President Obama - you read it here first..ish

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
And it's all part of 's plan.

Right now, with the ever un-popular war still raging, ye'old Great States of the West needs some good press with Non-Americans - especially non white non-americans.
If i were Americas PR consultant, i might suggest that in this day and age of USA spite and hate, that they do somthing like..

elect a President who is the opposite of ALL the presidents that have come before and helped create a nation of (on a world wide scale) war mongering / money grubbing oil poaching racists/biggots and dare i say, INFIDELS.
- i am not calling Americans this, this is just a generalization of what i think the USA image IS -

So to me the quick fix (i use "quick" very, very loosely) would be to get someone into power to , if you will, Present a different image of America.

"They cannot be racist biggots now, they have a Negro Presidente"
-- as we know the conflict in Iraq will soon be coming to -somewhat- of an end (the pulling out of a few thousand troops and so forth)

and so now, this new BLACK president will immediatley be given SOME notoriety and will be seen as the face of a "Truly" Just, Free thinking, DEMOCRATIC Great States of the West...convenient?
A new Black leader with new IDEALS beyond WHITE mans love for money and OIL and POWER - possibly even a president to free slaves (todays slaves at least).

i am indeed a conspirocy theorist at heart..im a little ranty too, but i hope you guys can see some point in my rant.

-2 cents-

Ushgarak
Then you can use the Conspiracy area. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.