Eva unit-01 and the third Angel vs. Godzilla and Monster X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Who wins?

Nemesis X
Come on people! you read it, but you're not posting any forums of what you think about this fight! Please post! sad

King Kandy
Which Godzilla is this?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by King Kandy
Which Godzilla is this?

The Japan version

King Kandy
...Um... You are aware that different movies have different versions and continuities, correct?

Nemesis X
...Um... You are aware that different movies have different versions and continuities, correct?

Yeah. I just thought that since this thread is in Anime/Manga, I thought you guys would have known I meant the Japanese Godzilla. Sorry.

Blax_Hydralisk
He means that in the different japanese versions. There's Final Wars Godzilla non final wars etc.

Nemesis X
Yeah, I'm talking about the Final Wars Godzilla. You do know who Monster X is right? That last monster Godzilla fought in the movie. Here's the thing, Monster X does not transform into that Ghidora-like monster.

And if you're wondering what third Angel is, the third Angel is the first Angel Shinji fought in Neon Genesis Evangelion.

King Kandy
I know the difference between every single Godzilla incarnation and most of the villains. It is you that I question since you seem not to understand that there is more then one Japanese Godzilla.

Nemesis X
Can't we just stick to the fight here? Who do you people think will win and why (or) how they win.

King Kandy
The Evas have nothing that could take down these Kaiju. Likewise I think it would take some effort for the kaiju to penetrate the Eva's shields.

Nemesis X
Those Kaiju would get screwed if Eva 1 went Berserker.

King Kandy
I don't see what he could do. Godzilla can regenerate from a few cells.

Nemesis X
Dude, if you ever saw Unit-01 in Berserker, you'd know that he can possibly kill Godzilla.

Dark-Jaxx
We've seen him eat shit and rip shit apart. Not destroy sumthin down to a few cells.

Nemesis X
Eva 1 can regenerate super fast as well. A lot of people are going to disagree with me about this, but with the super healing Eva 1 and Godzilla can do, it's probably a tie.

TricksterPriest
If Sho Gouki is unleashed like in End of Eva.........it solos.

King Kandy
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If Sho Gouki is unleashed like in End of Eva.........it solos.
Yeah cause it did so much...

No wait, it just looked all psycho and then got messed up. Never did anything at all.

TricksterPriest
Yeah cause it did so much...

No wait, it just looked all psycho and then got messed up. Never did anything at all.

.................Didn't pay much attention, did you? It absorbed the lance of longinus, Adam's power, and Lilith's power. Not to mention every soul on earth. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Kandy
You miss the part where they had the elaborate circumstances, ritual thingy and he had all of that done to him. You got anything he can do on his own?

Nemesis X
I watched 26 episodes of Neon Genesis, but I havent watched End of Evangelion yet so who's Sho Gouki, and how is he involved in this fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.