The Darkness Vs Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1483/darknesscarnagenf3.jpg

No prior knowledge for either character.

As usual with these guys, it's to the death.

Fight's at night btw.

MERCILOUS
I say jackie narrowly takes it, only because his power if more versatile. 6/10 for the darkness.

NOW YOU POST IN MY NEW THREAD!!!

Scoobless
I did.

stick out tongue

I'm not sure how this would go, but I'm leaning towards Carnage.

MERCILOUS
no, not that thread, thanks though, no one ever debates that one with me. i meant the marv + thread. i could see carnage doing well because of the regenerative properties, but when jackie really wants to attack man he's brutal. i'm thinking Darkness versus angelus again. except jackie has more experience now.

llagrok
Spite.

Jackie stomps easily.

Scoobless
Originally posted by llagrok
Spite.

Jackie stomps easily.

I disagree, I've read Darkness volumes 1 and 2 (in the last couple of weeks) and nothing so far puts him beyond Carnage.

llagrok
Keep reading no expression

We put him on low herald for a reason.

Scoobless
It'll be quicker if you just tell me.

llagrok
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t415044.html

Scoobless
I'm not about to go looking through ten pages of a respect thread.

I just read the first three issues of the latest series and frankly, nothing in the first two of them made him look that much better than his previous appearances, issue three, on the other hand, seems to show quite a bit more potential in the power department.

Had I made this thread when there were only two volumes in print I would still say Carnage, now I would Probably say Darkness takes it, but pretty much solely based on this one comic (V3 #3)

erm

EDIT: ... just had a quick peek at that thread, haven't read any of this "First Born" series yet ... seems he pulls some big stunts off in that ... I'll keep an eye out for the books.

Dark-Jaxx
Jackie easily.

Didn't he hurt Superman with a punch in a crossover?

Eel O'Brian
Jackie.

He's made huge constructs before, could make constructs inside of Carnage, has some molecular control... etc.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Jackie easily.

Didn't he hurt Superman with a punch in a crossover?

Not really ... and he couldn't beat Wolverine or hurt Hulk in other crossovers (which is pretty much where I had read up to when I made this thread)

guy222
prolly darkness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.