Question...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
What is the fastest that any human being has ever been recorded as running? I once heard that some Olympic guy named Donovan Bailey could do 17 mph but I don't know if that's true or if that's the fastest that anyone has ever ran.

Ax3l
Over 9000

Rogue Jedi
like super fast and shit.

UKR
Please give a serious answer. That wasn't even funny.

darthsith19
Way faster than 17 mph... I am a mediocre high school track runner, and I'm a sprinter, and I found out from my 100 meter time that I can run at least 18 mph.

Barker
ITT: We troll.

Ax3l
I'm laughing my **** off, boy howdy.

darthsith19
Yeah I just did the math and can run 100 meters for an average of 18.00018 mph. I won't be to full speed for ~30 meters so for a top speed I would estimate 20 mph for me.

Now looking at the world record for the 200 meter dash: The man ran at an average speed of 23.29 mph. The 200 meter dash WR is less than twice the time for the 100 meter dash WR, so the 200 meter dash is the best one to use. Now, an olympic 200 meter dash runner can probably run the whole 200 pretty much flat out without getting tired but it still takes time to get to full speed (again ~30 meters). It says on the internet he ran at a top speed of 28 mph and he might be the fastest for top speed so 28-30 mph would be the fastest.

Strangelove
Originally posted by UKR
What is the fastest that any human being has ever been recorded as running? I once heard that some Olympic guy named Donovan Bailey could do 17 mph but I don't know if that's true or if that's the fastest that anyone has ever ran. approximately; fast

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by UKR
Please give a serious answer. That wasn't even funny. super uber fast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.