If you were naruto: would you pick hinata or sakura?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
you know one of them is going to hook up with naruto, just which one is the question.

reasons to pick hinata:

-totally loyal to him no matter what
-possesses a strong kekkei genki
-can teach their children the gentle fist style
-etc

reasons to pick sakura:

-one of the strongest female ninja in the series
-can teach their children healing and monster strength
-etc

Dark-Jaxx
You forgot to mention Hinate is more beautiful, nicer, cuter, and has much larger breasts. Hinata without a doubt.

Micheal_Myers
I'm goin with Hinata. Sakura is a *****...

King Kandy
Sakura. Since I prefer to be with someone who is actually intellectually stimulating and who would talk instead of just sit around looking nervous.

Blax_Hydralisk
Agreed.

Slaves suck. And I find Post-Timeskip Sakura to be the second hottest Kuonichi next to Temari...

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Slaves suck. Sissy. haermm

Kento
I'd got with Hinata. She's less violent and less annoying. That and Hinata is like my third favorite female in the series. Also I'm still for the whole Sasuke/Sakura pairing....though it's got no chance of happening.

Dark-Jaxx
I am for Sakura killing Sasuke and then punching her own face in.

Seriously.

Kento
That would work for me also. Though Sakura needs to kill Karin first. She annoys me more than Sakura ever did.

King Kandy
I'm 100% in favor of Sasuke/Sakura pairing. But if I had my choice like I said, i'd choose someone who actually will talk about stuff and be interesting to be around.

Kento
I don't think Sakura would be all that interesting to be around. That and anything Sakura would talk about Naruto wouldn't understand. Plus Naruto talks plenty enough from both him and Hinata. All she really has to do is be there and nod while Naruto rambles on about nothing. Plus she's really nice. Not that Sakura can't be nice..she just can also be violent.

Dark-Jaxx
I would kill Sakura with a Rasengan if me and Sakura were dating and I was the Naruto. no expression

Hit me? Fvck that.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Kento
I don't think Sakura would be all that interesting to be around. That and anything Sakura would talk about Naruto wouldn't understand. Plus Naruto talks plenty enough from both him and Hinata. All she really has to do is be there and nod while Naruto rambles on about nothing. Plus she's really nice. Not that Sakura can't be nice..she just can also be violent.
Naruto might not understand me but this thread is about what my preferences are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.