Batman vs. Wolverine (sort of)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
I was re-reading some issues of Wolverine and I got to thinking, what if Wolverine's in the midst of Logan's various criminal activities in his past he became directly responsible for creating a Batman-esq vigilante? So imagine character for all proposes is Batman - same level of skill, same level of intelligence, same level or resources - only it was Wolverine under - the control of Weapon X - who killed Batman's parents.

How would a character who is essentially Batman react to Wolverine? A man who murdered his parents but ever since then has been trying to atone for his sins with selfless heroics? Would he still try and bring him to justice?

How would Wolverine react to a situation, where he has a hero gunning for him a horrible crime that he knows he committed in the past? Would Wolverine feel guilty enough to let his guy take him down? Or would he take him to claw city?

Soljer
This is a topic for the Comic forum, not the versus.

I like it, though. thumb up.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Soljer
This is a topic for the Comic forum, not the versus.

I like it, though. thumb up.

Yeah I wasn't sure where it should go... but I figured more people would be inclined to look at it in the versus forum. big grin

carnage52
nice idea dude possible elseworlds crossover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.