Absorbing Man vs Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Fight in NYC

Who wins?

Starscream M
Juggernaut

OneDumbG0
Holy crap. How come this has never been done before in comics? The possibilities for mass destruction are endless...

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Holy crap. How come this has never been done before in comics? The possibilities for mass destruction are endless...

I was thinking the same thing.......

Endrict Nuul
Could Absorbing Man absorb

Cain's Force field? powers?

Starscream M
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Holy crap. How come this has never been done before in comics? The possibilities for mass destruction are endless... prob because neither has their own comic

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Starscream M
prob because neither has their own comic

They could have ran into each other in a Thor comic...

fangirl101
They are both pretty dumb at times. AM has the power to beat Classic Juggernaut. But not the brains.

Knowsbleed33
I remember reading some where that AM can absorb asgardian magic. I don't know about all magic.

Juggernaut wins.

norrinradd43
AM did become cosmic energy when he absorbed Odin's bolt. Could he do the same with Cain's FF...I dont know, Im leaning towards yes...possible stalemate but I am leaning toward Cain due to slight intelligence edge and AM has the tendancy to screw himself.

Endrict Nuul
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.