Borg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hereatlast
Does anyone know how many Borg ships exist? From all the sources I can find I believe there are several million ships along with many many trillion drones. Can anyone verify this?

In The Return by William Shatner it states somewhere that on the Borg Homeworld there are Trillions of Borg on the planet, I can't remember but I think it's 50 Trillion?

I thought also in the book somewhere it states there are millions of ships/cubes?

Also in a Voyager Episode it an officer states there are millions of Borg vessels.

And as far as going against species 8472 I know they lost thousands and I've read in some places millions (although I'm not sure how accurate that statement is.)

Raoul
given the sheer size of borg territory and how powerful they are, i don't think it would be unreasonable to assume that they indeed have a million or so ships... i wouldnt say a million cubes, but ships, sure...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Raoul
given the sheer size of borg territory and how powerful they are, i don't think it would be unreasonable to assume that they indeed have a million or so ships... i wouldnt say a million cubes, but ships, sure...

I would have to agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.