5-year old Pan vs Freeza (100%)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astner
We all know that mightymask (Goten and Trunks) in their base, restricted by eachother's motoric fought C18 a standstill (or close enough.) Trunks were 9 and Goten were 8, each more powerful than C18, who was more powerful than the combinded forces of the Z-fighters after have trained 3 years after Freeza saga.

Goten = C18 > Ssj Vegeta and Ssj Mirai Trunks > Ssj Goku > Freeza (100%)

Now, it suprized me that 5 year old Pan lapped the world to what Goku considered "pretty fast." Then I though of Freeza, whom on Namek wasn't as fast (it took a long time for him to get back to his ship.)

So who'd win Pan or Freeza?

Kento
Freeza being smarter and evil could probably win even though he's weaker. Pan would be to childish and playing around to really do anything and Freeza would destroy the planet if it really came down to that.

big juggy man
Freeza's power level was 12,000,000 at his max right?So you are saying Pan who couldnt even go super saiyan 1 power level was higher?After a while dragonball became stupid..it contradicted itself every episode it seemed.All of the z warriors including cyborg/android 18 held back in the world martial arts tournament so there is no way to know if trunks or goten were stronger. not to mention as i said Dragonball contradicts itself alot.

Dark-Jaxx
Android 18 held back against Trunks and Goten.

Freeza wins.

BradBalboa
Frieza wins, Pan is nothing !!

Astner
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Android 18 held back against Trunks and Goten.
No she didn't, she even said that if the blast they fiered as Supersaiyajins hit her she'd die.

And Freeza was 120,000,000 accordin to the Daizenshuu.

Dark-Jaxx
And SSJ Goku was 160,000,000.

Really? Was this in the manga, cause I can't remember her sayin that.

Astner
Ssj Goku (first time) was 150,000,000

- Daizenshuu, manga handbook by Toriyama

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Astner
Ssj Goku (first time) was 150,000,000

- Daizenshuu, manga handbook by Toriyama Kiss my ass. laughing out loud

Astner
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Kiss my ass. laughing out loud
Reported!

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/5839/frenchdaizenshuuae1.jpg

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/5453/daizplszc0ca0.jpg
- Confirmation (my own.)

Dark-Jaxx
Reported!

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/5839/frenchdaizenshuuae1.jpg I was jokin man. erm

BradBalboa
hmm those power levels look weird

big juggy man
So Goku's power jumped from 180,000 when fighting captain Ginyu to 150.000.000 million in only a few days?I seen so called offical power guides by Toriyama stating Goku at super saiyan 1 had a power level of 15,000,000 and Freeza maximum power level was 12,000,000.If anything this show how stupid Dragonball Z was.
Vegeta was in his 20's when he first got on planet Namek right and his power levl was about 23,000 but by the time he faced Freeza the first time his power level was about 530.000 and the second time his power level was over a 1,000,000.In his first 20 plus years of being alive Vegeta only managed to get his power to 20,000 or so thousand but in less than a week he managed to increase his power level to over a million?Do you see how stupid that is?But lets say Freeza's power is 120.000.000 then how could a child like Pan who can't even go supersaiyan beat him.

I got the uncut japanese version of dragonball z and 18 never said she would be kille by Goten and Trunks.18 was holding back like all of the adult z warriors during the martial arts tournament

WrathfulDwarf
Fair discussion and thread.

Please, no flaming other members.

Pyron_Knight
Go Pan!
Though she was a lot cooler in GT.
I say she wins.

big juggy man
I didnt insult anyone i said Dragonball Z was pretty stupid with its power levels

BradBalboa
nooo Frieza deffinately wins this !! Pan is noooo wheer near Friezas strength GT or not

Astner

big juggy man

Dark-Jaxx
The Daizenshu is canon. Goku's powerlevel was 150,000,000.

deathcon27
well first of all frieza at 100% was 12000000 and goku using kiaken x20 was about the same so ssj goku was like kiaken x40 probably more as for the fights pan would most likely lose despite her strenght and im pretty sure trunks n goten r stronger than 18 theyre just very cocky which would cost them some serious trouble but with fusion and ssj3 they would win hands down but in the tournament they where even

big juggy man
Dragonball power levels are hilarious. I thought the same thing. How could Vegita who was in his late 20s only get to 22,000 in all of those years but in a few days increase his power to over a million. The same thing goes for Goku.

Q99
Originally posted by big juggy man
Dragonball power levels are hilarious. I thought the same thing. How could Vegita who was in his late 20s only get to 22,000 in all of those years but in a few days increase his power to over a million. The same thing goes for Goku.

Part of it is fighting to the limit against stronger foes. You grow more when pushed to the edge by someone more powerful than you, than you do fighting weaker opponents.

Part of it is raw plot convenience ^^

big juggy man
no O99 buddy dragon ball is just stupid. If injurying yourself and then healing made you that much stronger why didnt any other character do it. Apparently King Vegeta was to stupid to realize that. Hurting yourself gets your powerlevel from 22000 to over a million in a few days.

I think Akira was just getting tired of the series and just wanted itt to end

Q99
They did. I mean, it was mentioned Bardock was reduced to near death multiple times in past missions.

Plus, like I said, plot convenience. Sometimes it gives only a tiny bit of power, sometimes massive boosts. The amount being either arbitrary, or based on what they've been fighting.

big juggy man
Does that make sense Q99? Because you get hurt fighting a stronger opponent you will become stronger. What does their power have to do with your power jumping up so high.

Most japanese anime and manga storylines and plots are pretty stupid compared to american comics. Even though DC and Marvel contradict themselves you can blame it on different writers for the most part.

Gohan in Dragoball Z said Cyborg Freeza felt alot weaker than on Namek Vegita said he felt far more powerful. Some characters said King Cold felt just as powerful as Freeza and others said he felt alot more powerful all in the same episode.

Clearly Super Perfect Cell was stronger than SSJ2 Gohan because he broke his arm with a weak attack ment to kill Vegito but yet they show Gohan Stronger.

Q99
Because it means you've had fighting experience at a much higher level too, and that fighting experience helps the rate of growth.

KAIKAGE
We all know that mightymask (Goten and Trunks) in their base, restricted by eachother's motoric fought C18 a standstill (or close enough.) Trunks were 9 and Goten were 8, each more powerful than C18, who was more powerful than the combinded forces of the Z-fighters after have trained 3 years after Freeza saga.

Goten = C18 > Ssj Vegeta and Ssj Mirai Trunks > Ssj Goku > Freeza (100%)

Now, it suprized me that 5 year old Pan lapped the world to what Goku considered "pretty fast." Then I though of Freeza, whom on Namek wasn't as fast (it took a long time for him to get back to his ship.)

So who'd win Pan or Freeza? Give Frieza more credit than that, Pan might have been incredibly strong for her age but I doubt she's quite that strong, at least frieza is alot more intelligent and experienced and their power levels won't be so far apart that Frieza couldn't kill her in one move. Pan might be stronger but she is still a 4 year old (that's right your ages for these kids is one year too old trunks was 8 and goten was 7).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.