Capture The Flag

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Each of these characters will use their knowledge and tech to build a fortress with an advance security system. And they will have one year to complete it and to prep themselves. The way to win this battle is to capture the most flags. Each fortress will have one flag protected by its security system. And all contestants will start off all at once. If more than one contestant reaches the same fortress, they are permitted to use whatever means necessary to capture the flag in that fortress (without killing). But if someone captures a flag, no one is permitted to try and take it once they already have it. And they must move on to the next one. They have 24 hours to capture the flags.

Cable

Mr. Terrific

Black Panther

Batman

Iron Man

Doctor Doom

Reed Richards

The Punisher

Lex Luthor

Prometheus

Who takes it?

Harbinger
In terms of prep, I'd say that either Reed or Doom is the master of it. I'm rolling with Reed by a nose.

Bouboumaster
Reed make a time travelling machine that work better than Doom's or a warp machine, or whatever, and win.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Reed make a time travelling machine that work better than Doom's or a warp machine, or whatever, and win.

If they want to use a warp machine once they reach the fortress, thats fine. But that is not permitted in order get to and back from the fortress. inside and out is another story. But they would have to survive and locate the flag first.

carnage52
batman or doom.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by carnage52
batman or doom.

Batman would get sooooo stomp by either Richards or Doom...

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Each of these characters will use their knowledge and tech to build a fortress with an advance security system. And they will have one year to complete it and to prep themselves. The way to win this battle is to capture the most flags. Each fortress will have one flag protected by its security system. And all contestants will start off all at once. If more than one contestant reaches the same fortress, they are permitted to use whatever means necessary to capture the flag in that fortress (without killing). But if someone captures a flag, no one is permitted to try and take it once they already have it. And they must move on to the next one. They have 24 hours to capture the flags.

Cable

Mr. Terrific

Black Panther

Batman

Iron Man

Doctor Doom

Reed Richards

The Punisher

Lex Luthor

Prometheus

Who takes it? if i had the money and recourses most of these characters have, i would just make a fortress out of pure seamless adamantium the size of a football field with the flag embedded in the center of it...

of if i was doom or especially cable, i would take the flag to another time period. no expression

SevenShackles
doctor doom pwns all.

Juntai
Batman wins.

Superherovandal
When it comes to stealth and getting into and getting out of a supposedly impregnable fortress or installation Batman is king.

SevenShackles
wait if most of those places are tech based couldn't Mr. Terrific just walk in passed any defenses other than something like an armed guard and just take the flags? or atleast enough of them to have the majority and the win.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by SevenShackles
wait if most of those places are tech based couldn't Mr. Terrific just walk in passed any defenses other than something like an armed guard and just take the flags? or atleast enough of them to have the majority and the win.
That would be true. But because everyone has prep. They will design their fortress with the other contestant's powers and abilities in mind.

carnage52
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Batman would get sooooo stomp by either Richards or Doom... batman>doom>reed

Nihilist
doom>>>batmnan in prep
with prep doom has taken galactus and beyonder down

Marvelknight
But this is about using prep to infiltrate. Not taking down superpowerful begings.

Scoobless
Originally posted by carnage52
batman<doom<reed

Fixed

smile

Lord Feron
HEhehe... Hmmmm I'm gonna go with reed but honestly i don't think anyone will win.. maybe get father then most. Bats i agree is prolly good at infiltration and procuring the flag but he is prep is beloe that of doom and Reed.

IM should also not be counted out b/c with that much prep time he would be able to augment his suit to do things like Mr. T (being undetectable to eletronics, or whatever else.

would infinity gems be used here? and the mother box bats has? I also would put it past doom to prep himself as in taking beyonder's powers and pretty much cake walking through everyones fortress... and all simultaneously lol.

golem370
Reed could make a fortress with only one door and making only a foot in size so that only he could squeeze threw the door. For that matter the hallways as well

DestinyGuy678
black panther.....has a country that has been the most advanced in the world since it was established, he takes this

Eel O'Brian
I'd think Cable would probably be in the top 3, if it's pre-Providence blowing up.

With the professor, and his own knowledge of stray time lines, he could do pretty well.

Marvelknight
Prometheus is also a factor in this contest.

Apolloknight
Are time machines allowed?

I believe doom has such a plot device.

And T'challa has a time/space plot device.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Are time machines allowed?

I believe doom has such a plot device.

And T'challa has a time/space plot device.

Not to get from one fortress to another.

SevenShackles
couldnt cable build a fortress with no way in other than his own body-slide tech. O_o

Marvelknight
couldnt cable build a fortress with no way in other than his own body-slide tech. O_o
That would be unfair. The point is to make it very difficult, not impossible.

Apolloknight

ermm

SevenShackles

well all of them are doing whatever's within their power to do.. sure batman might not make a fortress that would kill anyone who entered but doom would. if its within their ability im sure they will do it. it wasnt stated only non-lethal fortresses could be built and that the flag must be obtainable.

no offense but if you wanna talk unfair, i think putting a prep monster like doom against anyone who isnt on his level is unfair. but its still done.

plus cables flag might be unobtainable but it doesn't mean he wins. he still has to capture other flags.

confused hope i make sense.

Marvelknight
well all of them are doing whatever's within their power to do.. sure batman might not make a fortress that would kill anyone who entered but doom would. if its within their ability im sure they will do it. it wasnt stated only non-lethal fortresses could be built and that the flag must be obtainable.

no offense but if you wanna talk unfair, i think putting a prep monster like doom against anyone who isnt on his level is unfair. but its still done.

plus cables flag might be unobtainable but it doesn't mean he wins. he still has to capture other flags.

confused hope i make sense.

You do make sense. My point is that they have to at least be ale to enter the fortress. Traps are in place to prevent the flag from being captured. But as I've already said, there will be no killing. They are up against time more than each other.

golem370
I still like this idea Reed could make a fortress with only one door and making only a foot in size so that only he could squeeze threw the door. For that matter the hallways as well

Doctor-Alvis
So who is the first to surround their castle's flag with a portal to Mephisto's realm or the negative zone? Stealth that, fools!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.