The physical strength of various mammals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
I know that virtually every animal is stronger than a human being, at least pound-for-pound. I've heard various claims - a gorilla is 4X as strong as a man pound-for-pound, or a gorilla is as strong as six men, or 10 - 15 men, or 15 - 20, or something like that. And that chimps are "several" times as strong as a man, or 5 - 7 times. But do they mean pound-for-pound? I can't get any good estimates. Personally I don't think any mammal could ever lift 10 times its own weight. The idea is crazy. The only things that should be strong enough to do that are those which are very small and have more than four legs. What do you guys think?

ScarletSpeed
Rhino Beatle is the strongest animal in the world in the sense that it can lift the most X it's body weightlaughing out loud

let's just hope those bastards don't start evolving and getting biggerno expression

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Rhino Beatle is the strongest animal in the world in the sense that it can lift the most X it's body weightlaughing out loud

let's just hope those bastards don't start evolving and getting biggerno expression Pound for pound, if they were our size, they could lift a tank.

My dick can lift 100 times its bodyweight, so that would be about 1,000,000 pounds.

Barker
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed

let's just hope those bastards don't start evolving and getting biggerno expression
haermm

McLovin
.bus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.