obligatory post before blocking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
i think that before a moderator closes a thread they should provide a reason and cite that reason in the rulebook, any thoughts?

jaden101
die of AIDS

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Man of Christ
i think that before a moderator closes a thread they should provide a reason and cite that reason in the rulebook, any thoughts?

I don't think Mods are responsible to you...

Also, this should be moved to the Questions Forum.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Man of Christ

You're stupid and in the wrong section.

Schecter
Originally posted by jaden101
die of AIDS

Grand_Moff_Gav
Wheres backfire?

Schecter
under my desk

Grand_Moff_Gav
Hmm...

A little irony there considering Hillary's big let down..

Schecter
so i guess you think that made sense and is funny?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Schecter
so i guess you think that made sense and is funny? Haha.

On topic though. I think it would be good if it would be explained why threads get closed. In fact. They usually do explain it. referencing a rule is pointless. Since some of the rules aren't enforced as well as some things are close worthy without being strictly against the rules.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Bardock42
Haha.

On topic though. I think it would be good if it would be explained why threads get closed. In fact. They usually do explain it. referencing a rule is pointless. Since some of the rules aren't enforced as well as some things are close worthy without being strictly against the rules.

Yes, it would be good if it was explained.

However, the original poster is trying to enforce rules upon the Mods.

Does the KMC Forum membership have the right to do that?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Yes, it would be good if it was explained.

However, the original poster is trying to enforce rules upon the Mods.

Does the KMC Forum membership have the right to do that? He's not doing that. Though his intentions are certainly trollish in nature.

Grand_Moff_Gav
It seemed to me he was trying to establish a code of conduct a Moderator should follow. Anyway, regardless of whether he was or not, should the Moderating Team be in someway accountable to the KMC Membership?

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
It seemed to me he was trying to establish a code of conduct a Moderator should follow. Anyway, regardless of whether he was or not, should the Moderating Team be in someway accountable to the KMC Membership?

power without responsibility = a possibility for the arbitrary use thereof

Ushgarak
Use the News and Questions area for this sort of topic. And please don't use such a silly title either.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.