Spectre vs Takion vs Phantom Stranger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Among the three, who do you think is strongest??

IMO, Phantom Stranger seems to have an edge against both.
He seems to have no weakness, save for the fact that his powers are limited only by the Source. He DOES NOT need a host.

Takion is actually the living embodiment of the Source, but like Spectre, it needs a human host.

And remember that time Spectre went berserk when Eclipso seduced him? It seems he has no control over his actions, unlike Stranger.

I believe Stranger could beat him, but he lets the other heroes decide on their own, like what he did when the magicians rebelled against Spectre in Infinite Crisis.

Also, Xanadu and Doctor Fate are definitely NOT on par w/ Spectre or Phantom Stranger.
Spectre easily disabled the powers of Xanadu and Doctor Fate, but he somehow cannot do the same to Stranger.
Stranger was able to fully recover his powers in a short time.

Mr. Slippyfist
no expression

occultdestroyer
Ok. Scrap all the BS I said on the first post. I was being biased.

So who do you guys think will win??

guy222
Spectre

quanchi112
Spectre wins.

fangirl101
Spectre closely followed by PS.

Takion isn't anywhere near their league of power.

skyfather
spectre>>>>>phantom stranger>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>takion

Bentley
Spectre, even in his weakest version which is, like, completely useless compared to his competent ones, humbled poor PS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.