Monkey D Luffy vs Master Roshi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vvendeta
Master Roshi

bMrt8D0B9yM
loTUZCy50PQ

Speed to catch bullets from a machine gun and to create afterimage.
Kamehame ha blast that can destroy the moon
Fighting abilities and kung fu techniques like drunken master and Yan ken(Rock, scissors)
Technique 20,000 volts of electricity
Hypnotism technique to make sleep the oponent

VS

Luffy
JzEWSxPEPMo
eeJhrLMtodg

Has human rubber body that allow him to attack with speed and strength to break walls of stone
Can increase his abilities pumping blood to his veins, making him able to break iron doors
Immune to bullets and electricity
Strong fighting spirit

Scenario.

All feats in manga and anime count.

Who would win?

DestinyGuy678
im leaning towars luffy, he seems to move much faster than roshi...and he should be able to dodge the kamehameha

Dark-Jaxx
...Roshi. no expression

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...Roshi. no expression you sure?

Dark-Jaxx
Yes. no expression

DestinyGuy678
well child goku gave roshi a problem, and luffy is pretty mcuh stronger and faster

Ban Mido
edit.

Ban Mido
i would have to say I'm leaning towards Roshi on this one, and then if he bulks up to that super full power form of his and connects with a full power kamehameha I don't see Luffy really surviving that, nor knocking it back O_O....I like Luffy and all but Roshi's just a bit out of his league in my opinion

dant3g0
Luffy for the win. He is faster and stronger. And with the powers of the gomu gomu fruit Physical injuries and the 20,000 volts of electricity can't do sh*t to him.

His Kamehameha is powerful no doubt but can he connect it against Luffy? Or better will Luffy even give him a chance to unleash it?

Dark-Jaxx
Roshi can easily grab machine gun bullets at base form when they fired at him with his back turned.

Luffy is not faster.

Stronger probably.

But one Kamehameha is going to annihilate him.

Csdabest
I have to lean towards Luffy if he dodges Kamehameha. Just a lil bit

BradBalboa
hmm Luffy is basically the One Piece universes Goku, But Roshi is a Master !! His destructive capabilitys are far above anyone from One Piece and hes no slouch in hand to hand fighitng either. Roshi takes it, but luffy could give him a good fight, maybe as good as Goku ddi in the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.