Which Of the Infinity Gems Would You Possess?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harbinger
You can only choose one (not using the Ego Gem here).

Mind Gem
Power Gem
Soul Gem
Reality Gem
Time Gem
Space Gem

Rough definitions for each can be found here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity_gems

ThorForce
Power, or possibly time.

Mr. Slippyfist
I'll start it out...

With the Mind Gem, I could get 4 chicks to have a fivesome, and screw any chick I look at, with my mental rape-ation.

With the Power Gem, I could put more force into my thrusts when I'm screwing hot b*tches. I could also show off with the power of my penis.

With the Soul Gem, I could screw hot b*tches' souls.

With the Reality Gem, I could turn any random fat b*tch into Jessica Alba... and f*ck her.

With the Time Gem, I could go back in time, and f*ck Eve. Yeah!

With the Space Gem, I could travel to distant solar systems/galaxies...

While f*cking b*tches back on Earth, and these hot alien chicks!

ThorForce
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I'll start it out...

With the Mind Gem, I could get 4 chicks to have a fivesome, and screw any chick I look at, with my mental rape-ation.

With the Power Gem, I could put more force into my thrusts when I'm screwing hot b*tches. I could also show off with the power of my penis.

With the Reality Gem, I could turn any random fat b*tch into Jessica Parker... and f*ck her.

Genius.

celestialdemon
Assuming I knew how to completely use the gem without any side effects, then definitely reality.

KMC's Superboy
time so i can see my dad

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I'll start it out...

With the Reality Gem, I could turn any random fat b*tch into Jessica Alba... and f*ck her.

laughing

ThorForce
Originally posted by KMC's Superboy
time so i can see my dad

sad

Mr Master
======================================

This may be a lot, sad

but it breaks down the IG and the Gems completely for whoever is interested:

smile

Infinity Gems:

Six gems that give one mastery over the six different aspects of the universe.

Time/Space/Reality/Soul/Mind/Power

A glove that originally belonged to the villain Thanos.
He altered the glove so that the six Infinity Gems could be attached to it,
allowing him to easily use them all in conjunction.

With the gems,
the Infinity Gauntlet gives the wearer so much power,
that he's basically one level below God.
Only the cosmic being known as the Living Tribunal,
(who is empowered by the creator of the universe, the "One Above All"wink
is capable of shutting off the power of the Gauntlet with the Infinity Gems.

There is the time gem,
the soul gem, the power gem, the reality gem,
the space gem and the mind gem.

Just possessing the gem gives you basic powers,
whereas mastery leads to god-like abilities.

A novice with the Time gem can time travel,
whereas a master may exist in all time periods simultaneously without causing paradoxes.

The Mind gem's easiest use is to read and project thoughts,
whereas mastery allows access to the thoughts of any and all living beings.
(it's been said that the mind gem
is actually a physical manifestation of the collective unconsciousness).

The Power gem,
allows one to manipulate energies and have any ability they desire.

The Space gem,
can allow a simple-minded person to be able to teleport across interstellar differences,
whereas a more powerfully-minded person can warp space around them,
teleport anywhere (and even to different places simultaneously),
and summon any person or object into their presence.

The Reality gem,
allows one's desires to become real, scientific laws be damned.

The Soul gem,
allows the wielder to alter and control souls of the living and the dead.
The soul gem has at times seemed vampiric in nature,
wishing to ensnare more souls into its "Soul World"

Knowsbleed33
I'll take the power gem.

Starscream M
there is no contest that the reality gem is head and shoulders above the others

ThorForce
Yep, i change mine too reality so i can be the Thor!!!!!

Dark-Jaxx
Reality, Power, or Space.

george '06
reality or power, actually reality, because with it, you can get the power gem

King Kandy
Reality, there is really no contest here... However it is notoriously hard to use without the others. Once it created a giant reality vortex when the Goddess used it...

psycho gundam
the reality gem is the hardest to use/possess, that is why adam warlock gave it to thanos.

just tapping into it will overwhelm the average human mind due to that mind being aware of all matter in the universe. imagination becomes reality (even the common day dream) so wielding that kind of power without assistance is scary to say the least.

ThorForce
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the reality gem is the hardest to use/possess, that is why adam warlock gave it to thanos.

just tapping into it will overwhelm the average human mind due to that mind being aware of all matter in the universe. imagination becomes reality (even the common day dream) so wielding that kind of power without assistance is scary to say the least.

I would use it for something, then hide it for later use.

Stormbreaker
Originally posted by ThorForce
I would use it for something, then hide it for later use. Good thing.

Make myself Rich, famous, and a pimp.

skyfather
i would choose
1st.time
2nd.space
3rd.reality

guy222
reality

leonheartmm
mind/soul, if i can have them both. that is what i desire, they are like the deathly hallows. only foolish people disire reality{elder wand} and time{stone with the powerto revive dead}. mind/soul gem are perfect to gain any wishes while not causing more inevitable harm to yourself and others.

Slaanesh
reality

TricksterPriest
The problem with the reality gem isn't just that it's alot for a mind to handle. The warps are unstable without the other gems to give them stability.

Slaanesh
if the reality gem is that usless alone..why put it as a choice..i take power...

Bentley
I take the soul gem. I would prove souls exist and screw materialists!

shifty

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Slaanesh
reality

you would be at the mercy of your own mind, and that isnt a very nice place to be with nuthing limiting your mind like REALITY.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by leonheartmm
you would be at the mercy of your own mind, and that isnt a very nice place to be with nuthing limiting your mind like REALITY.

"nuthing limiting my mind"....em..why does that sound cool to me??

Stormbreaker
edit

Stormbreaker
Originally posted by leonheartmm
you would be at the mercy of your own mind, and that isnt a very nice place to be with nuthing limiting your mind like REALITY. Learn how to spell, homie this isn't a texting convo.

llagrok
I would probably go with time or reality.

Depending on how much control I would be able to exert.

Mr Master
The Reality Gem, is the most powerful one,
which is why it's the most difficult to wield.

The Time Gem is definitely the next in line.

The Time and Reality gems (in conjunction)
pwnd the other four gem's influence on reality.

llagrok
Originally posted by Mr Master
The Reality Gem, is the most powerful one,
which is why it's the most difficult to wield.

The Time Gem is definitely the next in line.

The Time and Reality gems (in conjunction)
pwnd the other four gem's influence on reality.

Hmmm..

What about the dur gem?

Mr Master
Originally posted by llagrok
Hmmm..

What about the dur gem?
It's durrific! durlaugh

Astner
Depends on how much power I could extract from them--but either the mind gem or the reality gem (I don't believe in souls.) They probably go for the most on ebay.

Galan007
The time gem, undoubtedly.

ThorForce
Originally posted by Galan007
The time gem, undoubtedly.

Same here. I change mine again cuz then i could put all my money in the bank and go a million years ahead. Then buy an iron man suit in the future.

nimbus006
The mind gem seems to be the least difficult to use.

Realistically speaking, I doubt any of us would ever master the gems.

Therefore, the mind gem grants me all the power I need (the ability to read and project thoughts). roll eyes (sarcastic)

However, if we had total mastery of each gem, then there is no question that the Reality gem would be my choice, hands down.

I desire infinite: lifespan, money, women, and total happiness.

ultimatethor
If i can control it then its the reality gem no contest. With i can manipulate reality and get all the other gems to form the IG.

Bentley
I honestly don't know how people would like to have power over reality, in theory is cool, but then you find out everyone dies, fights and suffers because you don't stop it, given that you can. In the same lines, having the IG would be useless.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Bentley
I honestly don't know how people would like to have power over reality, in theory is cool, but then you find out everyone dies, fights and suffers because you don't stop it, given that you can. In the same lines, having the IG would be useless.

True having such ultimate power would most likely overwhelm ANY human being. The world would be in deep sh*t

ThorForce
Originally posted by Bentley

That is why you slip it on your dogs arm

chithappens
If you had the reality gem, couldn't you just use it to make it do what the rest can do?

Bentley
Not the Soul gem, I don't think so.

nimbus006
If I had the reality gem, I could just grant myself complete mastery over it, thus, exact no ill effects upon it's use.

"I wish to have total control/mastery of the reality gem".

Done!

Galan007
Originally posted by chithappens
If you had the reality gem, couldn't you just use it to make it do what the rest can do? In theory, sure - but in comics, no.

darthgoober
I'd take the Power Gem. It has the potential to allow you to do whatever you want and even a moron can use it so I know that no matter what it'll serve as more than just window dressing.

ultimatethor
In theory with either the power gem or reality gem you should not need any other gem

Mindship
Originally posted by nimbus006
If I had the reality gem, I could just grant myself complete mastery over it, thus, exact no ill effects upon it's use.

Done!
thumb up

King Kandy
Originally posted by nimbus006

Done!
Won't work. When you make the wish it will probably consume you in a reality vortex instead.

KMC's Superboy
i cange it to reality so my dad did not die at all

Entity
My question is not which is the best single gem to have but rather which would be the best 2 or 3 gem combination. The more I think of it the more equal all combos seem to be in potential!

But for my personal preference I'd chose
1st. The time gem. Just always saw time control and manipulation as one of my all time favorite powers. That's why I like Zoloman so much.

2nd. Power Gem. Obvious reasons as to what all I could do with this. Not to mention the amping effect it'd have on the others should I have any more.

3rd. Mind Gem. The best thing to have with power is the knowledge to use it. Or ultimate mind powers boosted infinitely. eek!

Scythe
The reality would make a nifty option.

Entity
Originally posted by Scythe
The reality would make a nifty option. See the problem with the reality gem is, to my knowledge, without the other gems to help you balance and control it, it's nearly impossible to use safely.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Entity

My question is not which is the best single gem to have

but rather which would be the best 2 or 3 gem combination.
On Panel the most powerful combination is the Time and Reality Gems.

They literally pwnd the other four Gems affect on reality
which were working in unison to collapse the Omniverse,
and indeed,
they almost did destroy the Omniverse had the Time/Reality gems not acted.

Doctor-Alvis
I would take the reality gem. I think we can all agree that my imagination would be the safest imagination to become real.

llagrok
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I would take the reality gem. I think we can all agree that my imagination would be the safest imagination to become real.

I wouldn't be the safest and as far as possible from the sanest!

Scythe
Originally posted by Entity
See the problem with the reality gem is, to my knowledge, without the other gems to help you balance and control it, it's nearly impossible to use safely.

Yeah, and I know the Time and Reality gems go together, however didn't the thread ask to pick just one? If not, I'd totally choose Reality, Time and Mind to help control my sanity and the Reality gem.

celestialdemon
If the Reality or Time Gems couldn't be used safely, then I would go with the Power Gem. The ability to give myself any ability would rock.

TricksterPriest
Aside from the reality gem, the soul gem is probably next most dangerous. It's also the only gem that you can't trust. It's possible to screw up with the others, but they aren't actively trying to kill you or worse, eat your soul.

Soul and reality are both my top 2 picks, but given that both of those 2 are either notoriously unstable/evil, I'd go with time.

Za Warudo ftw.

King Kandy
Um trick hate to break it to you but the Time Gem is almost as unstable as the reality gem...

KMC's Superboy
reality so i can woot woot alot and dont get caught cheating by my wife

Entity
reality so i can woot woot alot and dont get caught cheating by my wife Just use the time gem to do it before you met her or the space gem to be in multiple places at once.

Kind of hard for her to believe you cheated on her while you were alone at the house with her or together at the movies or a nice quite dinner. smokin'

darthgoober
reality so i can woot woot alot and dont get caught cheating by my wife
If that's all you want it for why not just use the Mind Gem to make her not give a damn?

KMC's Superboy
true to both

Endless Mike
Mind gem

Bardamu
Time : I could freeze the time, stop it, accelerate it, create it, go to the past, the future...

quanchi112
Time gem is my first choice.

Power gem is my 2nd choice.

Darth Macabre
Reality or space.

quanchi112
This gives me an idea for a battlezone for any two daring enough to partake in this sort of thing. Each person represents a gem vs another gem. This would be interesting.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by quanchi112
This gives me an idea for a battlezone for any two daring enough to partake in this sort of thing. Each person represents a gem vs another gem. This would be interesting. i'll take you up on that cool

Phantom Zone
Mind gem, reality and time could seriously **** you up.

Mr Master
Time Gem rules.

psycho gundam
power is the safest to use, that matters big time.

second to reality imo the time gem is next in possible danger.

one major flaw with the time gem is if one doesn't master it, they will create paradoxes that only they can fix and they will be doing and undoing their deeds for unknown amounts of their lives.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.