Race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dgw2007
Alright now there is no interfering in the race as in you cant push the other people or interfere at all.They race 10,000,000 times around the Earth
Wally West
Barry Allen
Superman
Superboy Prime
Kal-L
Kon El
Bart Allen
Pocket Superboy
who win plz post why

Scoobless
Do they all have to run?

Dgw2007
yes

Soljer
Bart.

Dgw2007
WHY

Galan007
What's a pocket Superboy?

naruto2424
wally

Dark-Jaxx
Superboy Prime pretty much proved he is faster than the Flashes IMO.

Metalmanx
Wally.

Entity
Bart

The Speedforce was inside him. No one could be faster than that without reaching infinite velocity and being everywhere at once.

Metalmanx
Yes, but the Speedforce is no longer inside him. And honestly, if you're gonna go that route, than there would be no point in having Wally or Barry here.

But, in my opinion at least, I think Wally takes it. He had the greatest control over the speed force and seemed to have the most fined-tuned use of it. He was also able to out-race instantaneous travel before.

But hey, that's just me. I give it to Wally.

Entity
I'm curious, how do Flashes think? Do they do it like instantaneously or just perceive time differently or what? And what about the different type of speedsters?

Like Quicksliver, Northstar, Kryptonians, Professor Zoom.
I know Zoloman's whole power was altering his flow of time but I've wondered how different characters with different types of speed can do what they do and be able to react or even just perceive as needed.

KMC's Superboy
Originally posted by Galan007
What's a pocket Superboy? kal el from a pocket univerise

KMC's Superboy
batgod bat bumps

ThorForce
Wally wins.

ThorForce

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Entity
Bart

The Speedforce was inside him. No one could be faster than that without reaching infinite velocity and being everywhere at once.

No but they could get places faster.

Mindset
Bart

KMC's Superboy
bump

fangirl101
Bart.

Tho KC flash theoretically could beat even Bart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.