Would you consider Pre-Crisis Bill Clinton the first black president?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blax_Hydralisk
Well?

Bardock42
I think Pre-Crisis is not canon.

GGS
lmaoooooooo good way of looking at it but i don't think so.

Coming from poverty isn't really a racial thing.

inimalist
didn't they retcon pc clinton as a robot or something?

WrathfulDwarf
He did play the Saxophone....so yeah.

chithappens
Even jokingly, this is stupid.

The policies of Clinton's administration are among the reason so many black men are in jail today.

Bardock42
Originally posted by chithappens

The policies of Clinton's administration are among the reason so many black men are in jail today. And cause they are criminal mother****ers.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Bardock42
And cause they are criminal mother****ers.

QFT

chithappens
And cause they are criminal mother****ers.

confused He doesn't know what I'm talking about

Bardock42
confused He doesn't know what I'm talking about I do have no idea what you are talking about...I was just being racist for racisms sake...negro.

chithappens
O ok. I thought were going to drink tea at Cambridge and have a civil discussion.

My mistake.

Grand_Moff_Gav
O ok. I thought were going to drink tea at Cambridge and have a civil discussion.

My mistake.

He's German...

chithappens
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
He's German...

I know. They love the Brits! laughing

Grand_Moff_Gav
I know. They love the Brits! laughing

Haha, they do that..keep trying to get onto our little island.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Well?

Twold appear that Bards is the only one to get the comic book reference...I lol'd when I aw the title. no expression

To answer your question, obviously "No".

Robtard

The policies of Clinton's administration are among the reason so many black men are in jail today.

The inmate population of jails have had a black majority long before 1992.

But I am willing to hear your case. Proceed.

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
Twold appear that Bards is the only one to get the comic book reference...I lol'd when I aw the title. no expression

To answer your question, obviously "No". Nah.

dadudemon
Nah.

Maybeh you're right... confused

Symmetric Chaos
He's not in continuity anymore so who cares?

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
Maybeh you're right... confused

Maybe.

Blax_Hydralisk

I thought it was because many black men have a history of being irrational, ultra violent douche' bags due to being raised in shitty neighborhoods ever since like, the 60's.

*shrug*

Devil King
I think it's time for all these Bill Clinton/ Black president threads to be closed.

Bill Clinton was called the first black president because that was as close to an actual black president that black Americans were told and thought they had, at the time. Clearly, a black man being nominated as a realistic candidate in America should dispell this silliness. Not to mention the fact that such a comparison, even at the time, was ricockulous.

Blax_Hydralisk
Why are black people so good at basketball?

Because all you have to do is run, shoot, and steal. haermm

ermm

Devil King
Why are black people so good at basketball?

Because all you have to do is run, shoot, and steal. haermm

ermm

I understand it's a parody and meant to be considered a joke topic, but the idea that Bill Clinton was the first black president is almost as absurd as claiming that Mr. Buchanan was our first female president.

Blax_Hydralisk
What did that have to do with the black joke?

That was just meaningless spam, even moreso then this thread itself. stick out tongue

Devil King
What did that have to do with the black joke?

That was just meaningless spam, even moreso then this thread itself. stick out tongue

By many, Mr. Buchanan is considered our first homosexual president. Mr. Clinton is no more black than a male homosexual can be considered a woman.

Blax_Hydralisk
Most black people consider Bill to be black, more due to the fact that he was getting blowjobs from an intern in a closet, then any of his policies or upbringing.

Devil King
Most black people consider Bill to be black, more due to the fact that he was getting blowjobs from an intern in a closet, then any of his policies or upbringing.

And?

Is that like assuming that black, white, straight or gay men are not men? And that because men are men that women are incapable of the very same actions and motivation?

Blax_Hydralisk
Yes. That's exactly what it is.

Devil King
Then I have stated my, perhaps needlessly, serious perspective on the matter.

Quiero Mota

My son told me that he learned in one of his lectures that every year in the U.S. 22,000 black men get admitted to a college or university, where as nearly 400,000 go through the legal system in some way shape or form.

...that's pretty sad.

KidRock
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
My son told me that he learned in one of his lectures that every year in the U.S. 22,000 black men get admitted to a college or university, where as nearly 400,000 go through the legal system in some way shape or form.

...that's pretty sad.

I agree..

Maybe black people should stop committing crime and start studying harder? Agreed?

*=DeathReaperr'
Bill clinton was one of a kind, i bet he could talk himself out of being torn apart by zombies

dadudemon
Originally posted by *=DeathReaperr'
Bill clinton was one of a kind, i bet he could talk himself out of being torn apart by zombies

He most certainly didn't talk himself out of getting teh suckles and spooooooot on a dress?...now did he? big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.