Wolverine VS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
(this thread is not spite Bub!)

The folks at the Wolvie/Spidey vs Thing thread have convinced me that wolverine is the Flash of the marvel world..

instead of "SPEED FORCE > ALL" its "ADAMANTIUM > ALL" and so i ask

are there ANY class +85's that wolverine cant beat?

-exclude the ones he cant hit (superspeed)
-exclude the ones he cant reach (flight)
-exclude energy users and magicians. (Anyone who can melt his face off)

Please guys i love him , but i must see him humbled.

And for the record - BP SO could have taken Surfers arm off!! (wtf was with that writing all about).

Placidity
Sorry, its sad but its true - Wolverine cannot be defeated. He's actually more powerful than flash because he can't be killed apparently. Actually I'm sure the fans of Wolvy on this forum are quite insulted that you dared to compare him to some dude called Flash. With this in mind who can compete against his other formidable arsenal/skills?

- Superspeed - Shown to be on par with SPEED DEMON, damn this should be one of his main abilities, but since his other powers are already godly, people tend to forget this one.

- Reflexes - On par or faster than SPIDERMAN even though he has the spider-sense. The explanation is quite simple - Wolverine has enhanced senses, this means giving him the edge on everything (over anyone). Actually, the traditional 5 human sense have nothing to do with reflexes but as you already know, Wolverine defies logic because he is cool like that.

- Healing Factor - Pretty much nothing can hurt him. No exceptions. Actually, maybe he could get hurt by... no no what am I thinking. No freaking exceptions.

- Adamantium - see above.

- Durability - Getting knocked out? Impossible. I mean this guy takes beatings from the freaking Hulk, who has a hope of KO' him. Maybe someone Sky-father level... Note: I said MAYBE.

- Fighting skills - Oh my goodness I love this one, every thread involving wolverine will have someone mentioning him to be the much better fighter, I don't care who the hell he's up against. HE IS THE BETTER FIGHTER. I mean shit, he's even more skilled than Blade with the sword if you check that thread out.

- If you didnt already know Wolverine has superspeed, so its not even a problem worth mentioning.

- The flight thing might seem like a problem, but with wolvy's fightning skills, experience and superspeed, hes sure to find a solution to the problem.

- Energy users? Why is that a problem? He can heal from any damage so its not really a factor. Plus he'll blitz them while taking damage cause he is good at that and then he'll decapitate them. Yer, decapitate them, thats what Wolverine thinks of energy users. Same goes for magic users.

Oh and if you don't agree with all this, then you obviously dont know shit about comics and thus you arent qualified to talk abt it and therefore you can bow your head in shame while you click "log out".

Juk3n
My golly gosh what was i thinking, please forgive me, my ignorance is an insult to the Mighty and Invincible wolverine.

i am shamed

*Seppuku

ps u forgot to mention his claws of awsomeness can cut through dimensions, if he's really really mad!

Mindset
Originally posted by Placidity
Sorry, its sad but its true - Wolverine cannot be defeated. He's actually more powerful than flash because he can't be killed apparently. Actually I'm sure the fans of Wolvy on this forum are quite insulted that you dared to compare him to some dude called Flash. With this in mind who can compete against his other formidable arsenal/skills?

- Superspeed - Shown to be on par with SPEED DEMON, damn this should be one of his main abilities, but since his other powers are already godly, people tend to forget this one.

- Reflexes - On par or faster than SPIDERMAN even though he has the spider-sense. The explanation is quite simple - Wolverine has enhanced senses, this means giving him the edge on everything (over anyone). Actually, the traditional 5 human sense have nothing to do with reflexes but as you already know, Wolverine defies logic because he is cool like that.

- Healing Factor - Pretty much nothing can hurt him. No exceptions. Actually, maybe he could get hurt by... no no what am I thinking. No freaking exceptions.

- Durability - Getting knocked out? Impossible. I mean this guy takes beatings from the freaking Hulk, who has a hope of KO' him. Maybe someone Sky-father level... Note: I said MAYBE.

- Fighting skills - Oh my goodness I love this one, every thread involving wolverine will have someone mentioning him to be the much better fighter, I don't care who the hell he's up against. HE IS THE BETTER FIGHTER. I mean shit, he's even more skilled than Blade with the sword if you check that thread out.

- If you didnt already know Wolverine has superspeed, so its not even a problem worth mentioning.

- The flight thing might seem like a problem, but with wolvy's fightning skills, experience and superspeed, hes sure to find a solution to the problem.

- Energy users? Why is that a problem? He can heal from any damage so its not really a factor. Plus he'll blitz them while taking damage cause he is good at that and then he'll decapitate them. Yer, decapitate them, thats what Wolverine thinks of energy users. Same goes for magic users.

Oh and if you don't agree with all this, then you obviously dont know shit about comics and thus you arent qualified to talk abt it and therefore you can bow your head in shame while you click "log out".

This is one of the best posts I've seen in awhile.

BUSTER1

laughing

starlock
Wah.... Wah....wolverine is to uberbaby

Wah wolverine has adamantiumbaby
Wah wolverine has a healing factorbaby
Wah wolverine has 5 comicsbaby

So sad that wolverine haters just cant cope stick out tongue

llagrok
What class was Adam Warlock? I reckon he could take him. Dirge of the Neo came off as pretty strong.

I actually think there are more martial artists that can take him.

carnage52

Oh and if you don't agree with all this, then you obviously dont know shit about comics and thus you arent qualified to talk abt it and therefore you can bow your head in shame while you click "log out". notworthy

Battlehammer
this threads just stupid..............and im not surprized at all given the creater of the thread thinks the length of ones weapon decides the victor...............

Battlehammer

some one a little mad about getting shut down in every wolverine thread................

Faceman
Originally posted by llagrok
What class was Adam Warlock? I reckon he could take him. Dirge of the Neo came off as pretty strong.

I actually think there are more martial artists that can take him.

Around class 40.

fangirl101
Barda
Karate Kid
Gamora
Queen Hippolyta
Mr. Miracle
Captain America
Night Crawler
Deathstroke
Cyber
The Atom
And the list goes on and on.

Raoul
Originally posted by Juk3n

The folks at the Wolvie/Spidey vs Thing thread have convinced me that wolverine is the Flash of the marvel world..

And for the record - BP SO could have taken Surfers arm off!! (wtf was with that writing all about).

i don't get it... confused

Badabing
Originally posted by Juk3n

And for the record - BP SO could have taken Surfers arm off!! (wtf was with that writing all about). Closed....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.