Hills have eyes 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
I've heard there's gonna be a hills have eyes 3...anyone know if this is true?

Impediment
I doubt it.

The re-make of the first was awesome, though.

MildPossession
Yep, the remake of the first one was fantastic, second new Hills was a pile of crap though.

steverules
I was very dissapointed with the sequal....loved the first

BackFire
This really needs to not happen.

The both sequels are astoundingly bad.

ragesRemorse
I thought the remake passed, considering that it was a big budget movie taking on a sub-par B movie with a few visceral moments. The new sequel was worse than the original sequel which is saying a lot. Another Hills have Eyes movie would make as much sense as making another Tremors movie.

Nemesis X
Great just what we need, another cannibal movie.

I hate movies like that.

I'm a horror fan, but the only things I hate in R-rated films are the sexuality and cannibalism. Everybody wants to watch some guys guts getting spilled out, not wondering who becomes a man lol

tylerTOXICITY
****ing hated the sequel.
first was AWESOME though.

Kazenji
I say why not

after all there is a second sequal with the original films.

steverules
If there is a third then I'd like a prequal to the hills have eyes 2, we know the family in the first one escaped but I would like to see how and when...what happened after they were seen by the mutant at the end? How many more did they have to fight off? how the hell did they survive for so damn long?

Kazenji
With the original one it was a different story to the other ones

MildPossession
No third! ahh

steverules
Well I did hear Wes Craven was gonna make it

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by steverules

That doesnt help matters much

MildPossession
Wes Craven made Cursed... he can get it ohhhhhhh so wrong.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by steverules

Wes Craven? Better not be him. If he can create a horror franchise(Nightmare on elm st.) that can make a grown man soil his undies (not me lol), he will definately make the audience have heart attacks when they see Hills Have Eyes 3.

steverules
I love having a heart attack during a film big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.