Thor VS Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
But Thor has no hammer or superpowers and is just a mortal. No gadgets or prep.

1st fight, unarmed HTH.

2nd fight, they each have a sword.

3rd fight, Batman gets a staff (that's a martial arts weapon, right?) and Thor gets a good sledgehammer.

llagrok
1 - Batman
2 - Thor
3 - Thor

Harbinger
Tempted to say Batman sweeps Thor.

leonheartmm
batgod batkick. nough said.

Soljer
Batman walks all over him in all three.

Marvelknight
If you take the powers away from most superheroes, Batman will hand them their ass on a silver platter.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Marvelknight
If you take the powers away from most superheroes, Batman will hand them their ass on a silver platter. nice sig.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by psycho gundam
nice sig.
Thanks smile, yours is pretty bad ass as well.

Scoobless
Get a room.

erm

KharmaDog
Originally posted by UKR
But Thor has no hammer or superpowers and is just a mortal.

So... this is basically Batman versus some guy who is not Thor.

Scoobless
Originally posted by KharmaDog
So... this is basically Batman versus some guy who is not Thor.

Yeah ... but he still looks like Thor.

stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx
What shit is this!? Batgod on his own could solo Asgard, Odin included, and you send Thor with no powers to fight him!? Blasphemy! Batgod is only fit to fight beings like Captain Jack Sparrow or Samuel L. Jackson, anyone else is bantha fodder!

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Scoobless
Yeah ... but he still looks like Thor.

stick out tongue

Well then, that's completely different.

So are we talking ultimate looking thor...or classic wings on his helmet thor? Because I'm sure that this may be a deciding factor in any of the proposed outcomes.

UKR
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Well then, that's completely different.

So are we talking ultimate looking thor...or classic wings on his helmet thor? Because I'm sure that this may be a deciding factor in any of the proposed outcomes.

The guy with wings on his helmet.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by UKR
The guy with wings on his helmet.

Then, without doubt, the powerless nordic looking blonde dude with the long hair in a curb stomp.

As for my reasoning, have any of you ever had the nerve to pic a fight with a guy who'd wear wings on his head?

Thought not.

Erik-Lensherr
Batman in all 3.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by UKR
But Thor has no hammer or superpowers and is just a mortal. No gadgets or prep.

1st fight, unarmed HTH.

2nd fight, they each have a sword.

3rd fight, Batman gets a staff (that's a martial arts weapon, right?) and Thor gets a good sledgehammer.

What the f**k?

carnage52
batgod stomps asgard with one batkick and goes back to fighting cool people like bruce lee and boba fett for only they are worthy.

Dark-Jaxx
You forgot one person matey.

Captain Jack Sparrow.

Premutos
This fight ain't even fair, it should be Thor w/the Odinforce vs unarmed Batman with no prep instead. And even in such case Batman would win easily.

Juntai
Originally posted by Premutos
This fight ain't even fair, it should be Thor w/the Odinforce vs unarmed Batman with no prep instead. And even in such case Batman would win easily.

Dark-Jaxx
Make it all of Asgard, Surtur, PC Darkside, PC Superman, Superman Prime, Spectre, Imperiex, and Galactus, and Batman will still win, with ONE Batkick.

Batman-Prime
Batman, no contest

you would need at least 300 Thors to stand a chance

Scoobless
New KMC members, same tired old jokes ... no expression

Juk3n
Thor impostor goes down, like gatorade on sundays!

zeel
Originally posted by Marvelknight
If you take the powers away from most superheroes, Batman will hand them their ass on a silver platter.

Exactly, batman has no real special powers he uses his mind, his martial arts and his wepons and gadgets.

Thoses are batmans powers you remove them and he wont do nothing as well.

Badabing
Originally posted by zeel
Exactly, batman has no real special powers he uses his mind, his martial arts and his wepons and gadgets.

Thoses are batmans powers you remove them and he wont do nothing as well. If you remove his mind he'll die. sad

dur

Marvelknight
Originally posted by zeel

Thoses are batmans powers you remove them and he wont do nothing as well.
That doesn't make any sense at all. Thor is still a highly trained warrior without his superhuman stats and godly powers.

UKR
Well, I guess I can put in my input. I think Thor will take this - he has thousands (millions?) of years of fighting experience, and I believe he is maybe a Captain America level fighter or otherwise at the highest tier in the MU, or something like that. But still better than most street-level fighters. I think this guy with no powers fought Conan the Barbarian one time. So IMO he could take Batman. But I just wanted to hear what someone else thinks.

Soljer
Originally posted by Badabing
If you remove his mind he'll die. sad

dur

Not true.

Remove his brain and he'll die.

Remove his mind and...well, he definitely won't be Batman, but he'd still be breathing.

Bentley
Does Thor has the strength belt, because if so, Batman takes this only 7/10. shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.