CGC BY c0micb00ks.com seems to be in ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

realcomicfan
I sent a few early comic books to be signed as apart of a CGC process offered by a website. When I received the books back they cover was faded and the suppose to be Stan Lee Signature looks just like the one on Stan Lee website. I will be getting the books appraised in the morning to verify. Has anyone else had this problem?

Yoshi Paradise
No, because I never went to that site before.

By the way, you're not suppose to be advertising or discussing other websites since it's considered spam. wink

Neo Darkhalen
SPAM, SPAM, SPAM AND SPAM.

steverules
The sentence doesn't make much sense erm

doctorstrongbad
Spam, the ham that never was.

c0micb00ks.com
Hello comic fans,
this is Jim Blasko, one of the owners of c0micb00ks. com

I'm writing today because I can personally assure you that any claims from this poster about our company are completly false claims and that this poster is not even a customer of ours.

We are available 7 days a week on our website and thru email almost 24 hours a day ! There is no way that you can't get ahold of us!!! We are always checking our blackberry phones, like a hundred times a day lol..

Anyways I just wanted to say that we have never had a single complaint or problem with anyone!

We work very hard to bring you the best comic services in the business, so please feel free to ask any of our customers, or chat on our chat boards to see what other people think of us!

Anyone can contact me directly at

[email protected] (c0micb00ks is Spelled with Zeros)

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by steverules
The sentence doesn't make much sense erm

That's because it wasn't a sentence. wink

hmmAnyway, I'm surprised that this thread is still open.

steverules
I'm not erm Lets face it, spam threads here rarely get closed

realcomicfan
Sorry to refute your claim of no complaints but just Google your so called company, uh closed eBay stores, uh listed phone number is off and no US address to investigate if your company is real or just another internet scam void. Its not my fault that I trusted your company to do what it says and received bad service and a damage comic book. You guys have fun and a great comic book day and be careful!!!!!

Magic_attack
hmm

H. S. 6
Not so sure this is spam, because the thread maker isn't advertising the site-quite the opposite, in fact.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
That's because it wasn't a sentence. wink

hmmAnyway, I'm surprised that this thread is still open. Your always suprised the thread is still open. Why? The threads are almost never closed. Why are you always suprised? stick out tongue

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Not so sure this is spam, because the thread maker isn't advertising the site-quite the opposite, in fact. I Don't really know either, though I'm not sure if he's on the right forum to ask, anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.