Cuba To Provide Free Sex Change

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chithappens
Story

Interesting. Wonder if people will go immigrate there.

KidRock
Doesnt Canada already do this under their UHC?

chithappens
You know, since I'm not interested in doing so, I couldn't tell you for certain.

Free Healthcare is not "free operation for something that's not important to your health", so I doubt it

KidRock
Originally posted by chithappens
You know, since I'm not interested in doing so, I couldn't tell you for certain.

Free Healthcare is not "free operation for something that's not important to your health", so I doubt it

Well yet another flaw is pointed out in the UHC system.

Just quickly googling I came up with this:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/toronto/story/2008/05/16/sex-change.html

So at least Ontario residents tax dollars are going to cut guys dicks off and giving women prosthetic cocks lol..tax dollars at work.

Bardock42
Free meaning the already poor people of Cuba have to pay for it instead of, lets say, their daily carrot...?

Communism is wonderful...

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bardock42
Free meaning the already poor people of Cuba have to pay for it instead of, lets say, their daily carrot...?

Communism is wonderful... Considering the population of Cuba, I doubt they'll be paying much.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Free Healthcare?

There is no such thing, UHC, NHS are all paid by peoples taxes, its not free.

DigiMark007
FINALLY!

chithappens
laughing out loud

That girl got you that upset huh?

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by DigiMark007
FINALLY!

Do you mean finally the have sex changes or finally someone pointed out that UHC isnt free?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Do you mean finally the have sex changes or finally someone pointed out that UHC isnt free?

Someone being me almost 2 hours before you mhm

Grand_Moff_Gav
Someone being me almost 2 hours before you mhm

ego?

Bardock42
ego?

Just sayin'.

Parrot.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Just sayin'.

Parrot.

Haha, if you need the claim then I gladly concede it.

smile

Anything to help the insecure.

Bardock42
Haha, if you need the claim then I gladly concede it.

smile

Anything to help the insecure.

I thank you for your kind words.

Grand_Moff_Gav
I thank you for your kind words.

I should really do a concession speak like the one Sen. Clinton's giving.

Bardock42
It does seem appropriate

inimalist
Originally posted by KidRock
Well yet another flaw is pointed out in the UHC system.

Just quickly googling I came up with this:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/toronto/story/2008/05/16/sex-change.html

So at least Ontario residents tax dollars are going to cut guys dicks off and giving women prosthetic cocks lol..tax dollars at work.

how the **** do we get this before we get covered dentistry?

chithappens
In Canada, how does the FHC system work?

Grand_Moff_Gav

Contributions are extracted from people's pay packets, like any other tax. The money raised is then spent on the Health System. Revenue from other taxes also go towards it.

chithappens
I know that part. I'm talking about eligibility. Inamlist made it sound as if certain things are harder to have access to than others

Bardock42
Inamlist...haha.

I think he was just referring to dental adjustment not being covered under Canadian Health Care

BackFire
Quick Bardock, move to Cuba.

red g jacks
thats disgusting

UKR
This is against nature. A man WANTING to get his nuts cut off. Anyone who wants that should be in a mental hospital.

DigiMark007
laughing out loud

That girl got you that upset huh?

cry

chithappens
Bah, well it can get better.

Remember that chick I told you I started talking to? Every girl I used to "talk" to is ultra jealous when they see her. You know how women are: getting jealous if the next girl an ex gets with is hotter than them.

The best revenge comes in moving on.

Gotta love it. smokin'

inimalist

I know that part. I'm talking about eligibility. Inamlist made it sound as if certain things are harder to have access to than others

Some things, like plastic surgery and this sex change thing are considered ellective, and thus, are not covered by OHIP (Ontario health insurance, each province has its own system).

Access is more based on what the hospital near you offers, with those in affluent neighborhoods being able to provide more. Although, I haven't been to any of the really remote hospitals, most seem to be able to provide basic and adequate care.

As Bardock said, I was more lamenting the fact that we get free surgery for people who think they were born into a different body (which, and don't get me started on this, requires that person to have extensive psychological testing when people who go to the ER on suicide attempts can't even get on a waiting list to see someone....) before we get something like dentist visits covered.

Not that I think any of these things should be nationalized, or, put better, I think there are better solutions than public health. It just seems very weird to me that our government would approve something like this, which might help a dozen people a year, when dentist visits are something all people should do, and the benefit from it being nationalized would so far outweigh the benefit of this (and lots of other things the gvt does). Lol, dentists must have some crazy lobby

shiv
Originally posted by BackFire
Quick Bardock, move to Cuba.

we don't judge

Zeal Ex Nihilo
British people have bad teeth.

chillmeistergen
Myth. Ever been here? Doubt it.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Myth. Ever been here? Doubt it.

Fact. Once had a lay over in Heathrow.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Fact: The British don't put nearly as much importance on dental health that Americans do.

chithappens
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Fact: The British don't put nearly as much importance on dental health that Americans do.

Fact: The average American has poor teeth. Notice I said "average." Not rich mother****ers you see on TV every day

dadudemon
Fact: The average American has poor teeth. Notice I said "average." Not rich mother****ers you see on TV every day

Samuel? Is that you?

laughing

ragesRemorse
Story

Interesting. Wonder if people will go immigrate there.

The devil will supply and make sin ready in abundance.

chithappens
Originally posted by dadudemon
Samuel? Is that you?

laughing

Yeah it is!

Now tell that ***** to be cool! laughing

*It was on VH1 earlier funny enough

En Sabah Nur X
Getting sex change operation right now is like getting laser eye surgery, the time is not yet right.

In a few decades advanced computer assisted tissue engineering will allow for indistinguishable from natural born changes at all levels, with full functionality including reproductive capabilities and sensorial experience as good or better than most natural born.

I'd never have one, as I'm satisfied with my body, but for those that would have a sex change doing it right now is only going to lead to complications. The technology is still at too primitive a stage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.