Captain America, Black Panther, Daredevil and Batman Vs. Wolverine and Sabetooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Team 1 gets 10 min prep.

Team 2 fights each other for 10 min while team one preps.

Who wins?

Battlehammer
dumb thread.................

Starscream M
team 1 for the majority

Harbinger
Since they get prep, Black Panther's bringing his vibranium mesh suit. All four on the team are great hand to hand guys, with Cap and Daredevil being among the best in Marvel period, IMO. Wolvie and Sabertooth aren't slouches by any means, but they can do a great deal of damage to each other in only ten minutes. Their healing factor would help, but would they be 100% by the time the team got there? I don't think so. I think the combination of the team with prep is enough that they could take a slight majority (6/10).

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Battlehammer

Because you can't say Logan wins..............................Go that way Fanboy! LOL

Marvelknight
Team one 10/10.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Because you can't say Logan wins..............................Go that way Fanboy! LOL
no becauses it stupid and a spite thread...................

one of the inividuals given prep time has control of the most advances nation in his world..............

Caps Conscience
no becauses it stupid and a spite thread...................

one of the inividuals given prep time has control of the most advances nation in his world..............

cry me a river fanboy. when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

Endrict Nuul

Battlehammer
cry me a river fanboy. when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
How am I crying or being a fanboy, by stating facts? This is a spite thread and it a dumb thread................

Soljer
Shitty thread indeed. Batman and Black Panther with prep? Against a handicapped Wolverine and Sabretooth?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Soljer
Shitty thread indeed. Batman and Black Panther with prep? Against a handicapped Wolverine and Sabretooth?

Well, that's not enough so let's add Cap and DD to make the fight more fair. confused

srankmissingnin

Dark-Jaxx
cry me a river fanboy. when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. You're being the idiot here, so you can't really call anyone here...Well anything.

Caps Conscience
OK I'm going to stop. But you can't deny that some of the post in this thread are just hilarious.

Caps Conscience
Fart Jax quit taking the internet serious, son. And only speak when spoken to.

Zeitgeist
OK I'm going to stop. But you can't deny that some of the post in this thread are just hilarious. Hilarious? Nein.

Dumb? Sure... your posts come to mind.

no expression

Caps Conscience
Meh...........Zhe German's have never been known for Zhere sense of humor anyway.

Raoul
Meh...........Zhe German's have never been known for Zhere sense of humor anyway.

he's canadian.

also, spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.