cant find my passport

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Wålshy~
cant find passport for my cheque so im not going in to work, ill get it on monday instead.

Barker
Phew. Thanks for the update, now I can go to sleep in peace.

~Wålshy~
yeah sleeping is cool

Barker
Yeah, it's pretty necessary, I guess you could say.

~Wålshy~
i like to sleep naked

Mywi
Thanks to Piggle Humsy for the sig thumb up

~Wålshy~
stay on topic please

Mywi
are you on topic? i am

http://toptopic.cz/pic/top_topic_vital_nova.jpg

Strangelove
I burned two of my fingers on a motor yesterday, so if I want to, I could commit a crime using only my left middle and ring finger.

I'm contemplating it, believe me.

ScarletSpeed
mmmmmmmmmmmm topic

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x163/GRendall/Topic_chocolate_bar.jpg

kodak
i dont have a passport

McLovin
I jacked off in a Holiday Inn last night.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by McLovin
I jacked off in a Holiday Inn last night.

couldn't find any children?

Sol Valentine
I'm manbearpig no expression

I'm a worldwide threat and I'm in the Marvelous Misadventures club.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
I'm manbearpig no expression

I'm a worldwide threat and I'm in the Marvelous Misadventures club.

you speak the truth,

you are half man half bear and half pig...

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
you speak the truth,

you are half man half bear and half pig...

You mean 1/3 man, 1/3 bear, 1/3 pig.

ScarletSpeed
No

"Half man half bear half pig"

that's why it's so funny shifty

Sol Valentine
**** off, South Park.

And their lack of mathematical geniushaermm

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Mywi
Thanks to Piggle Humsy for the sig thumb up

haermm

Mywi
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
haermm 131

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Mywi

I likea your new sig 313

chillmeistergen
Ha, costs like 50 quid for a new one.

=Tired Hiker=

TheMercurial
One year...

~Wålshy~
i can't even remember if i found my passport aweherm

but anyway long story short and simplified, instead of using my passport for ID i got my provisional license and could use that for ID at the bank for when i exchanged my cheque for cash and i was on that course until January 23rd 2009 and then felt that i was pushed off the ship you know cause they just stopped me and my mate jonny going but jonny should of been there for way longer like cause it took me ages to do the final project thing for my NVQ and gayle just helped jonny do it in a couple hours total ****ing ***** how the old nasty whore gets cancer and dies a painful death same goes for her ****ing children too anyway after ACT i did nothing which was great helped my dad out a bit when doing my old science teachers bath then i started a new course in A4E but i left that after a day and a half cause i couldn't be arsed then recently i was going to a course in cardiff called itec and i think i quit that but i dunno really but i do know i ain't going again honestly don't know what im doing or where im going now though still unsure where my passport is or if i should leave jonny a message on facebook about heroes or something oh and i seen Rhys from ages ago in ACT too on his bike he ain't doing anything either and hes still a rotten cock about to fall off his own head which he dyed his hair with purple highlights so now he stands out and everyone else can see how much of a cock he is and on tuesday i got an interview with college so i know its not really related to the thread topic like but as i said earlier i needed the passport for ID from the course i was doing and i think i was just rolling it form there like

Fallen

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Fallen
where are you from?

who spells "check" as "cheque"?

yeah, i didn't really read that whole lengthy thing. ermm i noticed the word "cock" and "facebook." that's pretty much it.

british english....spells check as cheque and color as colour or harbor as harbour..and so on

Fallen
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
british english....spells check as cheque and color as colour or harbor as harbour..and so on

i knew about the "ou" thing. and the "s" replacing the "z."

never came across the "que" spelling.

The Scribe
I can't find mine either.

Wait...I don't have or need one. wink

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/2t5szwct30jtl9pvmfq_thumb.jpg

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/1b3wcs57n82dka6kfqir.gif

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
british english....spells check as cheque and color as colour or harbor as harbour..and so on Thick german ****, man. We spell it 'cheque' you shit! So ****ing STUPID!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.