usually love as a way of discrediting someone) he's simply said to have accepted it. Ron Paul's ability to manipulate the Illuminati from outside their ranks is one of the most dangerous political forces in the world today.

yeah he cant win because he isnt connected to the Illuminati like these other candidates are.we dont elect these people,they are already handpicked and selected by The Illuminati from years past to win.I was thinking they had it rigged for clinton to win to have a dynasty of Clinton/and Bush but I think they thought the american people would find out that would be too obvious.Sympathy? sure he cant win but geez thats just like what i said,by telling lies that just shows that people need to stop listening to the damn tube an do some independent research for themselves. manipulate the Illuminati? what are you talking about? Paul would like to see that organization gone just as I would. confused

For the people who think Obama will be good for the country and the world,they got another thing coming to them.Obamas REAL name isnt even Barack. It's Hussein.You got to ask yourself if Obama is the good candiate that people actually think he is going to be for the country,why is he and the media as well lying about what his real name is? why not come clean.thats something people here who like him as a candidate should be asking themselves and thinking about.His REAL name is Hussein mohammed something-forget what it is,Obama now why go and cover that up and not come clean?

lord xyz
He can't win because he has 35 delegates and needs 1191.

chillmeistergen
yeah he cant win because he isnt connected to the Illuminati like these other candidates are.we dont elect these people,they are already handpicked and selected by The Illuminati from years past to win.I was thinking they had it rigged for clinton to win to have a dynasty of Clinton/and Bush but I think they thought the american people would find out that would be too obvious.Sympathy? sure he cant win but geez thats just like what i said,by telling lies that just shows that people need to stop listening to the damn tube an do some independent research for themselves. manipulate the Illuminati? what are you talking about? Paul would like to see that organization gone just as I would. confused

For the people who think Obama will be good for the country and the world,they got another thing coming to them.Obamas REAL name isnt even Barack. It's Hussein.You got to ask yourself if Obama is the good candiate that people actually think he is going to be for the country,why is he and the media as well lying about what his real name is? why not come clean.thats something people here who like him as a candidate should be asking themselves and thinking about.His REAL name is Hussein mohammed something-forget what it is,Obama now why go and cover that up and not come clean?

You really are an actual lunatic.

Symmetric Chaos

For someone who claims to be obsessed with research your facts are terribly skewed.

lord xyz
Everytime I think Mr Parker can't get any dumber, he proves me wrong.

lol Barack Obama's real name is Hussein, HE'S EVIL!!

red g jacks

For the people who think Obama will be good for the country and the world,they got another thing coming to them.Obamas REAL name isnt even Barack. It's Hussein.You got to ask yourself if Obama is the good candiate that people actually think he is going to be for the country,why is he and the media as well lying about what his real name is? why not come clean.thats something people here who like him as a candidate should be asking themselves and thinking about.His REAL name is Hussein mohammed something-forget what it is,Obama now why go and cover that up and not come clean? agreed

tell them about MAN-SPIDER

Mr Parker
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
You really are an actual lunatic. '

typical post of someone afraid of the truth on conspiracys. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker
For someone who claims to be obsessed with research your facts are terribly skewed.

what I said to chill applys to you as well.

Symmetric Chaos
'

typical post of someone afraid of the truth on conspiracys. roll eyes (sarcastic)

typical post of someone afraid of the actual truth

Mr Parker
Originally posted by red g jacks
agreed

someone here who has logic and common sense NOT afraid of the truth and has actually done research..FINALLY.

Devil King

Well get Fred ****ing Savage from the 80's to play him during the election. How old are you?

Mr Parker
typical post of someone afraid of the actual truth

your looking at the mirror when saying this.

Symmetric Chaos
You're looking at the mirror when saying this.

Actually I was looking at your post.

Ushgarak
Keep the Conspiracy talk to the Conspiracy area, thanks.

And... his real name is Barack.

Mr Parker
Okay,sure thing boss.

Symmetric Chaos
Score one for The Man.

lord xyz
For those of you listening at home, the topic this week on KMC is: Obama's real name.

Parker says Hussein, not Barack.
Everyone else says it's Barack.

Wikipedia says: Barack Hussein Obama
barackobama.com says: Barack Hussein Obama
The news says: Barack Hussein Obama

What do you say?

chithappens
Funny how since Paul is the only candidate who is not a member of the CFR roundtable group, that has had death threats given to him and reportedly an assassination attempt on his life as well yet none of that has happened to the CFR connected Illuminati group-Clinton,Mccain or Obama

/B]

WTH are you talking about? All of them have. Even the mainstream media has mentioned this but it is not worth harping on all the time like a badge of honor.

KidRock
Originally posted by lord xyz
For those of you listening at home, the topic this week on KMC is: Obama's real name.

Parker says Hussein, not Barack.
Everyone else says it's Barack.

Wikipedia says: Barack Hussein Obama
barackobama.com says: Barack Hussein Obama
The news says: Barack Hussein Obama

What do you say?

His name is Barack Hussein Obama, I am called by my middle name sometimes though.

Nothing wrong with calling him Hussein.

Or future President Hussein....lol

BackFire
Yeah.

Why don't people use McCain's middle name?

Oh, because they're not trying to smear him.

Peach
His name is Barack Hussein Obama, I am called by my middle name sometimes though.

Nothing wrong with calling him by his middle name?

Sure, if he actually went by his middle name. Which he kind of doesn't.

The only reason anyone even CARES about what his middle name is is to attack him over it, which is completely and totally ridiculous.

Schecter
...and retarded. you forgot retarded. and not uneducated/ignorant retarded but crap your pants/punch yourself in the head retarded.

Quiero Mota

How about Barrack H. Obama? Like Lyndon B. Johnson.

BackFire
Barack H. Obama isn't sinister enough.

inimalist
Just put all 3, only Hussein has to be in caps and bold:

Barack HUSSEIN Obama

compromise? healing wounds? crossing the aisle maybe?

BackFire
We should call him HUSSEIN OSAMA

That one's fair.

Schecter
why dont we just call him
http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2006/yir/timeline/images/19.hussein.verdict.gi.afp.jpg OBAMA

inimalist
might as well, eh?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Schecter
why dont we just call him
http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2006/yir/timeline/images/19.hussein.verdict.gi.afp.jpg OBAMA

It would take far too long to write.

Schecter
ok then

http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2006/yir/timeline/images/19.hussein.verdict.gi.afp.jpghttp://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/070104/070104_osama_vlrg_8a.widec.jpg

KidRock
Originally posted by BackFire
Yeah.

Oh, because they're not trying to smear him.

Yeah, I never heard people make fun of Bush's Texan accent and call him Dubya. Never.

BackFire
I mentioned McCain.

Did you confuse him for Bush? That's what them left wingers want.

KidRock
I mentioned McCain.

Did you confuse him for Bush? That's what them left wingers want.

and I mentioned Bush as an example..you know, our current president?

And I am sure the left wingers do want that. But somehow I doubt it will help them from completely having the election in their hands and then throwing it all away like they usually do.

BackFire
Dubya is often used by people who like Bush. It's more of a nickname than a put down.

Hussein is not. It is only used by people who dislike Obama in a lazy attempt to create some lousy insinuation about him.

So yes, apples and oranges. Choose better examples next time.

KidRock
Dubya is often used by people who like Bush. It's more of a nickname than a put down.

Really? Not from my experience. It is usually said by the ignorant bunch who seem to think the only ones who agree with Bush are rednecks, so the use of Dubya is mocking a southern accent..southerners at times being stereotyped as redneck.

But to each their own I guess.

BackFire
Yes it's used by those who dislike him as well.

It all comes down to intent - that's the bottom line.

Hussein is Obama's middle name, so to use it for a real reason is one thing, but a person's intent is pretty clear usually. It's not difficult to tell if they're trying to use it against him or not. Same with Dubya.

KidRock
Yeah, so I just find it funny how some here get their panties in a bunch when someone says Hussein, when they them self have probably used Dubya with a derogatory intent at some point or another.

Schecter
Yeah, I never heard people make fun of Bush's Texan accent and call him Dubya. Never.

yes, because making fun of how he pronounced his own campaign is as bad as labeling someone a terrorist because their skin isnt white.

Bardock42
Yeah.

Oh, because they're not trying to smear him. And probably because even if they were Sidney just doesn't have that many negative connotations....except for filthy Australian people.

BackFire
Sidney sounds like a girl's name.

Is America ready for a gay president!?

Devil King
The population of Texas would quadruple in a week.

=Tired Hiker=
Halle Berry was the first black woman to win an Oscar for Best Actress. Because that's how she identifies herself and how the general public perceive her. Despite being estranged from her black father and being raised by her single white mother.

Caublasian laughing out loud

KidRock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbpWonUzlrc

John McCain has lost his marbles and is too old to speak.

BackFire
Crazy how he immediately corrects himself (without the help of others) when he makes a mistake.

Devil King
Crazy how he's right. Asthema patients shouldn't be taking up a bed in a hospital when it's not an illness that should do so; as it was when I was three and spent as many days in the hospital for my asthma.

KidRock
Crazy how he immediately corrects himself (without the help of others) when he makes a mistake.

Yeah, I was impressed how it took him only 5 or 6 seconds to correct himself the first time..but second time it took him a while to figure out the word inhaler...lost points there IMO.

lord xyz

Or future President Hussein....lol Oh yeah, I'm sure everyone's heard of President Jefferson, Walker, Herbert, Earl, Milhouse, Fitzgerald, Baines etc.

En Sabah Nur X
Oh yeah, I'm sure everyone's heard of President Jefferson, Walker, Herbert, Earl, Milhouse, Fitzgerald, Baines etc. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Hmmm, if Obama ain't president, I can only imagine what wonderful art will happen, let's just say art is a bang.

xmarksthespot
I'm pretty sure people have heard of President Jefferson...

lord xyz
I'm pretty sure people have heard of President Jefferson... I was refering to Clinton being refered to as Jefferson. Or better yet, Blithe.

Bardock42
I was refering to Clinton being refered to as Jefferson. Or better yet, Blithe. Still ****ed yourself in the ass there.

Utrigita
Yes I would consider Barack Obama the first black President that the United Stats of America gets if he beats McCane.

Mr Parker
People better wake up about this man Obama and realise he is NOT for the people and neither is MCcain,that we are royally screwed if either gets elected..AGAIN Obama's real name is NOT Barack,they are lying about that.Its Hussein mohammed something-forget the third name,Obama.THATS what it is.

BackFire
No, his name is Barack. Stop being wrong. You're looking the fool.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/invite/birthcert

Bardock42
It's Barack Hussein Obama, I believe. Why does it matter though?

dadudemon
It's Barack Hussein Obama, I believe. Why does it matter though?

Oh, I think you know why it matters.

But just in case...

Because some stupid ass red necks will be like, "OMG!!! His middle name is Hussein, just like dat damn dead terrist from Irack." Because names obviously correlate behavior.

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon

But just in case...

Because some stupid ass red necks will be like, "OMG!!! His middle name is Hussein, just like dat damn dead terrist from Irack." Because names obviously correlate behavior.

It was more of a "Why does it matter, cause it shouldn't and you guys are racists!" not a "Why does it matter, I really have no idea, but believe there might be a reason and you good hearted people could really enlighten me smile" But thanks anyways.

Mr Parker
can only lead a horse to water.you cant trust in what the net says.yout got to read reliable sources media sources that report real news like Media Bypass that sort of thing.

Bardock42
can only lead a horse to water.you cant trust in what the net says.yout got to read reliable sources media sources that report real news like Media Bypass that sort of thing.

How can I know that all the standardly accepted sources lie and this magazine tells the truth?

BackFire

If they're saying that Barack isn't his first name then that isn't a reputable news source - as that information is factually wrong.

Schecter
People better wake up about this man Obama and realise he is NOT for the people and neither is MCcain,that we are royally screwed if either gets elected..AGAIN Obama's real name is NOT Barack,they are lying about that.Its Hussein mohammed something-forget the third name,Obama.THATS what it is.

you're either a troll or a retard.

dadudemon
It was more of a "Why does it matter, cause it shouldn't and you guys are racists!" not a "Why does it matter, I really have no idea, but believe there might be a reason and you good hearted people could really enlighten me smile" But thanks anyways.

That's probably why I said this:

But just in case...

I was more or less wanting to throw out there the stupidity of "omg"ing over his middle name being "Hussein"...and if there was the small chance the you really didn't know, it would also serve to enlighten you. big grin

Devil King

I would just like to know what he considers to be those "reliable sources" he mentions.

BackFire
I would just like to know what he considers to be those "reliable sources" he mentions.

Some college flunky working at the local comic book store with a website.

Bardock42
That's probably why I said this:

I was more or less wanting to throw out there the stupidity of "omg"ing over his middle name being "Hussein"...and if there was the small chance the you really didn't know, it would also serve to enlighten you. big grin

Yes, the point is obviously I knew why it matters, since it was a rhetorical question.

AngryManatee
Anybody see the Colbert Episode about Uncle Barack's Cabin? lulz it was.

dadudemon
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Anybody see the Colbert Episode about Uncle Barack's Cabin? lulz it was.

lol .....just from the title, you can tell its far from PC.

KidRock

http://i27.tinypic.com/4uax3c.gif

BackFire
Hahaha.

A rare instance where I'm in agreement with you, KR.

lord xyz
you're either a troll or a retard. Damn you for being exclusive.

Toku King
http://mobasoft.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/barack-obama-official-small.jpg

http://on221.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/nas_boombox.jpg

Toku King

I always thought you were just paranoid, not flat out stupid.

Toku King

He's a hybrid of both.

Schecter
trolltard?

Toku King
trolltard?

Yup.

KMC's Superboy
he will be a great president

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Ask him about organic webshooters.

Toku King
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Ask him about organic webshooters.

Let's not and say we did.

Victor Von Doom
I can't claim any "african" heritage, but my mother loves to point out that my supposed ancestors had indescretions with native Americans. She blames this on the fact that I am not allergic to poison ivy

That's some allergy resistance. It actually transcends the restrictions of time and culture.

KidRock
http://web.israelinsider.com/Static/Binaries/Article/obamamalikholdaphotoofhisbro424_0.jpg

Malik holds a photo of Obama and him in Muslim dress, reportedly when the two first met in 1985

Apparently the Obamas of Kenya have been reading those scurrilous emails to which Barack likes to refer, because they have no doubt -- contrary to the claims of the Obama campaign, that the presidential candidate was raised a Moslem. They take that as a given.

As the Jerusalem Post reports, "Barack Obama's half brother Malik said Thursday that if elected his brother will be a good president for the Jewish people, despite his Muslim background. In an interview with Army Radio he expressed a special salutation from the Obamas of Kenya."

The Obama brothers' father, a senior economist for the Kenyan government who studied at Harvard University, died in car crash in 1982. He left six sons and a daughter. All of his children - except Malik -- live in Britain or the United States. Malik and Barack met in 1985.

In a remarkable denial issued last November that still stands on the official campaign website, Obama spokesman Robert Gibbs issued a statement explaining that "Senator Obama has never been a Muslim, was not raised as a Muslim, and is a committed Christian."

Apparently Malik Obama, himself a Muslim, had not read the press release.

Melanie Phillips is the most recent commentator to draw attention to the massive body of evidence that leaves no doubt that Barak Hussein Obama was born a Muslim (Islam is patrilineal) and raised a Muslim (so registered in school, acknowledging attending Islamic classes, reported accompanying his step-father to the mosque, and able to recite the Koran in the original Arabic).

Reuven Koret, Aaron Klein and Daniel Pipes have previously pointed to the attempts by Obama and his campaign to conceal the candidate's Muslim background. The well documented evidence draws upon the on-the-ground interviews by researchers in Indonesia and Kenya, published quotations of Obama's childhood friends and his school records, as well as the candidate's own autobiography.

http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/12918.htm

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>