Zohan vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Slippyfist
Someone had to do it sooner or later...

1 hour prep for Punisher.

They fight in New York.

Who wins?

Phantom Zone
Who the **** is Zohan? Not that ghostbuster chick?

Galan007
Zohan pinky-pwns him!! yes

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Who the **** is Zohan? Not that ghostbuster chick? How can you not know?

Go watch the movie that's in the theaters that has 'Zohan' in the title. He's pretty off the wall.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
How can you not know?

*shrug* Who is he she?

edit: You edited your post. durhulk

Battlehammer
adam sandler for the win............

Soljer
Originally posted by Battlehammer
adam sandler for the win............

Cosigned. Doesn't even need to be Zohan.

Happy Gilmore for the win. stick out tongue.

srankmissingnin
Wow... people paid money to see Zohan in the theaters? It is pretty much the epitome of a rental.

Soljer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wow... people paid money to see Zohan in the theaters? It is pretty much the epitome of a rental.

*cough* Stream *cough*

ThorForce
Stream you say? watch-movies.net you say? Zohan wins.

ThorForce

Nemesis X
WTF IS THIS?!!! What the f**k?

I've seen a lot of retarded versus threads in here and never in my life would I have predicted something like this laughing out loud

Punisher owns this guy. Anyone who disagrees is an idiot. I dont give a crap what you guys say how tough Zohan is.

Zohan does not deserve the words don't, mess, and with. After the hour, Zohan is going to be found shot up dead, with his brains all over the sidewalk.

To the guy who made this thread, think of a better fight. You trying to piss the Punisher fans here? If you think stupid Zohan is gonna harm Frank, he's not. The only thing Zohan will do to the Punisher is trying to trim his hair.

This is how it would go:

Punisher: what are you trying to do?

Zohan: making your hair pretty and silky smooth.

Punisher: get away from me!

Zohan: not until this hair gets a trim.

Punisher: ok that's it! (grabs a automatic shotgun out from under his trench coat and shoots Zohan in the head)

End of scene.

See what I mean? This fight is ridiculous. Punisher wins, hands down!

ThorForce
Now, havent seen the movie yet, but in the preview it shows him catching bullets does it not?

ThorForce

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by Nemesis X
WTF IS THIS?!!! What the f**k?

I've seen a lot of retarded versus threads in here and never in my life would I have predicted something like this laughing out loud

Punisher owns this guy. Anyone who disagrees is an idiot. I dont give a crap what you guys say how tough Zohan is.

Zohan does not deserve the words don't, mess, and with. After the hour, Zohan is going to be found shot up dead, with his brains all over the sidewalk.

To the guy who made this thread, think of a better fight. You trying to piss the Punisher fans here? If you think stupid Zohan is gonna harm Frank, he's not. The only thing Zohan will do to the Punisher is trying to trim his hair.

This is how it would go:

Punisher: what are you trying to do?

Zohan: making your hair pretty and silky smooth.

Punisher: get away from me!

Zohan: not until this hair gets a trim.

Punisher: ok that's it! (grabs a automatic shotgun out from under his trench coat and shoots Zohan in the head)

End of scene.

See what I mean? This fight is ridiculous. Punisher wins, hands down!
Zohan catches bullets with his nostrils. Can Frank do that? laughing

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Zohan catches bullets with his nostrils. Can Frank do that? laughing

Like I give a S*** about some communist's boogers getting bullets stuck in his nose.

Punisher all the way.

Punisher defeating Zohan 10/10

Zohan defeating Punisher (yeah right) 1/10

ThorForce
Then wouldnt it be Zohan defeating Punisher 1/11 if Punisher defeats Zohan 10/10.

Anyways, your logic is way off. Zohan wins.

ThorForce

Nemesis X
Zohan is a gay ass commie that only wants to be a barber. Barbers are gay (seriously).

ThorForce
Yes, barbers are gay. But that just makes it worse, a gay barber beating The Punisher.

ThorForce

Mr. Slippyfist
Zohan can dodge bullets... take bullets... and catch bullets... and was able to dismantle an entire gun before the person clicked the trigger...

So...

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wow... people paid money to see Zohan in the theaters? It is pretty much the epitome of a rental. I did...

I love theaters... although they're funner when you're watching a slow movie...

Nemesis X
Originally posted by ThorForce
Yes, barbers are gay. But that just makes it worse, a gay barber beating The Punisher.

ThorForce

How's about you use that "ThorForce" on your head to see if it will knock some sense into your head so you can realize that Punisher wins this.

ThorForce
If you actually believe punisher wins, i should hit you on the head with the ThorForce.

ThorForce

Dark-Jaxx
Zohan dismanted a gun before someone could pull a trigger...Restrained a grown man by grabbing his pinky and then kicking his face with the "feet uppercut"...caught bullets with two fingers and with his nostril...And can do pushups with no hands. He crushes Punisher. He is above any peak human.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Zohan dismanted a gun before someone could pull a trigger...Restrained a grown man by grabbing his pinky and then kicking his face with the "feet uppercut"...caught bullets with two fingers and with his nostril...And can do pushups with no hands. He crushes Punisher. He is above any peak human.

WHO GIVES A F***?! PUNISHER HAS KILLED NON-HUMANS A LOT AND THEY WERE MORE FAST AND STRONGER THAN HIM BUT IN THE END, HE KILLED THEM ALL. PUNISHER IS AWESOME!!! ZOHAN IS JUST IN A CHEAP GAY ASS COMEDY MOVIE THAT ONLY YOU AND SOME Z-FANS ON THIS FORUM LIKE ZOHAN. STFU YOU GAY BARBER SUPPORTER!!!

BY Z-FANS, I MEANT ZOHAN FANS.

Combat_Guru
Zohan VS Gohan

Gohan FTW

ThorForce
Some one needs to talk some sense into this Punisher fan boy.....

ThorForce

Combat_Guru

ThorForce

May I do the honors?

ThorForce
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
May I do the honors?

Your sure can.

ThorForce

Nemesis X

ThorForce

Someone needs to talk sense into this Zohan fan boy.....

Combat_Guru
WHO GIVES A F***?! PUNISHER HAS KILLED NON-HUMANS A LOT AND THEY WERE MORE FAST AND STRONGER THAN HIM BUT IN THE END, HE KILLED THEM ALL. PUNISHER IS AWESOME!!! ZOHAN IS JUST IN A CHEAP GAY ASS COMEDY MOVIE THAT ONLY YOU AND SOME Z-FANS ON THIS FORUM LIKE ZOHAN. STFU YOU GAY BARBER SUPPORTER!!!

BY Z-FANS, I MEANT ZOHAN FANS.

Actually this Punisher Fanboy's right.

Zohan is God because his world is meant to be fake, and everything around him is fake, but in the Punisher universe things are meant to be real.

Punisher FTW.

Combat_Guru
Your sure can.

ThorForce

In ThorForce's defense, since everything around Zohan is fake, he has no limitations, and therefore he can pwn anyone.

Kinda like Neo in the Matrix...Except dumber, well, at least dumber than the first movie. stick out tongue

Nemesis X
Actually this Punisher Fanboy's right.

Zohan is God because his world is meant to be fake, and everything around him is fake, but in the Punisher universe things are meant to be real.

Punisher FTW.

Thank you Combat_Guru.

Combat_Guru
Thank you Combat_Guru.

Am I actually being thanked on this site??????????

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Slippyfist
Zohan is God because his world is meant to be fake, and everything around him is fake, but in the Punisher universe things are meant to be real. I am not near high enough to understand what you just tried to say.

Combat_Guru
I am not near high enough to understand what you just tried to say.

Or maybe your too high wacko

Nemesis X
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Nemesis X
Am I actually being thanked on this site??????????

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

What's wrong with thanking?

Combat_Guru
What's wrong with thanking?

It's very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very unusual......

ThorForce
Traitor!!! You cant take his side!

And i'm no zohan fanboy i haven't even seen that movie.

ThorForce

Combat_Guru
Traitor!!! You cant take his side!

And i'm no zohan fanboy i haven't even seen that movie.

ThorForce

I just did! stick out tongue

I haven't seen Zohan either, I'm about to with my girlfriend.

Nemesis X
It's very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very unusual......

Sorry dude. Didn't know.

Dark-Jaxx
Adam Sandler fought with Bob Barker and lived nigga. Ain't no one else that can say that.

Mr. Slippyfist
Zohan 'Flash's' Punisher...

Combat_Guru
Sorry dude. Didn't know.

Did you just apologize for thanking me??????????????????????

Combat_Guru

That would drop a Rhino.

Mr. Slippyfist
Did you just post 22 question marks after your question?

Harbinger
Adam Sandler fought with Bob Barker and lived nigga. Ain't no one else that can say that.

Barker jobbed.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Harbinger
Barker jobbed. Nigga Barker won.

Nemesis X

Punisher fought with Hulk and lived.

Harbinger
Nigga Barker won.
Bob not jobbing= dead and buried Sandler. Easily.

ThorForce
... This thread is going downhill fast, and it started pretty far down to tell you the truth.

ThorForce

Nemesis X

You'd want to stare at Zohan when he does that more than you want to see Punisher defeated.

Dark-Jaxx
Punisher fought with Hulk and lived. Bob Barker put Hulk in an armbar.

Nemesis X
Did you just apologize for thanking me??????????????????????

Forget I just apoligized then. sheeesh! No need to overreact.

TheGame17
Punisher wouldn't lose to Zohan. Punisher is wayyy too determined and would not allow a guy like that to beat him..

ThorForce
Originally posted by TheGame17
Punisher wouldn't lose to Zohan. Punisher is wayyy too determined and would not allow a guy like that to beat him..

Zohan thinks otherwise....

Mr. Slippyfist
You'd want to stare at Zohan when he does that more than you want to see Punisher defeated. I would try... but he moves so fast, all I'd see is a blur.

wink

Combat_Guru
Bob Barker put Hulk in an armbar.

Then Gohan put Zohan in an ankle lock, switched to a heel lock, and then Zohan screamed, then Gohan released him, he stood up and started running, then Gohan hit a double leg, picked Zohan up, and slamed him back down.

Dark-Jaxx
Then Gohan put Zohan in an ankle lock, switched to a heel lock, and then Zohan screamed, then Gohan released him, he stood up and started running, then Gohan hit a double leg, picked Zohan up, and slamed him back down. Gohan isn't in this thread fanboy.

Combat_Guru
Gohan isn't in this thread fanboy.

Really, I didn't know that, thanks.

Wait, are you actually acting like this is a serious thread?

Mr. Slippyfist
Wait, are you actually acting like this is a serious thread? I thought it was pretty serious... so don't.

Combat_Guru
I thought it was pretty serious... so don't.

Wait, so you think an Adam Sandler Comedy character VS a Comic Book Icon thread is supposed to be serious????????????????????????????????????????????????????

TheGame17
Zohan thinks otherwise....

Zohan is as good as dead. Punisher NEVER takes any bullshit. bullshit pisses him off. he hates jokes so it really wouldn't be wise for Zohan to try..

batdude123
Zohan in a rape stomp. smile

Mr. Slippyfist
Wait, so you think an Adam Sandler Comedy character VS a Comic Book Icon thread is supposed to be serious???????????????????????????????????????????????????? He has feats you know.

And enough with the fukken question marks.

Combat_Guru
He has feats you know.

And enough with the fukken question marks.

Everyone has feats.......

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by TheGame17
Zohan is as good as dead. Punisher NEVER takes any bullshit. bullshit pisses him off. he hates jokes so it really wouldn't be wise for Zohan to try.. Zohan has the better feats.

Mr. Slippyfist
Everyone has feats....... OK.

Nemesis X
Punisher + Zohan pissing him off = Zohan dead with a bullet between his eyes.

TheGame17
Punisher + Zohan pissing him off = Zohan dead with a bullet between his eyes.

bingo!

ThorForce
OK.

OK?????????????????????????????????????????

? marks just for you!

Mr. Slippyfist
OK?????????????????????????????????????????

? marks just for you! I'm going to violate your decaying body. smile

batdude123
I'm going to violate your decaying body. smile

crylaugh

Nemesis X

First you want to see Zohan flashing, now you want to rape a corpse.
Have you been drinking or are you just plain gay?

ThorForce

You can violate me anyday.

No homo.

????????????????????????????????????

Mr. Slippyfist
First you want to see Zohan flashing, now you want to rape a corpse.
Have you been drinking or are you just plain gay? I want to see Zohan do the Flash like attack, and if he did flash... apparently his bush covers it up according to the movie, and I have no comment for the second one.

I am high on happy, if that's what you are asking.

Mr. Slippyfist
You can violate me anyday.

No homo.

???????????????????????????????????? I'll wait until I can smell your insides. And with that up and going attitude, I doubt I'd be able to taste the fear.

And I don't know why you're putting question marks. They don't bother me when they're intentional.

ThorForce
I'll wait until I can smell your insides.

And I don't know why you're putting question marks. They don't bother me when they're intentional.

Dont lie to me!!! They bother you no matter what!!!

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME??????????????????????????????

ThorForce
AH YOU POST EDITOR NOW I LOOK LIKE A FOOL

Mr. Slippyfist
Dont lie to me!!! They bother you no matter what!!!

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?????????????????????????????? No.

The question marks had nothing to do with my judgment.

Nemesis X
You guys are acting like such homosexuals. The posts you're making are about as wrong as...hell I dont know what else can be as worse as this.

ThorForce
You guys are acting like such homosexuals. The posts you're making are about as wrong as...hell I dont know what else can be as worse as this.

LEARN TO READ YOU FOOL! I OBVIOUSLY SAID NO HOMO

Mr. Slippyfist
AH YOU POST EDITOR NOW I LOOK LIKE A FOOL For some reason, this made me smile.

You guys are acting like such homosexuals. The posts you're making are about as wrong as...hell I dont know what else can be as worse as this. Why ya'll have to be a Debbie Downer?

Nemesis X
LEARN TO READ YOU FOOL! I OBVIOUSLY SAID NO HOMO

You obviously are. Telling that guy you can let him violate you. Do I look stupid, no! You're gay as hell and should not talk at all if you're going to act all queery on us.

ThorForce
... Get with the times. No homo cancels all gay acts/statement out.

ThorForce

Badabing

BY Z-FANS, I MEANT ZOHAN FANS. This type of post is not welcome and against the rules. Please keep the profanity and bashing off the threads. Thanks.

Closed.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.