The Punisher vs. Mr. Terrific II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Both men are tracking down each other in a large jungle (the size of 4 football fields) with advance security systems. They have been given 2 hours of prep.

Weapons are permitted.

Who takes it?

Marvelknight
I guest Mr. Terrific = bad thread. That's too bad, there are not too many threads with him in it (as far as I know). And the same old names get talked about over and over again. Oh well..... Mr. Terricfic is one of my top 6 characters from DC. And I think he has a good chance of winning this unless somebody can prove otherwise, I'm going with him for now.

Phantom Zone
I would give it to Mister Terrific because of his tech but Punisher has Stu Clark so it may do quite well.

I dont want to say who wins but it could actually be a good fight since Punisher has access to more advanced tech now.

Bentley
With the prep Mr. Terrific walks this.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Bentley
With the prep Mr. Terrific walks this.

I dont know how good he is but Frank now has access to alot of hi-tech stuff.......

llagrok
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
I dont know how good he is but Frank now has access to alot of hi-tech stuff.......

lol.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by llagrok
lol.

He does not have acess to alot of hi-tech stuff?

llagrok
How did you get that from me laughing at you?

Phantom Zone
How did you get that from me laughing at you?

Well specify what you mean instead of trolling the forum.

llagrok
Nah.

Self surgery contest?

Phantom Zone
Nah.

Self surgery contest?

Trolling. thumb up

Soljer
He was laughing at this part:

I dont know how good he is

Because, well....

You admit a complete ignorance of one character, and then immediately give the win to the other whom you have a blatant mancrush on.

Marvelknight
I wonder what new advance tech The Punisher has now. Because Mr. T is invisible to all modern tech. His special mask and suit has nano-tech built into it. And his T-Spheres can relay visual and audio info back to him (controlled via his mask) as well as project holographic images. Mr. T can also use his T-spheres as weapons and they pack a lot of punching power. And Mr. T himself is a Olympic level athlete and a highly skill martial artist. As of now I'll give it to him 7/10.

llagrok
Mr.T's technology faaaaar eclipses Frank's.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Soljer
He was laughing at this part:

Because, well....

You admit a complete ignorance of one character, and then immediately give the win to the other whom you have a blatant mancrush on.

I gave him the win? Define what your idea of giving someone the win is. Giving them the majority?

Mr.T's technology faaaaar eclipses Frank's.

Examples?

carnage52
mr terrific with prep= franks brains decorating the trees.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by carnage52
mr terrific with prep= franks brains decorating the trees.

Maybe but Franks tactical skils are on par with Captain America and im still waiting for examples that put Mister Terrificc tech way above Stu Clarks.

Marvelknight
I think it would be better if you can give some info on what kind of new equipment The Punisher has now. Because it is common knowledge that Mr. T has better tech.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Terrific_%28Michael_Holt%29

Phantom Zone

Marvelknight

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Marvelknight
That's some pretty good tech. If Frank can disable Mr. T's T-spheres than is has an even better chance of taking the majority.

I don't know if he can do that but he should be able to get comparable tech from Stu Clarks stash. Like I said there is an element of doubt because im not too sure what he has at present but he constantly makes stuff so he most likely will have some hi-tech gadgets.

TheGame17
with punishers access to high tech weapons and very good preparation skills, i think he takes it 6/10

Marvelknight
Originally posted by TheGame17
with punishers access to high tech weapons and very good preparation skills, i think he takes it 6/10

I think Mr.T is better when it comes to prep. He has great leadership.

Superherovandal
No way that Punisher is outprepping mr Terrific.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Superherovandal
No way that Punisher is outprepping mr Terrific.

Ok prove it.

Marvelknight
Ok prove it.

What is there to prove? Mr.T has advance nano-tech.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.