Yoda or Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hereatlast
Which would fall first if attacked by a mass of Droids? Jedi Grand Master or Ultimate practitioner of Soresu?

Elite Hunter
Obiwan gets killed first.

Lt. Valerian
Yes, he does.

Yoda's way faster and more agile, and add the fact that his size gives him an advantage here: It will be more difficult for the clumsy droids to hit a target four times smaller than Kenobi.

Lord Knightfa11
if you think about it, the droids are really overrated. we can make ai that can point, shoot, and kill as well as most humans in video games.

Imagine what they could do with star wars tech. Kenobi wins because he is the master of soresu, aka blocking stuff. This is kenobi's specialty.

BruceSkywalker
Neither one falls at all. The droids are toast.

Darth Exodus
Obi-wan dies hard. Yoda just hides behind his leg untill he dies then claims victory.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by hereatlast
Which would fall first if attacked by a mass of Droids? Jedi Grand Master or Ultimate practitioner of Soresu?
Seeing as how Mace didn't die when he fought a "mass of droids" in CW, I think Yoda would outlast oafy Wan

Darth Exodus
I think the point is that there are unlimited numbers of droids, but that they come en mass.

Council#13
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Seeing as how Mace didn't die when he fought a "mass of droids" in CW, I think Yoda would outlast oafy Wan

Yoda also totally owned the landing ships during the Battle of Coruscant (Clone Wars)

Lord Knightfa11
I still say that since obi wan can block 20 blows a second he survives because he is mr. soresu.

Blue_Hefner
He wasn't Mr. Soresu when he was fighting Dooku, was he?

hereatlast
Soresu was developed more for defense against blasters than against lightsabers. (Especially not Makashi, I mean, Makashi really takes advantage of Soresu's down-sides.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.