Punisher vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Punisher takes on Sabretooth. He gets Stu Clarks help in providing him weapons. Punisher gets 1 weeks prep. The fight takes place in an abandoned part of a city.

Mindset
Who is Stu Clark, the guy that used to help him?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Mindset
Who is Stu Clark, the guy that used to help him?

Used to help him? As far as I know he currently still does.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/clarke_stuart_rampage.htm

Mindset
Oh I haven't read Punisher since the art has been sucking.

Phantom Zone
Oh I haven't read Punisher since the art has been sucking.

Which artist the one that was used in the Civil War. I love that artist, but I can see why some people might not.

TheGame17
does sabretooth get prep? (not that he'd use that time wisely anyway)

What kind of weapons?...

Starscream M
Punisher gets a new winter coat.

tkitna
Sabes is shown proudly wearing his new black skull bandana around town.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Starscream M
Punisher gets a new winter coat.
laughing out loud

Sabertooth takes this 8-9/10.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Marvelknight
laughing out loud

Sabertooth takes this 8-9/10. um no way in hell...with a week's prep, Frank will have sabretooth begging for mercy

Battlehammer
yea just like he did when he ahd spiderman helping him.................oh wait sabertooth was beating both there asses............

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
yea just like he did when he ahd spiderman helping him.................oh wait sabertooth was beating both there asses............ he didn't have a weeks prep in that situation

also, spiderman was jobbing...spiderman alone could handle sabretooth, let alone having punisher's help

Raoul
Originally posted by tkitna
Sabes is shown proudly wearing his new black skull bandana around town.

what man with any dignity would wear a black skull bandana in public?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Raoul
what man with any dignity would wear a black skull bandana in public? creed has not a shred of dignity

Raoul
creed has not a shred of dignity

touche...

Marvelknight
yea just like he did when he ahd spiderman helping him.................oh wait sabertooth was beating both there asses............
If that's the case, than Sabertooth takes it 9-10/10.

he didn't have a weeks prep in that situation

also, spiderman was jobbing...spiderman alone could handle sabretooth, let alone having punisher's help

But Wolverine gives Spidey problems and Sabertooth is bigger, faster, and stronger than Wolverine, plus HF. Sabertooth isn't a bad fighter neither. I see him ripping through Punisher with little effort.

Pyron_Knight
Maybe Clarke can make another one of them synthetic symbiote suits?

Starscream M
If that's the case, than Sabertooth takes it 9-10/10.

But Wolverine gives Spidey problems and Sabertooth is bigger, faster, and stronger than Wolverine, plus HF. Sabertooth isn't a bad fighter neither. I see him ripping through Punisher with little effort. sabretooth is not as skilled as Logan, nor does he have 3 feet long claws, nor unbreakable adamantium skeleton, nor jobber aura. Punisher with a week's prep makes Sabretooth wish he were fighting the hairy canadian runt.

jinzin
he didn't have a weeks prep in that situation

That's ridiculous, Spiderman has a hard enough time dealing with regular peak humans who are skilled at fighting. It's only logical that Sabretooth who boasts fighting skill on their level, and physicality at Spiderman's own level that he would run through Spiderman.. like he has twice already.

Marvelknight
sabretooth is not as skilled as Logan, nor does he have 3 feet long claws, nor unbreakable adamantium skeleton, nor jobber aura. Punisher with a week's prep makes Sabretooth wish he were fighting the hairy canadian runt.

He doesn't need adamantium. His bones are as durable as steel or harder. Even his nails can rip through steel its self. Sabertooth was apart of the same mercenary team as Wolverine back in the days. He isn't a slouch when it comes to fighting. He gives Wolverine problems all the time.

jinzin
sabretooth is not as skilled as Logan, nor does he have 3 feet long claws, nor unbreakable adamantium skeleton, nor jobber aura. Punisher with a week's prep makes Sabretooth wish he were fighting the hairy canadian runt.

Sabretooth is still more skilled than Punisher.
And his lack of skill is made up for with instinct and ferocity.

Not having Adamantium is inconsequential as his bones are still dense enough to stand up to Rogue and Ms. Marvel's punches, as well as two full auto clips from DP to the upper body and head.

snoopdogg
Wasn't Creed put down by a shotgun blast to the sack once?

Mindset
When has Sabretooth shown martial arts skill on par with people who give Peter trouble?

jinzin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Wasn't Creed put down by a shotgun blast to the sack once? before two upgrades.. For only a few seconds... no expression

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by jinzin
Sabretooth is still more skilled than Punisher.
And his lack of skill is made up for with instinct and ferocity.

Not having Adamantium is inconsequential as his bones are still dense enough to stand up to Rogue and Ms. Marvel's punches, as well as two full auto clips from DP to the upper body and head.

I wanna side with Sabertooth, but as a sidepoint...you DO realize there are weapons out there that the Punisher COULD get his hands on that can go through steel like a hot knife through butter (as a response to the "his muscles are like steel" that Ms. Marvel stated), and that could pretty much turn solid steel into mush (ergo him as well) right?

However from what you mentioned as his latest HF feats in the blade vs. SB topic, I dunno how much that would help Punisher...

jinzin
When has Sabretooth shown martial arts skill on par with people who give Peter trouble?

Out karated Iron Fist when fist was having trouble gathering chi, scoring first second, and third blood.
Had Psylocke pinned to the ground with a rear arm grab while he was wearing his restraints (which were stated to supress his superhuman senses) and wasn't trying to win by Psylockes own admission.
Out fought Kitty Pride with those same restraints to the point she had to phase on him.
He was able to outfight a Shiva droid which adapts to it's opponents movements and already had a wealth of info on Wolverine and Sabretooth from Weapon X.
Was capible of indefinitely rolling with Wolverine's punches to keep Wolverine from realizing he had an Adamantium skeleton.
By Wolverine's own admission his fighting ability is "superb".
Out fought SPETZNAZ super soldiers using juijitsu.

jinzin
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
I wanna side with Sabertooth, but as a sidepoint...you DO realize there are weapons out there that the Punisher COULD get his hands on that can go through steel like a hot knife through butter (as a response to the "his muscles are like steel" that Ms. Marvel stated), and that could pretty much turn solid steel into mush (ergo him as well) right?

However from what you mentioned as his latest HF feats in the blade vs. SB topic, I dunno how much that would help Punisher...

Lol, yes I know that I'm just tryng to clear up any misconceptions about the character at the moment.

With a week, I'm sure Punisher would be able to cook up something to take Creed down. Though it wouldn't be easy by any means.

I mean back before his Weapon X, OR his Graydon Creed upgrades, Sabretooth was shot with machine guns, blown up, gassed, hit with multiple tasers, and shot with multiple horse tranquilizers all at once and it still took a while to put him down.

~The Wickerman~
machine guns, blown up, gassed, hit with multiple tasers, and shot with multiple horse tranquilizers

Not the kind of weaponry I had in mind, but you already mentioned you understand what I mean so... smile

I'd say Punisher takes 6-7/10 just because of the week of prep and no adamantium.

jinzin
Not the kind of weaponry I had in mind, but you already mentioned you understand what I mean so... smile

I'd say Punisher takes 6-7/10 just because of the week of prep and no adamantium.

that was just to make a point of how much Classic Sabretooth could take to make the point more effective about what current Sabes would and could in comparison...

Another nice (Though this is after his Graydon upgrade) feat was Bishop drawing the entirety of the X-Mansions power into an explosion that he hit Creed with and Creed got up and vanished after being blasted by it.

~The Wickerman~
that was just to make a point of how much Classic Sabretooth could take to make the point more effective about what current Sabes would and could in comparison...

Another nice (Though this is after his Graydon upgrade) feat was Bishop drawing the entirety of the X-Mansions power into an explosion that he hit Creed with and Creed got up and vanished after being blasted by it.

On a completely different subject, you do realize how retarded "healing" factor sounds right? Should be regeneration or something. Otherwise, getting his teeth knocked out would mean his gums instantly heal and so on.

And yes....I think Marvel are insane for making him this powerful.

Mindset
Out karated Iron Fist when fist was having trouble gathering chi, scoring first second, and third blood.
Had Psylocke pinned to the ground with a rear arm grab while he was wearing his restraints (which were stated to supress his superhuman senses) and wasn't trying to win by Psylockes own admission.
Out fought Kitty Pride with those same restraints to the point she had to phase on him.
He was able to outfight a Shiva droid which adapts to it's opponents movements and already had a wealth of info on Wolverine and Sabretooth from Weapon X.
Was capible of indefinitely rolling with Wolverine's punches to keep Wolverine from realizing he had an Adamantium skeleton.
By Wolverine's own admission his fighting ability is "superb".

I call shenanigans.

~The Wickerman~

Pffft I can do that if they...ya know....are having strokes while being paralyzed.....and I have an m4a1 shifty

srankmissingnin

Those guys apparently where comparable to Luke Cage according to Victor (but obviously much more skilled) and he was busting out some nice nice grapples, holds and joint manipulation.

jinzin
On a completely different subject, you do realize how retarded "healing" factor sounds right? Should be regeneration or something. Otherwise, getting his teeth knocked out would mean his gums instantly heal and so on.

And yes....I think Marvel are insane for making him this powerful.

laughing out loud

Fair enough.

I call shenanigans.

laughing out loud

*riot ensues*

TheGame17
laughing out loud

Sabertooth takes this 8-9/10.

punisher 7/10
he is deadly when it comes to prep.
read MAX and you'll change your mind...

Battlehammer
MAX is not CANON..............so utterly useless as evidences...........

TheGame17
Can't punisher be up top on a building and fire away?

TheGame17
MAX is not CANON..............so utterly useless as evidences...........

i consider it canon. the reasons given for it not being canon are not sufficient to me. its bullshit.

Battlehammer
and what? You do realizes he could take pritty much anything punisher could throw at him or dodge it and would have no trouble reaching the top of a building...............hell he could even destroy it supports.........and then franks ****ed

TheGame17
its still the same guy with the same damn skills! what the hell's the problem?

TheGame17
and what? You do realizes he could take pritty much anything punisher could throw at him or dodge it and would have no trouble reaching the top of a building...............hell he could even destroy it supports.........and then franks ****ed

with a week's prep, he can get alot of weapons.
Sabretooth's healing factor has been over-loaded before, has it not?...

Battlehammer
Originally posted by TheGame17
i consider it canon. the reasons given for it not being canon are not sufficient to me. its bullshit.
you can consider it canon all you like, but your only lying to your self.

for starts fury no longer runs shield...............which in max he does.............not to mention max hole purposes is not to be cannon and to be more violent and realistic............which sadly it fails at the realistic part..........

Battlehammer
with a week's prep, he can get alot of weapons.
Sabretooth's healing factor has been over-loaded before, has it not?...
assuming he gets hit..............which is unlikly if he does not wish to be................

Battlehammer
its still the same guy with the same damn skills! what the hell's the problem?
becauses it not the same. it a different reality....................

TheGame17
becauses it not the same. it a different reality....................

confused thats exactly why i consider it canon. no one has given a good reason.
for get the different reality. its still the same character.

TheGame17
assuming he gets hit..............which is unlikly if he does not wish to be................

and why not? with prep, punisher can get alot of detonators placed as well as some high tech weapons if he's able to get his hands on some..

Battlehammer
no it not..........for one in 616 reality he does not have a daughter...........nick fury is not part of shield anymore.............

IT NOT CANNON. THERE NOT EVEN IN THE SAME REALITY...............

Battlehammer
and why not? with prep, punisher can get alot of detonators placed as well as some high tech weapons if he's able to get his hands on some..
and what blow him self up as well...................

how will he get high tech weapondry? All of his safe houses were destroyed during civil war.............

jinzin
Okay it's the same character with the same abilities, but less impressive feats than his comic book counterpart. What has max punisher done that even implies he would handle someone on Sabretooth's level. (Note, I think Punisher wins).

TheGame17
Okay it's the same character with the same abilities, but less impressive feats than his comic book counterpart. What has max punisher done that even implies he would handle someone on Sabretooth's level. (Note, I think Punisher wins).

just seeing what he's capable of and how brutal he is, i can see him doing a number on sabretooth.
Barracuda, a character in MAX, had ALOT of durability and punisher did alot of horrible things to him.
Barracuda may not have been rite on Sabes level, but its pretty close..

Battlehammer
just seeing what he's capable of and how brutal he is, i can see him doing a number on sabretooth.
Barracuda, a character in MAX, had ALOT of durability and punisher did alot of horrible things to him.
just shut up now................that was by far the most dumb ass comment I have heard in a while, jsut stop now before you make your self look any more foolish...............

Starscream M
assuming he gets hit..............which is unlikly if he does not wish to be................ unless of course if Frank wishes Creed to be hit, then Creed WILL be hit

TheGame17

how will he get high tech weapondry? All of his safe houses were destroyed during civil war.............

im thinking of sabretooth being on the streets with punisher on the top so the explosions wouldn't affect him. Didn't he find a new facility full of shield weaponry in War Journal?...

Starscream M

how will he get high tech weapondry? All of his safe houses were destroyed during civil war............. Frank has a friggin week...he can get whatever sh1t he needs to make mincemeat outta Creed

Battlehammer
unless of course if Frank wishes Creed to be hit, then Creed WILL be hit
..................lol....................you do realizes sabertooth is at least as fast as spiderman right? He have no trouble dodging bullets...........or pritty much anything elses..............

though with a week of prep frank would win.

TheGame17
just shut up now................that was by far the most dumb ass comment I have heard in a while, jsut stop now before you make your self look any more foolish...............

have u read the comic dipshit?

Battlehammer
im thinking of sabretooth being on the streets with punisher on the top so the explosions wouldn't affect him. Didn't he find a new facility full of shield weaponry in War Journal?...
No he found a facility full of stark tech which he blow up..............

Soljer

1) MAX is non canon.

2) Barracuda = Sabretooth? Even close to Sabretooth?

laughing laughing laughing Capt was right to call you a fool.

jinzin

So barracuda would have walked away from a crashlanding of a sonic jet and a massive explosion with an ensuing inferno with only lost hair and able enough to fight a superhuman immediately after?

TheGame17

Punisher would mutilate Creed once he gets him incapacitated, which is very possible since he has plenty of time to prepare.

Battlehammer

It actaully severall comics..............and I have read both runs...........and you are infact the dipshit if you trully believe barracuda coems closes to sabertooth level..................

jinzin
So barracuda would have walked away from a crashlanding of a sonic jet and a massive explosion with an ensuing inferno with only lost hair and able enough to fight a superhuman immediately after?

TheGame17
Originally posted by Soljer
1) MAX is non canon.

on durability i'd say its close.

Battlehammer
1) MAX is non canon.

yup

Starscream M
So barracuda would have walked away from a crashlanding of a sonic jet and a massive explosion with an ensuing inferno with only lost hair and able enough to fight a superhuman immediately after? if they wrote sabretooth into MAX, he'd prob not survive either

Battlehammer

yup your still an idiot....................sabertooth durability>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Baracudas............what has he done that coems closes to sabertooth level of durability?

Soljer

Then put up or shut up. What're Cuda's best durability feats?

I assure you, they're nothing to Creed's.

Starscream M
on durability i'd say its close. don't know about durability, but Barracuda has some crazy ass pain tolerance.

Soljer
yup your still an idiot....................sabertooth durability>>>>>>>>>>>>Baracudas............

Is it necessary to stretch the screen?

Thank god for firefox.

TheGame17
It actaully severall comics..............and I have read both runs...........and you are infact the dipshit if you trully believe barracuda coems closes to sabertooth level..................

testicles shocked for 2 hours, arms chopped off, shot in the head, eye ripped out, shot several times, survived a car explosion, face and nose ripped off, etc. he survived all that so i consider that good durability.

Battlehammer
Is it necessary to stretch the screen?

Thank god for firefox.
I edited it dam it why did you quote me..........

Soljer
I edited it dam it why did you quote me..........

Heh. Fixed.

Battlehammer
testicles shocked for 2 hours, arms chopped off, shot in the head, eye ripped out, shot several times, survived a car explosion, face and nose ripped off, etc. he survived all that so i consider that good durability.

Your a dipshit.............Thats pain tolerences not durability................moron.

Battlehammer
Heh. Fixed.
lol

TheGame17
yup your still an idiot....................sabertooth durability>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Baracudas............what has he done that coems closes to sabertooth level of durability?

pain tolerance was pretty high. all im trying to get at is that punisher is capable of doing some pretty ****ed up things, and could put Sabretooth through hell if he gets him down.

Soljer
Your a dipshit.............Thats pain tolerences not durability................moron.

laughing Indeed.

Durability would have been the Punisher finding himself incapable of removing his eye, limbs, or putting a bullet through his skin.

Mindset

That's not out of the parameters of what a normal human in real life could survive.

And good durability is if he didn't get hurt from any of that, the fact that he survives is not incredible for comic standards.

Soljer
pain tolerance was pretty high. all im trying to get at is that punisher is capable of doing some pretty ****ed up things, and could put Sabretooth through hell if he gets him down.

1) The Punisher'd have to first get Sabretooth down. That's a huge god-damned assumption to be making.

2) Put Creed through exactly the same things as 'Cuda and he'd do nothing but grin and ask for more.

Battlehammer
pain tolerance was pretty high.
and none of that would put him on sabertooth level.........a man who fights while on firer...........does not flinch when shot........nor stabb..........nor when he takes explosions from closes range...........

TheGame17

same ****in thing. the point is that he took all of it and got back up roaring. thats stamina and durability dipshit.

he didn't just take the pain, he was barely affected.

Battlehammer
laughing Indeed.

Durability would have been the Punisher finding himself incapable of removing his eye, limbs, or putting a bullet through his skin.
yup

Soljer
same ****in thing. the point is that he took all of it and got back up roaring. thats stamina and durability dipshit.

www.dictionary.com .

It may help you in future endeavors. Durability and pain tolerance are not the same thing.

Starscream M
and none of that would put him on sabertooth level.........a man who fights while on firer...........does not flinch when shot........nor stabb..........nor when he takes explosions from closes range........... electrocuted balls is worse than all that

TheGame17
1) The Punisher'd have to first get Sabretooth down. That's a huge god-damned assumption to be making.

2) Put Creed through exactly the same things as 'Cuda and he'd do nothing but grin and ask for more.

seems possible. Sabretooth has been incapacitated before and with punisher having a week, he could get weapons that would do damage.

Badabing

he didn't just take the pain, he was barely affected. These are only comics, for rell. No need for name calling and profanity.

Battlehammer

first why the hell did you not put that in your first post.................you quoted one of my posts twices with to different responses..............

Ther enot the same thing...........pain tolerences is how much pain you can take...........durability is how much damage your body can take with out sustaining injury.............there not the same..........

No that stamina and pain tolerances moron.

He was abrly effected? The dude had his arm chop the **** off............he no longer had his arm.............nor his eye.............he was clearly effected.............and he screamed in pain a bunch of times through out the arc...........

Battlehammer
electrocuted balls is worse than all that
no it not..............that won't kill you............the things sabertoothdoes take will kill you.............and after ahile your balls would go numb.........

TheGame17
www.dictionary.com .

It may help you in future endeavors. Durability and pain tolerance are not the same thing.

look up 'patronizing *******.'

the point is Barracuda was VERY tough and was far beyond normal human limits.

Badabing
Originally posted by Badabing
These are only comics, for rell. No need for name calling and profanity. TheGame17, maybe you didn't understand my post. Stop now, for rell.

Soljer
electrocuted balls is worse than all that

Nah. The nociceptors in the testicles are actually quite prone to deadening and going numb.

It'd be excruciating for a very short period of time, and then you wouldn't feel anything.

Sabretooth, however, had mounds of flesh peeling off and re-healing over and over. The nerve endings would have no option to deaden or turn themselves off; the pain'd remain fresh.

Mindset
Originally posted by Badabing
These are only comics, for rell. No need for name calling and profanity.

SHUT UP BADA! mad

COMICS ARE RELL

Battlehammer

maybe you should stop being constantly wrong and thinking your right.............and stop beign such a dumb ass...............

actually human could survive all of that...............but yes his pain tolerences is beyong human...............still means shit vs sabertooth.............and barracuda in no way is sabertooth equal or closes to it...............maybe you should start reading up on the characters your debating about..............so you stop making retard claims and posts...........

Badabing
SHUT UP BADA! mad

COMICS ARE RELL durelly

TheGame17
first why the hell did you not put that in your first post.................you quoted one of my posts twices with to different responses..............

Ther enot the same thing...........pain tolerences is how much pain you can take...........durability is how much damage your body can take with out sustaining injury.............there not the same..........

No that stamina and pain tolerances moron.

He was abrly effected? The dude had his arm chop the **** off............he no longer had his arm.............nor his eye.............he was clearly effected.............and he screamed in pain a bunch of times through out the arc...........

Sabretooth has screamed in pain many times.

Starscream M

actually human could sruvive all of that...............b lol...gimme a friggin break....no human could survive all of what barracuda went through

Battlehammer
Sabretooth has screamed in pain many times.
Not as much as you think...........he hardly ever screams.........in pain...........

OneDumbG0
yea just like he did when he ahd spiderman helping him.................oh wait sabertooth was beating both there asses............ In the scans themselves, you see Punisher complaining to Spiderman for getting in the way of his line of sight while shooting.
Originally posted by jinzin that was just to make a point of how much Classic Sabretooth could take to make the point more effective about what current Sabes would and could in comparison...

Another nice (Though this is after his Graydon upgrade) feat was Bishop drawing the entirety of the X-Mansions power into an explosion that he hit Creed with and Creed got up and vanished after being blasted by it. That was only residual power floating through the power lines in the X-Mansion because the Shiar power generator actually shut down from Magneto's EMP attack. It's obvious there wasn't much power in the X-Mansion because the lights were out and Sabretooth's holding cell was depowered. Hence, why he was able to escape in the first place. Also, Bishop actually blasted through a wall first before the blast got to Sabretooth. He didn't hit him directly. Slight nuance.

Punisher 7/10. With the prep? Absolutely.

If anybody read the recently released Punisher War Journal #20, he takes out a group of prepped Hand ninjas who completely ambush him. Heck, I always guessed he could do that sort of stuff... but seeing it in print was pretty darn cool. I wasn't liking Fraction on Punisher, but the ending of this issue (you'll have to read it yourselves) just revitalized the entire series for me. I keep forgetting this is the guy that revitalized Iron Fist. Anyway, I don't want to spoil the entire fight, as it's pretty long, so I'll just post two pages worth:

Battlehammer
lol...gimme a friggin break....no human could survive all of what barracuda went through
no they actually could..................

eye ripped out, shot to the leg are all survive able..............and the things that are not barricuda did die from...............

Soljer

Warning: Some may be somewhat graphic.

http://spluch.blogspot.com/2007/05/woman-had-bullet-in-head-for-64-years.html

http://activerain.com/image_store/uploads/1/1/0/2/9/ar118646084992011.jpg

http://nalts.files.wordpress.com/2006/08/uncle-chuck-eye-removal.jpg

http://countramblings.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/nonosehellguy.jpg

http://www.seacoastonline.com/2004news/9_12joel_home.jpg

Check out all those superheroes! They're all Sabretooth-level too, right?

Ha-Son
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Punisher 7/10. With the prep? Absolutely.

If anybody read the recently released Punisher War Journal #20, he takes out a group of prepped Hand ninjas who completely ambush him.

Hand Ninjas are super deadly !!!

TheGame17
maybe you should stop being constantly wrong and thinking your right.............and stop beign such a dumb ass...............

actually human could survive all of that...............but yes his pain tolerences is beyong human...............still means shit vs sabertooth.............and barracuda in no way is sabertooth equal or closes to it...............maybe you should start reading up on the characters your debating about..............so you stop making retard claims and posts...........

humans could not survive all of that. i am right. you are wrong.
sabretooth would go down simply because punisher has the time, weaponry, and natural nature to atleast KO sabretooth.

Battlehammer
funny thing is sabertooth stomp an army of prep hand ninja who ambushed him.............

Soljer
humans could not survive all of that. i am right. you are wrong.=

Battlehammer
humans could not survive all of that. i am right. you are wrong.

No your wrong again................like always..............soljer just posted pictures of people suriving all of that.............

Battlehammer
lol any one find it amusing how many times game thought he was right only to be proven wrong over and over and yet still is able to retain his cocky attitude...........

TheGame17

Stop pratronizing me prick. i said close to sabretooth.

TheGame17

none of those people got back up and kept fighting with rage, which is what barracuda did.

Badabing
Stop pratronizing me prick. i said close to sabretooth. Consider yourself warned.

Battlehammer
Stop pratronizing me prick. i said close to sabretooth.

stop being an idiot......................first...........................

He nto closes to sabertooth...................you were wrong dela with it...........

Battlehammer
none of those people got back up and kept fighting with rage, which is what barracuda did.
which means his pain tolerences is beyond normal humans not the amount of damage he can survive.

Mindset
lol...gimme a friggin break....no human could survive all of what barracuda went through

No, they could.

Now the likelihood of someone surviving all of that is slim though, but definitely possible.

Nemesis X
If Wolverine can own Sabertooth, then so can the Punisher. Punisher has fought a lot of super powered beings more powerful than him and he manages to kill them. In some Marvel comic, Punisher once met the Hulk and the green guy nearly killed him. But hey, Frank survived. If Punisher can survive a brutal mutilation from the gamma monster, then he can survive from Sabertooth.

This fight would have been more interesting if Punisher had the symbiote with him.

Note: In another comic, Eddie Brock's symbiote left him to find a new host (for some reason, I forgot why) and it came across Frank Castle. Hours later, Punisher controls the symbiote, changes the venom symbol into the punisher symbol, he gains super human strength, speed, and agility. Also, Punisher uses the symbiote outfit to sprout wings. If Punisher had the symbiote suit with him, Sabertooth would be dead. smokin'

Badabing
This will be closed if the name calling and baiting don't stop. I already had to warn one person, for rell.

Starscream M
No, they could.

Now the likelihood of someone surviving all of that is slim though, but definitely possible. no way a human could survive ALL that barracuda went through

humans can survive some of them, but not all of them together

Battlehammer
no way a human could survive ALL that barracuda went through

humans can survive some of them, but not all of them together
He did not survive all of that he was killed..............

Pyron_Knight
So, has anyone given my synthetic symbiote idea a go? The OP says we get Clarke and prep so it seems possible.

Pyron_Knight
And why are people bringing up MAX?
Non-canon folks.

Soljer
Originally posted by Nemesis X
In some Marvel comic, Punisher once met the Hulk and the green guy nearly killed him. But hey, Frank survived. If Punisher can survive a brutal mutilation from the gamma monster, then he can survive from Sabertooth.

Lulz. Great debating tactic.

Captain America once met Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet. The purple guy nearly killed him, but hey, Steve survived. If Cap can survive against Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet....

Get it?

Premutos

I don't think anyone can sustain all these injuries one after another like 'Cuda did w/o entering in shock trauma and dying from it. Not even close to Sabretooth's level but for a normal human is a pretty good showing.

Soljer
Originally posted by Premutos
I don't think anyone can sustain all these injuries one after another like 'Cuda did w/o entering in shock trauma and dying from it. Not even close to Sabretooth's level but for a normal human is a pretty good showing.

I never meant to imply that it wasn't an out-of-this-world showing. But as far as comic book humans go, it's not that big of a deal. Batman went through a hell of a lot worse pain during the Emperor Joker storyline, and he is no Sabretooth when it comes to durability.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
And why are people bringing up MAX?
Non-canon folks.

I don't think Marvel has ever said that MAX takes place outside normal continuity.

Soljer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I don't think Marvel has ever said that MAX takes place outside normal continuity.

I recall an interview that stated as much. It takes place in an entirely separate world - one that isn't populated with superheroes, and one in which the Punisher is written much more human and much less comic book. Even his age and past are different between 616 and MAX.

Battlehammer
it not cannon and Im pritty sure they have not that they need to..........I mean he does not that they have too...........the hole purposes of it is to show realism and the fact nick fury is still part of shield.

Nemesis X

Captain America once met Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet. The purple guy nearly killed him, but hey, Steve survived. If Cap can survive against Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet....

Get it?

Don't have to be mean about it. I was just bringing up an example. Hell, Hulk is 10x more strong than Sabertooth and here, non-superpowered Punisher survived. It would ssem unbelievable, but hey, it happened.

Soljer
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Don't have to be mean about it. I was just bringing up an example. Hell, Hulk is 10x more strong than Sabertooth and here, non-superpowered Punisher survived. It would ssem unbelievable, but hey, it happened.

Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet is trillions of times more powerful than damned near any fictional character and here, non-super powered Captain America survived. It would seem unbelievable, but hey, it happened.

Mindset

Get it?

Not a good comparison, Cap is powered by America, that trumps IG.

Soljer
Not a good comparison, Cap is powered by America, that trumps IG.

The Punisher is powered by the collective surgical willpower of the universe. Close enough.

Premutos
the hole purposes of it is to show realism and the fact nick fury is still part of shield.

Right, but The Hood was originated in a MAX series and now he is part of 616 Marvel/canon/normal continuity/whatever. So is the Underworld. Dunno, I wouldn't be so quick to label everything that happens in the MAX imprint as 'non-canon'...

Nemesis X
Punisher still kicks Sabertooth's ass though.

srankmissingnin
I recall an interview that stated as much. It takes place in an entirely separate world - one that isn't populated with superheroes, and one in which the Punisher is written much more human and much less comic book. Even his age and past are different between 616 and MAX.

The difference in age and back story of the Punisher is a retcon, I thought.

Haven't MAX titles such as The Hood, Alias and Wisdom all be referenced with in normal continuity? I know that Alias pretty much became Pulse... which wasn't a MAX title but one that was defiantly with in normal continuity.

I could be wrong, but I think you are mistaken.

Mindset
The Punisher is powered by the collective surgical willpower of the universe. Close enough.

I can't believe I forgot.

Battlehammer
The difference in age and back story of the Punisher is a retcon, I thought.

Haven't MAX titles such as The Hood, Alias and Wisdom all be referenced with in normal continuity? I know that Alias pretty much became Pulse... which wasn't a MAX title but one that was defiantly with in normal continuity.

I could be wrong, but I think you are mistaken.
No I am pritty positive that soljer right and it non-cannon.

I mean for one thing Nicky Fury in MAX is still head of sheild and civil war nor it effects have ever been mention in MAX.

OneDumbG0
It's ambiguous. Microchip was killed in Punisher Max too. I haven't seen his porky butt running around in 616 either. Fury is not head of SHIELD in Punisher Max. He specifically states he is trying to get control of it again in the 'Mother Russia' arc. Forum consensus says keep it aside for now til we get some more answers.

srankmissingnin
No I am pritty positive that soljer right and it non-cannon.

I mean for one thing Nicky Fury in MAX is still head of sheild and civil war nor it effects have ever been mention in MAX.

That just means that Punisher is behind the current continuity, nothing more... and I didn't think Nick was still head of SHIELD even in MAX but I don't fallow it that closely.

Battlehammer
That just means that Punisher is behind the current continuity, nothing more... and I didn't think Nick was still head of SHIELD even in MAX but I don't fallow it that closely.
They have to be very far behind. And in MAX Nick Fury is head of shield and acts a lot different and he even got stomp on by a bunch of normal people.

OneDumbG0
They have to be very far behind. And in MAX Nick Fury is head of shield and acts a lot different and he even got stomp on by a bunch of normal people. I don't have the original 'Mother Russia' comics on hand. But they have a conversation something about the covert operation Fury wants Castle to do:

Punisher, "If you don't trust anybody else to do it, why not do the mission yourself?"

Fury, "Are you kidding me? I'm not suicidal. I've got to get control of SHIELD back and save the god damn world."

Something like that. What he's referring to is ambiguous. And that last scene you're talking about in Punisher #55? I'm pretty sure it's Nick Fury starting to kick the crap out of some random barhoppers for no reason at all. Not the other way around:

Battlehammer
If your responding to me it pointless I blocked you a long time ago............

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I don't have the original 'Mother Russia' comics on hand. But they have a conversation something about the covert operation Fury wants Castle to do:

Punisher, "If you don't trust anybody else to do it, why not do the mission yourself?"

Fury, "Are you kidding me? I'm not suicidal. I've got to get control of SHIELD back and save the god damn world."

Something like that. What he's referring to is ambiguous. And that last scene you're talking about in Punisher #55? I'm pretty sure it's Nick Fury starting to kick the crap out of some random barhoppers for no reason at all. Not the other way around:

Can you read quotes Capt?

OneDumbG0
K. I was originally responding to srankmissingnin. Peace.

Battlehammer
Can you read quotes Capt?
that kinda defeats the point of me blocking him lol................

and he was still part of shield. which he not currently................

oh and I pritty sure it was fury, at first I thought it was fury kicking there asses, but if you look at the pannel it fury you can tell by the outfit and color of it.

srankmissingnin
Based on the fact that Alias became Pulse and Pulse was tied into Civil War, that MAX is in continuity as far as I'm concerned. /shrug

srankmissingnin
that kinda defeats the point I me blocking him lol................

Yeah but his info helps prove me right! cool

Soljer
I don't see why you'd block the likes of OneDumbGo, but not...Alfheim?

OneDumbGo can be a bit grating, but he's not a moron, and he seems to know at least a bit about a variety of comics.

*shrug*

Not to overly defend him, but there are tons of people I'd ignore long before OneDumbGo.

OneDumbG0
I happen to agree. But it's ambiguous at this point. If I see Microchip running around without a blown off head, then I'll be convinced that Punisher Max is a completely separate timeline.

Battlehammer
I don't see why you'd block the likes of OneDumbGo, but not...Alfheim?

OneDumbGo can be a bit grating, but he's not a moron, and he seems to know at least a bit about a variety of comics.

*shrug*

Not to overly defend him, but there are tons of people I'd ignore long before OneDumbGo.
I like pissing alf off. Alf wants me to ignore him which is why I won't.

I have quite a few people on ignore such as tonystark, grimm. ben grimm, that carnage morron, spidy dude ect.

Starscream M

I have quite a few people on ignore such as tonystark, grimm. ben grimm, that carnage morron, spidy dude ect. hmmm...apparently you dont get along with thing and spidey fans

Battlehammer
hmmm...apparently you dont get along with thing and spidey fans
No I simply don't get a lone with ignorant moronic people.............

Mindset
that kinda defeats the point of me blocking him lol................

and he was still part of shield. which he not currently................

oh and I pritty sure it was fury, at first I thought it was fury kicking there asses, but if you look at the pannel it fury you can tell by the outfit and color of it.

In MAX I believe he is part of Shield but not leading it.

Even if Fury did get thrown out the window he was drunk, and it doesn't really matter, as that is neither proof for it being canon or not.

Battlehammer

Even if Fury did get thrown out the window he was drunk, and it doesn't really matter, as that is neither proof for it being canon or not.
that could be so.

True, though it really does not help MAX cases even a drunk fury would stomp three dudes at a bar.

OneDumbG0

Even if Fury did get thrown out the window he was drunk, and it doesn't really matter, as that is neither proof for it being canon or not. I'm pretty sure that's Fury starting to kick the crap out of those poor random dudes. Trust me. Ennis likes Fury. A lot.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>