gaurdian amped superman prime w/solar suit vs thanos w/ig*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
thanos has cut off all sensory input from the soul,mind,time,space,reality gems and is only using the power gem.

no bfr

who wins?

ThorForce
............ Do i even need to tell you the answer? i mean come on Thanos w/ig is LT level.

quanchi112
Thanos and easily. He never runs out of juice while he could just sit there and take punch after punch.

King Kandy
Superman Prime gets turned into glass.

Stormbreaker
Originally posted by skyfather
thanos has cut off all sensory input from the soul,mind,time,space,reality gems and is only using the power gem.

no bfr

who wins? Bait thread.

Reported.

Dark-Jaxx

no bfr

who wins? ...I'm confused what?

skyfather
Originally posted by ThorForce
............ Do i even need to tell you the answer? i mean come on Thanos w/ig is LT level.
he's only using the power gems input.

Dark-Jaxx
So this is Thanos with the Power Gem?

quanchi112
he's only using the power gems input. I knew what you meant but you should have just said power gem. Ig confuses people in the title.

skyfather
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...I'm confused what? during the ig saga thanos cut out all power from the other gems,and only used the power gem.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
So this is Thanos with the Power Gem? Yes.

quanchi112
during the ig saga thanos cut out all power from the other gems,and only used the power gem. Nah I disagree he used the time gem on Thor in this battle.

Dark-Jaxx
Okie dokie. Thanos would prolly win then.

ThorForce
Nothing changes, thanos wins.

Stormbreaker
Thanos still wins.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by ThorForce
Nothing changes, thanos wins.

skyfather
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah I disagree he used the time gem on Thor in this battle.

yeah i know it looked that way,but what thanos said makes it unclear imo.

King Kandy
It seemed to me like he said he was going to use all of the gems, but none of their sensory input (i.e. no cosmic awareness.)

quanchi112
yeah i know it looked that way,but what thanos said makes it unclear imo. Yeah I disagree but its cool. Its just comics anyways.

stick out tongue

skyfather
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yeah I disagree but its cool. Its just comics anyways.

stick out tongue comics!!!! its real lifedurznuts

quanchi112
comics!!!! its real lifedurznuts Your right.

Have at thee. ninja

Knowsbleed33
There's nothing SMP can do to save himself from the IG.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
There's nothing SMP can do to save himself from the IG. He matches a punch with Thanos's IG hand, and all the Gems get so scared, they scatter themselves across the universe.

Then Thanos's backhands him out with the right.

starlock
Thanos Ig for the win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.