Red Hulk/WWH vs Superman/HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
No BFR and no flying.

Who wins?

Ummm.....not sure what Supes is fair here?

Batman-Prime
I don't know, I need to see more of the Red Hulk to decide smile

The Pict
The Hulks get absolutely destroyed.

janus77
given RedHulk's speed and both Hulks' strength, they stomp this.

physically, Red Hulk > Watcher > Superman. and we know Hulk will always be "The Strongest One There Is" so ... smile.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by janus77

physically, Red Hulk > Watcher > Superman. and we know Hulk will always be "The Strongest One There Is" so ... smile.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Team 2 ftw.

The Pict

Nah....they get speedblitzed and lose in seconds.

Badabing

physically, Red Hulk > Watcher > Superman. and we know Hulk will always be "The Strongest One There Is" so ... smile. Definitely not keeping things rell.

janus77
Originally posted by Badabing
Definitely not keeping things rell.
well, Superman's not flying in this and Red Hulk seems to have the speed.

aside from speed and flight, Superman doesn't have any reasonable advantage in a fight against Hulk

Raoul

aside from speed and flight, Superman doesn't have any reasonable advantage in a fight against Hulk

he doesnt have to fly to hit you with a thousand punches a second... fo rell...

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Raoul
he doesnt have to fly to hit you with a thousand punches a second... fo rell...

He's done the Flash move now? Or are you just going by "It's logical he can do it" ? I'm just asking since I've seen him move amazingly fast but never do the "thousand" punches a second routine...

Edit: I do however agree he doesn't need to fly for the speedblitz.

Raoul
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
He's done the Flash move now? Or are you just going by "It's logical he can do it" ? I'm just asking since I've seen him move amazingly fast but never do the "thousand" punches a second routine...

Edit: I do however agree he doesn't need to fly for the speedblitz.

he did it to doomsday rex, and he's done it while flying to imperiex probes and bizarro...

D-Block
Team 2 wins. Red Hulk is faster than Green Hulk that alone doesn't put him in Superman's speed level not even close.

The Pict
I don't have 4th issue of Hulk yet, what's Red Hulk's speed feat? He wasn't showing it in any of the other issues.

Marvelknight
Whatever it is, it isn't enough to help his team.

Knowsbleed33
Superman gets cast aside quickly. Then H/P Doomsday dominates both Hulks.

D-Block
Originally posted by The Pict
I don't have 4th issue of Hulk yet, what's Red Hulk's speed feat? He wasn't showing it in any of the other issues.

All I saw was She Hulk comment on him being faster than Bruce.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Superman gets cast aside quickly. Then H/P Doomsday dominates both Hulks.

Supermans takes Hulk or Red Hulk. HP Doomsday is here for backup.

Soljer
Team two rape, as of now.

Supposedly Red Hulk has some other powers besides strength and durability - perhaps even reality warping, so my opinion may change in the near future.

For now, though, team one is just entirely outclassed.

Badabing

aside from speed and flight, Superman doesn't have any reasonable advantage in a fight against Hulk Ranged attacks, top tier reflexes and speed, not to mention his strength and durability. For rell.

Edit, this may change after we see some more Red Hulk feats, for rell.

Mr. Slippyfist

aside from speed and flight, Superman doesn't have any reasonable advantage in a fight against Hulk Quicksilver's pretty fast... at least faster than Red Hulk has shown.

Guess if you add some Hulk level strength to him, he beats Superman too.

~The Wickerman~
he did it to doomsday rex, and he's done it while flying to imperiex probes and bizarro...

Was there any actual on panel mentioning of the "thousand punches" thing? Cause with Flash there is on-panel stuff. Or was it just blurry "lots-a punchy action" stuff going on? Is Doomsday Rex the crappy version who "knew fear" ? God it's been long since I read stuff sad

Raoul
Was there any actual on panel mentioning of the "thousand punches" thing? Cause with Flash there is on-panel stuff. Or was it just blurry "lots-a punchy action" stuff going on? Is Doomsday Rex the crappy version who "knew fear" ? God it's been long since I read stuff sad

he didn't actually say 'thousand punches' if thats what you mean...

and yeah, its the rex that felt fear... it still nearly killed clark and it smacked down j'onn...

~The Wickerman~
he didn't actually say 'thousand punches' if thats what you mean...

and yeah, its the rex that felt fear... it still nearly killed clark and it smacked down j'onn...

Meh...hated that Doomsday. Still don't think he can do 1000 punches, since that would be infringing on Wally's turf smile But logically, he should definitely be able to.

Raoul
Meh...hated that Doomsday. Still don't think he can do 1000 punches, since that would be infringing on Wally's turf smile But logically, he should definitely be able to.

well, wally can do about ten thousand, so it wouldnt be a huge infringement... stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.