batman with the power cosmic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carnage52
imagne this as a what if? pr elseworlds type scenario.batman is wandering the world during his training to be batman when he discovers that galactus is planning to drain the planet of its energy(we know the drill)makes a deal with galactus to become his new herald.however galactus accidently over powers him and he becomes the vessel of the most power in the universe he defeats his master and sends him packing to the source wall.he then decides to alter his apperance to an altered version of what his father wore at a ball(bat costume)and in wich he later stopped sick up artists.so what does batman do with all his new power?

Badabing
Not really a versus thread. Moving ---------->

carnage52
Originally posted by Badabing
Not really a versus thread. Moving ----------> please dont close me!more people will see it on versus!

Doctor-Alvis
I don't think anyone would continue reading because of the terrible premise. I know Galactus has made some flubs but accidentally giving someone more power than he has?

DigiMark007
Moving to the Batman forum.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by carnage52
imagne this as a what if? pr elseworlds type scenario.batman is wandering the world during his training to be batman when he discovers that galactus is planning to drain the planet of its energy(we know the drill)makes a deal with galactus to become his new herald.however galactus accidently over powers him and he becomes the vessel of the most power in the universe he defeats his master and sends him packing to the source wall.he then decides to alter his apperance to an altered version of what his father wore at a ball(bat costume)and in wich he later stopped sick up artists.so what does batman do with all his new power?

Creates a new suit of armor and weaponry.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by carnage52

I know I shouldnt but, What could Batman possibly have to offer to make Galactus reconsider? Also, as soon as he becomes herald, he'll stop being Batman.

carnage52
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I know I shouldnt but, What could Batman possibly have to offer to make Galactus reconsider? Also, as soon as he becomes herald, he'll stop being Batman. hat did surfer have?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I know I shouldnt but, What could Batman possibly have to offer to make Galactus reconsider? Also, as soon as he becomes herald, he'll stop being Batman.

He would truly become Batgod with great power

Mairuzu
fail

Dgw2007
he would try to protect the world by forcing meny lawsto in force himmmake a superhero army and the declare the world safe and have alot of kids like all dynastys

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Badabing
Not really a versus thread. Moving ---------->

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Moving to the Batman forum.

Hahaha! I'll get even with you two later. batman_wave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.