Thanos and Superman vs. Darksied and Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Enemies Team up.

Nonjobbering DS.

Current Surfer

Current Superman

Pre Death Thanos.

Ouallada
Team 2.

Erik-Lensherr
Team 2.

quanchi112
Team 1 dominates.

Nihilist
Originally posted by fangirl101
Enemies Team up.

Nonjobbering DS.

Current Surfer

Current Superman

Pre Death Thanos.
shitfan

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
shitfan I know.

But think about this thread. Supes is equal to Darkseid while Thanos rapes the Surfer, or Darkseid. They are all top tiers and Thanos is well above them.

King Kandy
Superman consistently beats Darkseid, Thanos Consistently beats Surfer.

Team 1 for the easy win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Superman consistently beats Darkseid, Thanos Consistently beats Surfer.

Team 1 for the easy win. Agreed. This is spite.

Nihilist
Originally posted by quanchi112
I know.

But think about this thread. Supes is equal to Darkseid while Thanos rapes the Surfer, or Darkseid. They are all top tiers and Thanos is well above them.

i know,baiting by NVRhmm

team 1 ftw

quanchi112
i know,baiting by NVRhmm

team 1 ftw I know its baiting but team one was given an easy victory. Seems odd.

fangirl101
i know,baiting by NVRhmm

team 1 ftw

Baiting by whom? And how is this baiting? There are so many ways this fight can go. Surfer pulling sunlight from superman. DS omega thanos away. Superman zipping on in DS for a hand to hand fight. Thanos pimp smacking surfer. Surfer opening up a black hole and owning thanos.Thanos zapping superman to all hell. Thanos owning DS in hand to hand.

King Kandy
Just ignore him.

quanchi112
Baiting by whom? And how is this baiting? There are so many ways this fight can go. Surfer pulling sunlight from superman. DS omega thanos away. Superman zipping on in DS for a hand to hand fight. Thanos pimp smacking surfer. Surfer opening up a black hole and owning thanos. What we know from comics is that Thanos dominates the Surfer while Darkseid cant seem to put Superman down on his own anymore barring any outside circumstances.

Darkseid's omega beams have never taken out anyone on Thanos' level before and have been shown to be deflected by heat vision. Team 1 dominates.

fangirl101
What we know from comics is that Thanos dominates the Surfer while Darkseid cant seem to put Superman down on his own anymore barring any outside circumstances.

Darkseid's omega beams have never taken out anyone on Thanos' level before and have been shown to be deflected by heat vision. Team 1 dominates.

They've hurt people above Thanos level. They've hurt people above superman level. They've depowered beings far above thanos level.

quanchi112
They've hurt people above Thanos level. They've hurt people above superman level. They've depowered beings far above thanos level. Name them. Pcrisis doesnt hold water here either.

fangirl101
Name them. Pcrisis doesnt hold water here either.

The OE effects has hurt the spectre.

Has depowered Secret who was the Spectre's protoge.

Has Killed Skygods.

owned EASG who was above Despero who was above superman.

Owned the Infinity Man.

destroyed AGOG. Who was more powerful than Orion and Lightray. Orion who has been shown to be as strong as Superman but more powerful in full out energy output. Etc.

quanchi112
The OE effects has hurt the spectre.

Has depowered Secret who was the Spectre's protoge.

Has Killed Skygods.

owned EASG who was above Despero who was above superman.

Owned the Infinity Man.

destroyed AGOG. Who was more powerful than Orion and Lightray. Orion who has been shown to be as strong as Superman but more powerful in full out energy output. Etc. Speculation.

Spectre was fine.

Who is secret and what are his feats?

He killed unknown skygods offpanel. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Again you are naming precrisis feats while he is obviously nowhere near that powerful up until his death.

fangirl101
Speculation.

Spectre was fine.

Who is secret and what are his feats?

He killed unknown skygods offpanel. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Again you are naming precrisis feats while he is obviously nowhere near that powerful up until his death.

All of Superman's "wins" against DS have been retconned. Superman has never met ANY New God. Final crisis 1. On stands now. Muhahah ha lol.

quanchi112
All of Superman's "wins" against DS have been retconned. Superman has never met ANY New God. Final crisis 1. On stands now. Muhahah ha lol. These are classic versions not Morrisons twisted version.

Bouboumaster
Team 1 win

Batman-Prime
Team2

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Team2 How?

ultimatethor
Team two for da win. Seriously, i not much of a DS fan but putting him at top tier is seriously underating him especially since it has bin indicated this is a non jobbing DS. With that ive always thought of him to be thanos level and while he fights thanos, SS takes out supes easily and they go 2 on one for the win.

Dark-Jaxx
Either team can win equally.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Team two for da win. Seriously, i not much of a DS fan but putting him at top tier is seriously underating him especially since it has bin indicated this is a non jobbing DS. With that ive always thought of him to be thanos level and while he fights thanos, SS takes out supes easily and they go 2 on one for the win. But if you are taking darkseid to his best yo must also take Supes to the best of his abilities.

Supes is right alongside darkseid's best if not slightly higher.

team 1 easily.

ultimatethor
But if you are taking darkseid to his best yo must also take Supes to the best of his abilities.

Supes is right alongside darkseid's best if not slightly higher.

team 1 easily.

Quanchi dont tell me you r serious about this darkseid being a top tier thing. Yes he has struggled with supes but thats is PIS and it was stated here is not jobbing.

The Illuminati
Definitely spite Team 1 never loses a match ever.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Quanchi dont tell me you r serious about this darkseid being a top tier thing. Yes he has struggled with supes but thats is PIS and it was stated here is not jobbing. Where would you rank him then?

I dont think its pis either but I would like to hear where you rank him.

ultimatethor
Where would you rank him then?

I dont think its pis either but I would like to hear where you rank him.

Well as im assuming that we are discussing darkseid as he has bin best portrayed and hence id put him probaably around thanos level.

fangirl101
These are classic versions not Morrisons twisted version.

Um, Retconned. Superman has never met ANY new gods. The source can play with time and such like it's nothing.

quanchi112
Um, Retconned. Superman has never met ANY new gods. The source can play with time and such like it's nothing. Sorry but this should be for classic versions otherwise you are speculating as we really havent seen anything from Darkseid.

Rob23
Team 1

fangirl101
Sorry but this should be for classic versions otherwise you are speculating as we really havent seen anything from Darkseid.
NO. It simply means that DS has all the other feats and such, just none of the ones involving the Justice League.

quanchi112
NO. It simply means that DS has all the other feats and such, just none of the ones involving the Justice League. No that isnt what it means at all.

Orion tore his heart out and Ds was also powerless when he hit the Source wall. Team 1 wins as Darkseids impresssive feats are nowhere near Thanos'.

Supermans impressive feats are in the same ballpark and has some more impressive than darkseids greatest feats.

h1a8
NO. It simply means that DS has all the other feats and such, just none of the ones involving the Justice League.

Are you serious? Tell me more. Tell what comics retconned Superman never meeting any New Gods.

Astner
T2

fangirl101
Originally posted by h1a8
Are you serious? Tell me more. Tell what comics retconned Superman never meeting any New Gods.
Countdown number 1

quanchi112
Countdown number 1 Scan?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Astner
T2 How?

Astner
Silver Surfer coukd easiley take out Superman and it's 2 on one. Darkseid and Thanos is about the same--except that Darkseid has the OE.

quanchi112
Silver Surfer coukd easiley take out Superman and it's 2 on one. Darkseid and Thanos is about the same--except that Darkseid has the OE. Thanos could easily take out the Surfer.

Darkseid doesnt have half Thanos' durability. No one has the power to take Thanos out on team 2. The oe can be deflected by heat vision also. Whoever Thanos engages he beats quickly.

Astner
Question is if Thanos can resist the OE. Darkseid is going to get hit, Thanos is going to get hit. But Darkseid's attack are more leathal.

quanchi112
Question is if Thanos can resist the OE. Darkseid is going to get hit, Thanos is going to get hit. But Darkseid's attack are more leathal. Thanos can survive Odin and Tyrant blasts he can sure survive the oe. I still think Thanos could deflect it. Darkseid on the other hand cant take a direct assault from Thanos.

Look what Doomsday did to him in a few panels.

Thanos durability>>that of Darkseids.

Dark-Jaxx
Well...DD also possesses more raw physical power than Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Well...DD also possesses more raw physical power than Thanos. Speculation.

fangirl101
Speculation. DD's power has beaten a skygod, over whelmed the Justice league,(Two or three versions) and Killed Superman. Thanos has NEVER beaten a skygod physically or otherwise, He's never killed a herald level being on superman's level, and he's never beaten a team of heroes or collection of heroes like DD has.

Mr. Slippyfist
Oh, how I missed Quan's posts for the past while, and nvr's too!

Marvelknight
Team two ftw.

Ouallada
I'm more interested in seeing how the new SS does against Thanos. Don't think it would be such a wipeout anymore, even if Thanos will take every match once again (at least until SS shows me more feats with his new ruthlessness).

Terryc250
Silver Surfer coukd easiley take out Superman and it's 2 on one. Darkseid and Thanos is about the same--except that Darkseid has the OE.

Thanos easily can take out SS even faster then SS can take out Supes, and its been shown time and time again that Darkseid struggles with Superman

So, Thanos beats SS easily as he usually does, while Darkseid and Superman struggle with eachother, Thanos steps in and they stomp on Darkseid.

Bentley
DD's power has beaten a skygod, over whelmed the Justice league,(Two or three versions) and Killed Superman. Thanos has NEVER beaten a skygod physically or otherwise, He's never killed a herald level being on superman's level, and he's never beaten a team of heroes or collection of heroes like DD has.

Thanos did kill Norrin, who is Superman level at the very least.

starlock
Team 2 for the win

quanchi112
DD's power has beaten a skygod, over whelmed the Justice league,(Two or three versions) and Killed Superman. Thanos has NEVER beaten a skygod physically or otherwise, He's never killed a herald level being on superman's level, and he's never beaten a team of heroes or collection of heroes like DD has. Who is the skygod?

He overwhelmed the justice league and managed to a kill a much weaker Superman than the current one is. erm

Thanos has beaten the Surfer who is greater than Superman. Thanos has taken on the Maker and easily trumped a being with infinite power. Odin couldnt put down a Thanos before his final upgrade.

quanchi112
Originally posted by starlock
Team 2 for the win Who has the power to defeat Thanos on team 2?

Bentley
Who is the skygod?

He overwhelmed the justice league and managed to a kill a much weaker Superman than the current one is. erm

Thanos has beaten the Surfer who is greater than Superman. Thanos has taken on the Maker and easily trumped a being with infinite power. Odin couldnt put down a Thanos before his final upgrade.

Besides the misleading argument "Odin couldn't put down a Thanos before his upgrade", you make a point. Thanos beat Maker who is beyond sky father.

I think he has an edge on DD featwise.

llagrok
Maker has no feats.

Female beyonder, who was killed by the Annihilation wave and turned out not to be the beyonder after all!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Besides the misleading argument "Odin couldn't put down a Thanos before his upgrade", you make a point. Thanos beat Maker who is beyond sky father.

I think he has an edge on DD featwise. Ok Odin didnt put down Thanos and had ample time to do it.

It wasnt like the DD stomp of darkseid in two panels. It was a much longer battle to which Thanos recovered on his own and needed no aid from Superman nor a motherbox.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Maker has no feats. She has infinite power and was easily dealt with by Thanos. Nuff said.

llagrok
That's not enough said.

When did she ever display infinite power? She created an explosion and used energy attacks, and was barely able to withstand Skreet's attack. Ok, that puts her near the fallen one's level...

Bentley
Maker has no feats.

Female beyonder, who was killed by the Annihilation wave and turned out not to be the beyonder after all!

I was not aware the dead was confirmed. Cube beings are still up there in the hierarchy.

llagrok
Originally posted by Bentley
I was not aware the dead was confirmed. Cube beings are still up there in the hierarchy.

Feats?

Being killed by annihilation drones and mentally beaten by both Thanos and Oracle? WOW! The maker has NO feats and Thanos didn't outpower her or anything.

quanchi112
Feats?

Being killed by annihilation drones and mentally beaten by both Thanos and Oracle? WOW! The maker has NO feats and Thanos didn't outpower her or anything. She was hurt by Thanos and he easily defeated her. She was on her knees against him towards the end of the battle. Thanos was playing with her.

And you mean overpower as outpower makes no sense.

quanchi112
That's not enough said.

When did she ever display infinite power? She created an explosion and used energy attacks, and was barely able to withstand Skreet's attack. Ok, that puts her near the fallen one's level... http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/t-09-01.jpg

Bentley
Is she really dead or just MIA? Just wondering, given that it would release the beyonder inside.

llagrok
Quanchi can think whatever he wants. He KNOWS that The Maker was beaten by telepathy, which does NOT work on the true Beyonder. She was killed by the annihilation wave, wow, isn't that impressive Quanchi? You dumb ****.

The Beyonder appeared in Illuminati, looking the way he always has.

But if he insists on continuing. The "Maker" was telepathically defeated by both Oracle and Thanos. Doesn't matter how "infinite" your power is, if you have no resistance against telepathy. Or can complete a full sentence for that matter. It's also mentioned that she had taken "mortal" form, weakening herself. Another thing this little shithead managed to miss.

quanchi112
Quanchi can think whatever he wants. He KNOWS that The Maker was beaten by telepathy, which does NOT work on the true Beyonder. She was killed by the annihilation wave, wow, isn't that impressive Quanchi? You dumb ****.

The Beyonder appeared in Illuminati, looking the way he always has.

But if he insists on continuing. The "Maker" was telepathically defeated by both Oracle and Thanos. Doesn't matter how "infinite" your power is, if you have no resistance against telepathy. Or can complete a full sentence for that matter. It's also mentioned that she had taken "mortal" form, weakening herself. Another thing this little shithead managed to miss. Cease with all the nasty language. I havent bashed you at all.

She was weakened yes but it still doesnt change the fact she had infinite power and that Thanos injured her and easily blocked and delfected her energy attacks.

Thanos could have killed her as well but chose not to because they she wouldnt have limitations.

Where was the Maker killed on panel anyways? Scan?

The annihilation wave was taking on the marvel universe in a war. They arent just your everyday armada by any means.

batosaims
team 2 wins

superman will give surfer a hell of a time but surfer will eventually drain the solar energy outta supes

darkseid and thanos will be about even until surfer comes in and helps darkseid

thanos will most likely pwn surfer but surfer will wear him out enough for darkseid to finish him

Badabing
Guys, I spoken to you about the baiting and bashing before. I'm not even going to ask. Stop now or it's warnings and possible temp bans.

quanchi112
Originally posted by batosaims
team 2 wins

superman will give surfer a hell of a time but surfer will eventually drain the solar energy outta supes

darkseid and thanos will be about even until surfer comes in and helps darkseid

thanos will most likely pwn surfer but surfer will wear him out enough for darkseid to finish him Thats if Superman and Surfer engage each other first. I still think Thanos dominates whoever he faces. He would quickly rape the Surfer as its an easy win while Superman gives Darkseid fits and they stalemate until Thanos shows up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.