Star Wars VS Spaceballs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
-Lone Starr and Barf VS Han Solo and Chewbacca

-President Skroob, Dark Helmet, Colonel Saunders and the Spaceballs VS Emperor Palpatine (the old guy in the bathrobe who's Vader's boss), Darth Vader, one of Vader's officers (I forget their names) and the Galactic Empire

-Spaceball-1 VS a super star destroyer

-Pizza the Hut VS Jabba the Hutt

-Princess Vespa VS Princess Leia

-Yogurt VS Yoda

Placidity
Originally posted by UKR

-President Skroob, Dark Helmet, Colonel Saunders and the Spaceballs VS Emperor Palpatine (the old guy in the bathrobe who's Vader's boss), Darth Vader, one of Vader's officers (I forget their names) and the Galactic Empire

-Yogurt VS Yoda

Is this a joke?

Star Wars team will curbstomp in every battle.

Except maybe Pizza the hut vs Jabba. If I remember correctly, Pizza the Hut's fightning skills are quite formidable in battle. Thats a close fight there.

Eternal Idol
Spaceballs, ftw.

And they'd make it funny, too.

Hitman911
Lone Star Solos

Scoobless
Vespa >> Leia

Alucard25
The Schwartz FTW

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by UKR

-Yogurt VS Yoda

Reported..

Badabing
Originally posted by UKR

-Yogurt VS Yoda Read the rules. dur

Closed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.