Wolverine (finally! The Revamped Respect Thread!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3638/22rh7.jpg
Okay, this thread has been a LONG LONG LOH-HONG time in the making. I'm sorry for the year long wait to everyone who wanted this out way back when but at least we've finally got things together now.
I'd like to personally thank Srankmissingnin for a large number of scans that he contributed (sorry I didn't accredit all of them to you Srank; got lazy).
And to Soljer for being relentlessly on our asses about finishing this damned thing.
Finally I would like to thank the handful of people who were reasonable enough posters on this site over the last 3/4 years tha actually read our arguments and explanations for Wolverine, and dedicate this thread to all Wolvie's fans and my friends here, this board has definitely gone through a major change in how this character is viewed nowadays and that wouldn't have been possible without you.
So without further delay, let's begin:

First off we're going to start with a few explanations of things concerning Wolverine's character.
A solid Wolverine hater once PMed me trying to get me to eplain certain aspects about Wolverine. Once the conversation was finished he found that he no longer hated the character and requested that I put this at the head of the new thread. So here it is:

Originally posted by Solar
I know you have a Respect Thread coming, I saw that earlier. But It will involve most of his career (Probably) and not everyone will look through it.
I also know how everyone hates Wolverine and its fans, but I have been convince a few times by you, reading over old debates etc.
So I know its not impossible for me to be completely convinced Wolverine isn't the worst written character today. (Apart from Black Panther ) So I was thinking maybe you should make a topic with the sole purpose of convincing everyone of that. Stuff like how he can heal much better than before. I saw you post proof that his HF has improved, before that I didn't know about that scan. So I assume you have lots of other evidence to show all the little details of why everyone hates Wolverine. It sounds similar to the RT but this different because your addressing the hate. I look forward to your reply.
To be entirely honest I'm making this thread far more for the Wolverine fans (the measily half dozen of us out there) rather than the haters...
I do of course hope the haters go to the thread and check it out at least a bit so they know more about the character, but if they don't, it really doesn't matter to me.
The fact of the matter is that people will only BELIEVE what they want to believe.

Take Namor for instance. It's the generally accepted concensus that Wolverine will lose to Namor in a straight fight.
Some of the reasons being that he's too fast or strong for Wolverine to handle;
Yet comic book panels tell a different story.
In all of their fights, Namor has been hit (with the exception of one encounter where Wolverine pulled back on Namor's acount).
In all of their fights Wolverine has whethered his blows.

So far the only person with plot devices in their favor has been Namor (using a tree, using an i-beam, having teams to back him up, having water to retreat to, taking on Wolverine while Wolverine's under the influence of mind control, taking on Wolverine after his healing factor's been taxed out, and getting multiple sucker punches on Logan throughout their fights).
Yet people claim that Wolverine has to get lucky to even land one shot.
Namor's admitted he can't legitimately take down Wolverine (who's not being mind controlled) yet people claim that Wolverine beating Namor is a joke...

Wolverine has taken on enough bricks enough times to earn him the rightful name of the antibrick, yet people ALWAYS say "such and such is too strong" as if Wolverine can't take punishment from bricks. As if he hasn't been doing it since day one.
Every piece of conceivable evidence says that Namor is going to lose that fight, yet no matter how much logic, proof, or reasoning I can give to people to try and convince them of this, if they don't want to believe it they simply won't. They'll easily write off what they don't like as "PIS"; and then we just end up with more ignorant posts like"Namor one shotted Wolverine". Which has never happened but it's still being posted to this day.

No, an entire thread dedicated to rid Wolverine hate will only (I think) end up backfiring. It will bring many people who disagree and worse people who will come to argue just for the sake of arguing.
I'll leave the arguing to the vs. forums, and I'll just stick to making the Wolverine Respect Thread...
However, should it pique your interest, there IS going to be a section in the thread that will be dedicated to clear up some of his various characteristics and questions about the character. It's not a large section, just a few nicknack scans to detail out some facts.

Other than that I'm just going to post the thread and let whomever looks at it come to their own conclusions.
As it's been said, a pictures worth more than a thousand words.

That reply my friend his earned you allot of respect.
I will name my problems with Wolverine:

*The fact that he isn't knocked out after punches from heavy hitters. (I expect you can convince me that it should happen, I hope so)

*His Inconsistency with how he takes blows. (He takes 5 punches from Hulk and is not knocked out but one quick punch from behind from Namor knocks him out)

*The death thing doesn't really bother me but I would prepare it not happening, takes away his coolness. (The need to not worry and wonder how he will make it can be boring)

*The fanboys, not all, I just can't stand how obsessive they are, but its not just Wolverines its every character with fanboys, Apoc fans drives me nuts lol)

*The fact that Marvel can't decide on his powerset, if they gave a logical reason why hes that powerful. But super speed and strength have never been listened as being one of his traits, only in his different writers who have him doing things that don't match the other ones.

There's probably more but I can't think right now.
Maybe you can clear some of my problems up, if anyone can its you.
Oh about that believing bit, thats not always true, I wanted to believe it was bullshit that Wolverine heals like he does but you showed me and now I believe the truth. Have faith.

jinzin
*Okay well, for the knock out scenario let us first examine how knock outs occur in the first place.
Knock outs happen when the brain is rocked back and forth inside the head causing it to bounce around in the skull. When it does so the electrical synapses that fire off in the brain which help to dictate balance and motor skills get jolted. When the brain hits the front of the skull they fire from the front backward, and when it hits the back of the skull, the opposite.. When the Synapses get caught in the crossfire, it causes the nervous system to "short circuit" causing the person to lose their motor skills and conciousness.

By way of boxing and full contact fighting statistics it's rare for people to be knocked out for more than a minute, it's extremely rare for them to slip into a coma.

This is important because:
Wolverine's been described on multitudes of occasions as taking damage from bullets, knives or explosions that would kill a man, ten men, twenty, an elephant, and even a heard of elephants... Yet in most of these references Wolverine continues not only to struggle, but to put up a full fledged fight. We know for certain that Wolverine can heal from an exploded heart in as fast as a few minutes, and once his nervous system regenrates he's able to pull off the same feat with his entire mass from a skeleton as well.

One incident in particular comes to mind; Wolverine and Sabretooth were kicking the livin hell out one another, Wolverine recognized that they were trading punishment that would have killed dozens of men; Wolverine can heal from mortal afflictions capible of killing dozens of men fast enough not to be bothered by it to slow down his fight with another vicious superhuman... Why is this important?

Because: Think about the rate at which you heal; A srape, a cut, they might take a few days do scab over, and can take up to a few weeks before their appearance completely subsides. Think about that rate of healing and then think about how long it would take your body to heal at that rate from a knive wound. Weeks? Months?
Imagine how long it would take to regenerate an entire arm at that rate of healing... It would probably take decades... These are wounds Wolverine recovers from in minutes, seconds even.
When you put all that into perspective, recovering from a knock out at the rate Wolverine heals is practically nothing. Theoretically he could heal from a KO in a nanosecond or less.
It's concievable that Wolverine DOES get knocked out every time he gets hit by a brick, but he heals from the KO so fast that he recovers before he loses his balance or falls over... It's even possible that he experiences flashes of blackouts without falling down.

Another explanation is that Wolverine's healing factor has adapted his body to it.
The human body is an extraordinary thing. In martial arts, the fighter can condition their body to be capible of rending through steel without breaking a bone. How is this possible?
Constant training; the use of forearm to forearm, causes substantial damage to the outer bone. The body then deposits calcium into pockets of the bone. These calcium deposits make the bone denser, and denser and denser.. Eventually the martial artist can graduate to practicing with the wooden dummy, and then the iron dummy.

Now, we know that Wolverine's healing factor restores him just the way he was before he took whatever damage he's had to heal from, HOWEVER, we also know that Wolverine's brain learned how to heal over itself, to protect Wolverine from mental damage; It's possible that it also learned how to protect him from physical damage as well, developing something akin to "Homer Simpson Syndrome".
This would explain why it was easier for bricks to knock him unconcious in his classic appearances than it seems to be now.
Perhaps it's grown tissue inside the skull to keep the head from bouncing around...
Either one of these explanations are plausible, but both are speculation.

*For the consistency; Wolverine takes damage from class 100's far more often than he fails to stand up to them.
Even your example is skewed.. The only time Namor was able to put Logan down was with a sucker punch AFTER Wolverine's healing factor was taxed out from having him regenerate from a skeleton and stand up to the punishment from another brick in Janus.
Most of Wolverine's brick-fights have him taking brick punishment and getting up/fighting back...
Most of his brick-fights where he fails to do that are skewed; usually Wolverine gets cheapshotted or he is already taxed out from something else.

*I always thought that the danger to Wolverine's friends and loved ones is the real tension in Wolverine stories if it's not just the straight badassery, in spite of his immortality, he's not able to prevent horrible things from happening to the people he loves, that's where the drama manifests. Also there's the constant struggle with the beast. We all have our own inner demons, horrible memories, and shameful acts of the past and it's hard to face them sometimes, Wolverine has to deal with all of that on a daily basis.

* True enough, fanboys suck. The problem with Wolverine fans is that they often get labeled as fanboys because they think that Wolverine can do what he's already proven to do.. When most people think the high end feats of Logan are PIS (whether they are or not), it's easy to discard his fans as illogical and irrational... Furthermore, people just aren't really that well educated on his character.
They see one feat where Wolverine gets dropped from a handgun and decide that's his standard.
They ignore that most of his low end feats are low end because of the story. For (made-up) example: Wolverine gets dropped by a shotgun blast. What they don't know is that Wolverine had to fight off a brood infection for a week straight and then had to fight Omega Red immediately after that but immediately before he's been shot.
But this kind of crap happens all the time.

*Actually Wolverine's been attributed as super fast and super strong since early on in his career. The only inconsistency there is from handbooks, and even then they call him superhuman now.
The fact of the matter is that Wolverine's NOT a human, he's a mutant...
and on top of that he's not an ordinary mutant; When Dr. Lang ran an analysis on Wolverine and the rest of the X-men, is scientists got a really strange readout in Wolverine's mutation as compared with his comrades... In the new Loeb stories we find out that he's part Lupine (werewolf/wolf) in his mutation, this explains how he's faster than vampires by Blades own admission.

jinzin
So what characters can actually knock Wolverine out??

I suppose the current writer has helped Wolverine then, if he has been explaining why he does these uber things from his past.

I still don't like the guy know but he has helped I guess.

Loeb's I don't know... He's alright in some acpects of his writing but in terms of Wolverine's historical continuity, he's a trainwreck. lol.

To be completely honest I think anyone can knock Wolverine out given enough time and effort. The thing is, if some random thug was trying to do it and Wolverine let him, the Thug would probably break his hand or tire to the point of exhaustion far before Wolverine even began to really notice an affect.

Most people who are over class 50 or so should be able to do so, as with most class 100's....

But it's all a matter of A) The situation.
B) What shape Wolverine's in.
and C) How long they've been hitting him...

From all appearances, Wolverine looks easier to KO from cheap shots than in combat.

I know that it's easier to KO fighters with a punch/kick that they don't see coming, but it's hard to rationalize how that works, and frankly I'm unaware of scientific reasoning behind it, I just know from what I've seen on that matter.

Energy weilders have a better chance statistically than people with super strength in taking Wolverine down...

Also people who use knives and cutting equiptment as part of their fighting arsenal also have a seemingly easier time. I believe that's due to that chance/theory that Wolverne's body has to reproduce bloodcells when he bleeds out from knife wounds as opposed to reabsorb blood into his system from the internal bleeding caused from brick punches... Thus, making his healing factor work harder while working with less to replenish itself causing Wolverine to become easier to put down.

See now Namors fights all depend how long the fight goes and if he is able to avoid his claws long enough. So 7/10 for Namor, maybe even 6.

I wish Wolverine used his skill more instead of acting like a animal.

I'm fairly certain Wolverine DOES use his skill in most fights...

In the Mr. X story arch, military members are watching him fight (on panel it looks like "raaaawwwrrr!" but....), they described that he's using all sorts of different fighting skill while ripping them to pieces..

In one Wolverine arch, he's training in the danger room and they describe how his brain is still capible of retaining highly sophisticated combat strategies even while in the middle of a berserker rage.

In terms of skilled fighters he's beat almost every high ranking person there is.

He's always been listed as a rank of 7 which is the highest fighting skill awarded by marvel. Always...

In the Marvel Overpower game his skill was ranked higher than Captain America's.

See here's the problem with Namor vs. Wolverine... Namor has no range... He necessarily HAS to fight Wolverine in a hand to hand competition (note: I'm not counting the possibility of Namor picking up a building and dropping it on Logan because that doesn't really prove who can beat who in a straight fight.).

Now in terms of speed, there's no advantage to either party. For every one of Namor's best feats of speed in combat, Wolverine has matched it or surpassed it.

In terms of skill, while Namor's skill is good for a brick he's simply outclassed by the calibur of fighter that Wolverine is.. If direct comparison's aren't enough to convince you, look at the Namor vs. Captain America fights, The cap is ALWAYS giving him a tough time in combat based on his skill alone.

Wolverine also has a reach advantage.. While short, his claws add a whole foot of reach to his striking, Wolverine can keep Namor at a safe distance if he needs to while Namor can't.

In terms of damage soak.. Wolverine can take far more punishment from Namor than Namor can from Wolverine...

If Namor punches Wolverine in the face, he'll get up.
If Wolverine clocks Namor in the face with claws out, Namor won't.

And if there's no water around to retreat to, Wolverine can heal from the damage that Namor dishes out while Namor can't heal from the bloodloss and wounds that Wolverine can give to him...
-And we're just talking about stabbing here... What happens if Namor gets in too close and Wolverine decides to swing instead of strike? If Namor grabs Logan, he's losing a hand... Hell he might very well lose a limb in mid fight, Wolverine did it to the Blazing Skull, and Skull can lift about 60+ tons.

Namor has to fight flawlessly to beat Wolverine, and he has to keep it up long enough to actually put Wolverine down.

Against a fighter who's just as fast, better in skill, and has a reach advantage.. I don't see Namor capible of that.

I'm not saying that Wolverine takes this ten out of ten. Namor definitely has what it takes to bring Logan down, just not for the majority..

Nothing I've seen from Namor dictates otherwise..

ESPECIALLY when one considers their fights...

1st- Wolverine could have slice Namor in half but pulls back to show Namor he's not a threat..
2nd- Mind Controlled Wolverine fights Namor to a stalemate; Namor admits that he can't beat Wolverine sans the mind control later on.
3rd-Mind Controlled Wolverine beats up the Blazing Skull, Namor cheap shots him and then Wolverine proceeds to beat Namor till U.S. Agent comes to Namor's rescue.. Namor thanks Agent for saving him.
4th- Wolverine who already had to heal from a skeleton and fight a 60-70 ton lifter fights Namor to the point that he momentarily drops him with stab wounds.. Namor's guard comes to his RESCUE allowing Namor to get in a cheap shot from behind to end the fight.
5th- Wolverine wearing a suit that slows down his reflexes still beats back Namor, punching him so hard his eye roll into the back of his head.
6th- Namor gets stabbed and has to retreat to a swimming pool to recover.. Wolverine's still fine, getting up, and talking trash even after Namor crushes every organ in his body.
7th(what if)- Namor attack Wolverine and Wolverine stabs him through the head.

How people get "Namor wins" from all that is beyond me...

I'm starting to see your point. Wow.
You have officially changed a Wolverine haters mind. Its the sign off the Apocalypse.

But I say it again, you are a Wolverine fan god, I can see him doing everything hes done, I suggest putting this convo or something similar so you don't have to write it out again in the respect Thread.

jinzin
SECTION 2- IMPORTANT FACTS TO KNOW ABOUT LOGAN:

Let's start with the basics, Wolverine's handbook category in strength is 4... accredited "superhuman":
1. http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/812/strengthxr5.jpg

Wolverine posseses "superhuman strength, agility, reflexes an stamina":
1. http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6473/wolverinesabilitieswt6.jpg

Wolverine's one expensive mofo to build; multiple expenses were taken into account for the Weapon X project:
1. http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6307/1005378mk6.jpg

Wolverine's skeletal structure is showcased here; his eye sockets are clearly backed by bone:
1. http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9345/00059e4sru1.jpg

Wolverine's brain while in a Berserker Rage is still highly functional and operating at a fast and intelligent level for combat:
1. http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/6093/berserkerragedg2.jpg

Just because Wolverine doesn't manage to decimate something in one attempt doesn't necessarily mean he can't cut it at all as displayed here:
1. http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9160/bouncenb1.jpg

After Wolverine had his Adamantium removed his mutation began to accelerate into the next step, this is resulted in Wolverine's healing factor being kicked into overdrive:
1. http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/5021/boneclawwolverinexe2.jpg
This is further detailed out below:
1. http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6955/continuedmutationpw7.jpg
2. http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8321/continuedmutation2jw3.jpg

Wolverine CAN'T be ripped apart. His skeleton is bonded on a molecular level. Ba'al tries to do it and fails.
1. http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/9728/bondedskeletonlo1.jpg

Hulk ALSO TRIES and fails:
(*repeat*) http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/9840/savagehulk3qv1.jpg

(non 616) Not much of a feat per se' but a demonstration, even with all of Wolverine's tendons, ligaments, flesh, etc burned away by Mordu's flame, Wolverine's skeleton is still displayed as ONE FULLY FUNCTIONAL PIECE.
1. http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/8926/1skeleton2kb8.jpg
2. http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/4096/1skeleton3ha9.jpg

It's a common misconception that Wolverine was physically enhanced as Death. Technically it's true, he recieved his adamantium skeleton back and he was given some tech and weapons to fend off the X-men. Any such proof that Wolverine was physically more threatening than he is today simply does not exist. Here we're given a comparison of Wolverine to Death enhanced durability or strength are not mentioned:
1. http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2849/deathjw1.jpg

In fact, the X-men attribute Death's success as that of a man who has studied them inside and out:
1. http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/6424/astonishingdeath9qg9.jpg

Sometimes, Wolverine walking through Cyclops' optic blast is referenced as a reason for this notion to his "upgrades" however, Wolverine has shown that he knows there's a blind spot in Cyk's beam,
Wolverine shows that he understands Cyclops optic beams so well he can rush into the brunt of their blast without sustaining massive damage:
1. http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/6920/cykbrooddw1.jpg
2. http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/3094/cykbrood2ch1.jpg

that combined with the fact that Death was stated to have studied the X-Men and eploit all their weaknesses leads me to believe him walking into Cyk's blast means little to nothing to do with upgrades... As we see here Wolverine was clearly not immune to Cykes blast as one short burst knocked him on his ass:
1. http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7621/astonishingdeath4pd1.jpg

It's been explained multiple times but I feel this belongs here; Wolverine's HF does not run on infinity, it can be taxed out over time. When Logan fails to eat or sleep his HF gets taxed. Why? Because it's always working, it's constant production rate is what heals his arms when his claws cut them while sheathed, what keeps him young, and what causes his senses to operate at a superhuman level, if he doesn't replenish himself between punishment, he's more likely to go down later; it's partially why Namor punched him unconsious in Civil War after healing from a skeleton, he was already taxed:
1. http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6215/howhfworksht9.jpg

Wolverine also experiences phantom pains that last long after his body heals it's physical wounds:
1. http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/82/pain78sikz7.gif

It's also evident that the speed of Wolverine's HF is also directly influenced by his adrenaline; Wolverine momentarily goes down to hundreds of bullets. After he gets angry, his adrenaline kicks up, and his HF speeds up with the adrenaline. The result? He don't go down to bullets no more:
1. http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/8659/hailzv9.jpg
2. http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/9150/hail2qt2.jpg
3. http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/9175/hail3sf2.jpg
4. http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/5262/hail4aw9.jpg

As stated above Logan is in a constant state of pain due to his claws. When Rogue absorbed his physical attributes in her claws she states it's the worst pain she's ever felt in her life:
1. http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/3641/clawshurthp7.jpg
2. http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4749/clawshurt2cr6.jpg

It's also been made clear that Wolverine's Adamantium skeleton is absolutely no picknic either as it also puts him in a constant state of pain:

"Logan is not human":
1. http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/2788/nothumanzs1.png

Even Compared to other mutants Wolverine's physiology is WAY different from his counterparts:
1. http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/4535/shackleshu2.jpg

Wolverine is fully capible of talking to other animals to the point that they understand what he's saying:
Wolverine demonstrates that he can talk to Zabu, a Sabretooth cat:
1. http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/2333/zabuwc9.jpg
2. http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/693/zabu2wb3.jpg

Wolverine talks to a wolf and eats dinner with him (sorry for the poor quality my scanner died by the time I got to this):
1. http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/3606/1005458wq0.jpg
2. http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/4671/1005459ur4.jpg
3. http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7493/1005463cv2.jpg

Wolverine talks to snowbird while she's in the form of a real Wolverine:
1. http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4628/uxm140pg18qv7.jpg

Wolverine talks to and backs down/calms down two starving lions:
1. http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/1337/lionsuu4.jpg
2. http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5281/lions2do8.jpg

Wolverine communicates with a Wolf who was hopped up on Thunderbolt pills that enhanced him to the point that he killed 3 tigers:
1. http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/6393/wolfypi8.jpg

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin
The Russian Government has Wolverine, Colossus and Nightcrawler in custody and they want information. So what's their plan? Torture Wolverine of course! Bad idea. Wolverine shows why he is the best there is at what he does, take unimaginable amounts of damage/pain, then kick ass in equal measures. An excellent display of Wolverine's durability and combat skills.
"I'm guessin yer gonna run now."
Classic.
1. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-08.jpg
2. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-09.jpg
3. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-10.jpg
4. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-11.jpg
5. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-12.jpg
6. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-13.jpg
7. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-14.jpg
8. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-15.jpg
9. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-16.jpg
10. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-17.jpg
11. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-19.jpg
12. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-20.jpg

EVISCERATION AND PENETRATION:
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/7996/wolverine739230ya8.jpg
(CLASSIC)
Wolverine calmly stands about as a spear has been plunged into his stomach:
1. http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5571/stomachstabbyqk9.jpg

Wolverine gets hit from behind by a full speed stealth bomber; Wolverine gets up immediately and starts fighting with Albert who starts stabbing and gutting Wolverine. When Elsie Dee stops the fight Wolverine stands there and shruggs it all off like nothing happened:
1. http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/5940/wolverine68ki1.jpg
2. http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/2751/wolverine69ht9.jpg
3. http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9160/wolverine70qh0.jpg
4. http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6209/albertuj8.jpg
5. http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/1443/albert2ic2.jpg

Wolverine gets stabbed in the side by a knife weilding thug; It doesn't even make him shrugg.
1. http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3766/pknifept3.jpg

(BONE CLAW)
Wolverine discusses how he and Sabretooth trade wounds that would have killed over a dozen other men:
1. http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/8356/death0lt1.jpg

(MODERN)
Wolverine gets an alien fist put through his stomach and gets infected with the brood; He gets up immediately and starts killing them (off panel).
1. http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7656/brood2xs8.jpg
2. http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/378/brood3ic2.jpg

Wolverine having been shot through the head with an arrow is trying to run down a baddy while repairing himself; he displays a nice grasp of anatomy again:
1. http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/8646/arrow2hf8.jpg
2. http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3013/arrow4gf2.jpg

Wolverine gets his head blasted by a suped up baron strucker's power glove then gets tossed off a building; Swordsman II goes to save Wolverine by stabbing a sword through him. lol. Wolverine stands there and unflinchingly pulls it out:
1. http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/596/swordsmencatchzw9.jpg
2. http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4889/swordsmencatch2to9.jpg
3. http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/2771/swordsmencatch3ci4.jpg

Wolverine has a sword plunged into his neck curtousy of The Gorgon; Not only is he still concious, but he's still talking, and as soon as the sword is pryed out he's on his feet at a full sprint to go back and fight Gorgon:
1. http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/7180/swordpryle5.jpg
2. http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4007/swordpry2ji3.jpg

X-23 slices Wolverine's throat open; Not only does Logan not fall down, but then he proceeds to bat her aside and starts talking as soon as she hits the ground.
1. http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9162/x236uo5.png

Wolverine bats blade away after being stabbed through the torso with a sword:
1. http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5559/blade2gr2.jpg

ELECTROCUTION FEATS:
(CLASSIC)
Wolverine has to resort to electricuting himself in order to drop a large brute vampire:
1. http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/2288/vampbrute5fy7.jpg

(BONE CLAW)
Wolverine takes a full-on lightning bolt from storm; He treats it like it just annoys him:
1. http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/3811/stormboltar0.jpg

Wolverine orders storm to blast an uber-brood with lightning, Bishop channels it and Wolverine continues to press his attack while being electricuted; At first I wasn't sure if that's what was happening but.. it's all in the hair folks..
1. http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5224/takinglightningqk8.jpg

(MODERN)
(non-616) Wolverine takes Spiderman's kick, Cap's shield, and storms lighting at the same time but he's fine afterwards; Later Storm nails him with lightning again; He just yells at her:
1. http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9632/mma1ol7.jpg
2. http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4783/mma2al6.jpg
3. http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8706/mma3ys8.jpg
4. http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/332/mma4gf5.jpg

Swordsmen uses his lightning additions to his sword to try and stop Wolverine; It doesn't work:
1. http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2765/swordsmen3co6.jpg

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin
Wolverine's fighting skill is accredited by Jubilee as she watches him in a short bout with Yukio
1. http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4936/fightingability2sz5.jpg

Wolverine shows some nice fighting prowess as he hits three ninja simultaneously:
1. http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4281/fightingskillninjalo9.jpg

Wolverine uses his skill to block one man's lunging punch and use it against his comrade:
1. http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/3592/fightingskills1cn3.jpg

Wolverine nonchalantly uses a Chin-na hold to toss a large man through a wall:
1. http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/5875/bigmanpc0.jpg

Wolverine uses his fighting prowess to fight back against the hand:
1. http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/1590/page18ib2.jpg
2. http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/2100/page19bw4.jpg
3. http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2587/page20lb4.jpg

Wolverine without a healing factor and shackled with his arms behind his back takes on a few armed guards with his feet:
1. http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4241/shackledyw1.jpg
2. http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/3429/shackled2mg8.jpg

Wolverine takes down an airplane with a sword throw using his left hand:
1. http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/987/sowrdplanedz9.png
2. http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7749/swordplanexj4.png
3. http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/8263/swordplane3nd8.png

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin
===========
Silver Samurai
===========
Here for the same reason's as Junzon and Elektra; In their first fight Wolverine takes down Samurai pretty easily, even opts to punch him in the gut without the claws:
1. http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/294/silversam1wr3.jpg
2. http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1216/silversam2ag6.jpg
3. http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2318/silversam3ci3.jpg
4. http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/8272/silversam4kv0.jpg

In their most recent fight, Wolverine is seen dodging Silver Samurai's swords and fighting him to a virtual stalemate; Silver Samurai reveals a secret to Logan and allows him to take advantage of the momentarily shocked X-Man, but he pays for it... big time:
1. http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/7098/silversamuraiex4.jpg
2. http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/1024/silversamurai2uy5.jpg
3. http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/1026/silversamurai3np4.jpg
4. http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/2231/silversamurai4le9.jpg
5. http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/6964/silversamurai5yh3.jpg
6. http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/7765/silversamurai6oz1.jpg

====
Solo
====
Wolverine makes short work of Solo even though Solo gets the jump on him, Night Crawler ends up porting Solo out of Wolverine's reach:
1. http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2900/sologl5.jpg
2. http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4816/solo2rt7.jpg

======
Stacy X
======
Wolverine has a brief fight with Stacy X, showcasing some of his fighting skills getting the advantage... (Srank) the first scan is included because I like Wolverine running on all fours. /shrug
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/UncannyX-Men40109vsStacyX.jpg
1. http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4558/stacyxripcordcf5.jpg
2. http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/9293/stacyxripcord2se1.jpg

=====
Stick
=====
Wolverine gets beat on a little by Stick, when he realizes who it is, stick doesn't make contact again:
1. http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/4442/stick1wt7.jpg
2. http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1354/stick2qc9.jpg
3. http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1458/stick3ih7.jpg
4. http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/9697/stick4az0.jpg
5. http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/3552/stick5ft5.jpg

===========
Swordsman II
===========
Wolverine backs down Swordman II after fightin a building full of Hydra agents:
1. http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/8215/swordsmen2hd0.jpg
2. http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7140/swordsmen3tl1.jpg
3. http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/6044/swordsmen4sk6.jpg

============
Typhoid Mary
==========
(*repeat*) Wolverine gets set on fire, has his throat slit, and then STILL beats Typhoid Mary, WHILE BLINDED:
1. http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/2839/typhoidmary1su6.jpg
2. http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6604/typhoidmary2au1.jpg
3. http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/8233/typhoidmary3xc0.jpg
4. http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7533/typhoidmary4dk6.jpg

===========
Winter Soldier
===========
Wolverine easily disarms and KO's lil Bucky the Winter Soldier:
1. http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/8533/wintersoldier1ug3.jpg
2. http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/5608/wintersoldier2ey4.jpg

Wolverine (in his Origins and Endings tired and hungry state) gets Sniped and then sneak attacked by Winter Soldier, Who then handcuffs him; Wolverine proceeds to beat Winter Soldier into the pavement... WHILE HANDCUFFED:
1. http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6335/wintersoldierrw7.jpg
2. http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8092/wintersoldier2rs0.jpg
3. http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5986/wintersoldier3yj7.jpg
4. http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/8375/wintersoldier4ma0.jpg
5. http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/9450/wintersoldier5iy9.jpg
6. http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/5833/wintersoldier6ne3.jpg
7. http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/6880/wintersoldier7xw6.jpg
8. http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/1461/wintersoldier8yr4.jpg
9. http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/6973/wintersoldier9by9.jpg
10. http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/557/wintersoldier10zd5.jpg
11. http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/5439/wintersoldier11ud8.jpg
12. http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/5813/wintersoldier12gz6.jpg

======
Zaran
=====
Wolverine is drugged by Zaran he beats Zaran back regardless; After he heals from the drugs, he beats Zaran even faster:
1. http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/2039/zaranwd5.jpg
2. http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/8138/zaran2sm1.jpg
3. http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/7166/zaran3mi6.jpg
4. http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/4949/zaran4wm9.jpg
5. http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/7834/zaran5oq2.jpg
6. http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6803/zaran6ou5.jpg

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin
===========
Death's Head II
===========
Wolverine and Death's Head have a knock down drag out of a fight, Wolverine eventually takes some bad damage (though he asks for no quarter) at which point the other X-Men enter the fray, and the situation is resolved before Wolverine engages in it again; Wolverine really does do a great job considering who and what he's up against:
1. http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/5008/83821942gg8.jpg
2. http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/3770/70724596rt6.jpg
3. http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1156/43578353hz1.jpg
4. http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/8867/25500956pr2.jpg
5. http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/8761/25432975xu9.jpg
6. http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2171/10948000sr0.jpg

Wolverine takes a fight to Death's Head II (Minion) after having an inhibiting coller boost him into a Berserker Rage; He takes 3 shots from Death's Head in the fight, get kicked through a brick wall and is still giving Minion one hell of a fight . Later both a televised news cast and DH's own words allude to the fact that Wolverine was beating him back:
1. http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7428/mdh2ahh1.jpg
2. http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2834/mdh2bjg1.jpg
3. http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/105/mdh2ckg2.jpg
4. http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1547/mdh2dwx9.jpg
later:
5. http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8623/mdh25dg8.jpg

===========================
Doc Samson and Random Uber Ape
===========================
First Wolverine takes down a genetically enhanced Ape who's stronger than Doc Samson himself, the he fights Doc Samson; Wolverine doesn't exactly go for the kill and when he begins to defend himself, he's swarmed by henchmen, the distraction allows for Samson to get in a cheap shot which ends in Wolverine's favor; Two bricks back to back and no knockout baby!:
1. http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7367/docsamsomxy2.jpg
2. http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3848/docsamsom2af1.jpg
3. http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1626/docsamsom3cr4.jpg
4. http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3595/docsamsom4kn9.jpg
5. http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/9659/docsamsom5fs8.jpg
6. http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4730/docsamsom6nn7.jpg
7. http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2982/docsamsonsf3.jpg
8. http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/7037/docsamson2jp0.jpg
9. http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/393/docsamson3lw5.jpg
10. http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/1416/docsamson4sb8.jpg
11. http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/8733/docsamson5op1.jpg

Followup; Logan wipes the floor with the giant mutant ape again when Doc Samson can't hack it:
1. http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/1181/docsamsonfollowupyh9.jpg
2. http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/1858/docsamsonfollowup2ue3.jpg
3. http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/5104/docsamsonfollowup3vg7.jpg
4. http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/8118/docsamsonfollowup4jn0.jpg

======
Domina
======
The leader of the Neo, she's all sorts of bad news, owning Mr. Sinister and Sabretooth first (scary easily), and then taking it to the X-men (including Thunderbird, Rogue, Psylocke, Colossus, Celcia and Nightcrawler); Her badassery does her no good compared to Wolvie's (clawless) speed blitze though.
1. http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/444/dominaoj6.jpg
2. http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/3669/domina2uq2.jpg
3. http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7159/domina3du6.jpg
4. http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4120/domina4fp7.jpg
5. http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/3048/domina5xs4.jpg
6. http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5208/domina6xa1.jpg

======
Dracula
======
(non 616) A vampiric Wolverine easily gets used to using tricks that Dracs insists take experience to even develop, then then drops Dracula rather quickly:
1. http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/7717/draculart6.jpg
2. http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/3094/dracula2nj9.jpg

=====================
Giant (Godzillaish) Monster
=====================
While everyone else is concentrating for the fight Wolverine deals with the phycological fasions of dealing with this beast in his own way (note: it takes the combined efforts of the X-men and FF to take this thing):
1. http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/2069/astonishing7pg1sm0wssv7.jpg
2. http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/215/astonishing7pg5sm7zurs7.jpg

=======
Gladiator
=======
(non 616) Not a fight, just a display that Wolverine's one ballsy sumumabitch:
1. http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2387/galdiatorkw8.jpg

(non 616) In the Guardians of the Galaxy timeline Wolverine is stated to at one point have held off Gladiator in a fight that lasted 6 days before he finally lost:
1. http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/3972/wolviefr6.jpg

=======
Hercules
=======
Herc and Logan have their first scuffle in a barfight (Wolverine hits Herc hard enough with a table to floor him):
1. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6415/herculesfirstfight1el4.jpg
2. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1592/herculesfirstfight2xq2.jpg
3. http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/6026/herculesfirstfight3jq6.jpg
4. http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9078/herculesfirstfight4su9.jpg
5. http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/152/231fz0.jpg

In their second fight during Contest of Champions, Logan takes Herc out:
1. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5457/secondfighthd4.jpg

jinzin
======
HULK
======
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/2825/wiw01vh4sl9.jpg

Wolverine and Hulk have their first encounter in Wolverine's first EVER appearance; Wolverine gets an advantage while fighting Wendigo and then fights hulk to the point of a virtual stalemate with his speed and reflexes until their both KOed by mystical forces:
1. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2866/hulk181be7.jpg
2. http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/6416/181ka5.jpg
3. http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/3024/hulk181bly4.jpg
4. http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/900/hulk181cex7.jpg
5. http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/7637/hulk181dzp4.jpg
6. http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/5296/hulk181egw0.jpg
7. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6003/hulk181fiv5.jpg
8. http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/1497/hulk181gtf0.jpg
9. http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/1356/hulk181hcg8.jpg
10. http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/649/181buj1.jpg
11. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7449/hulk181jnj3.jpg
12. http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/4593/hulk181kgi5.jpg

They pick up their grudge match where it left off after Hulk wakes up and resume with round two (even though Wolverine's not really.. ready lol); Wolverine gets cheap-shot and KOed but he doesn't stay down for long at all:
1. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2262/hulk181lmw4.jpg
2. http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/8199/hulk181mdo1.jpg
3. http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/7855/hulk181nau0.jpg
4. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5283/hulk182wp6.jpg

Recap; (I can't tell but it looks like Wolverine's actually drawing blood there):
1. http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/4232/hulkclassicbattlessf4.jpg

(non 616) Wolverine kills the Hulk when he decides to disobey orders; Does this mean the 616 version was holding back for orders?:
1. http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/7949/killshulktn7.jpg

Wolverine and Grey Hulk have a nock down drag out slug-slash fest in one of the greatest comic book fights ever drawn (thank you Mcfarlane); Wolverine knocks Hulk out with his first intentional attack:
1. http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/2676/hulk340pg11viciouscirclym8.jpg
2. http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/3272/hulk340pg12viciouscirclnl8.jpg
3. http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/6601/hulk340pg13viciouscirclzc4.jpg
4. http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/369/hulk340pg14viciouscircltz7.jpg
5. http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/6960/hulk340pg15viciouscirclfj5.jpg
6. http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/9306/hulk340pg16viciouscirclod4.jpg

Thus: Round two resumes!:
7. http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/8011/hulk340pg17viciouscirclae5.jpg
8. http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/9461/hulk340pg18viciouscirclqf6.jpg
9. http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/9489/hulk340pg19viciouscirclfk8.jpg
10. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4866/hulk340pg20viciouscirclkc1.jpg
11. http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/2800/hulk340pg21viciouscircleu3.jpg
12. http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/2838/hulk340pg22viciouscirclit0.jpg (Wolverine's totally calm even after all that.)

Hulk punches Wolverine into a concrete crater (not holding back either); Wolvie just rubs his jaw and shrugs it off:
1. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9871/hulkpunchft5.jpg
2. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1446/hulkpunch2rb9.jpg

Wolverine catches up to Hulk and this time it's Wolverine who's irrationally angry:
1. http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/7686/greyhulkpa7.jpg
2. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5117/greyhulk2jl5.jpg
3. http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/3826/greyhulk3ga0.jpg
4. http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/9039/greyhulk4ul4.jpg
5. http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/995/greyhulk5wb3.jpg

Wolverine tries to subdue a pissed off Grey Hulk who's reaching strength capacities and rage above that of his green counterpart:
1. http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2639/greyhulkpissedal6.jpg

Wolverine reels back Proffesor Hulk with a claw strike:
1. http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/988/profhulkstaggersix1.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5857/wolverinevshulk9qguv7.jpg
Bone-Clawed Wolverine causes Proffesor Hulk pain with a claw strike; then has a less than stellar follow up:
1. http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/5326/profhulkou2.jpg
2. http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/9717/profhulk2nw8.jpg

Bone-Clawed Wolverine takes a punch from Hulk, gets a car thrown on him from hulk that EXPLODES, and then attacks Hulk cutting him with bone claws; Between Wolverine and Wendigo they do what entire teams of avengers have failed to do in the past and KO the Hulk.... though he gets up on the next page and shrugs it off:
1. http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1449/marvelfanfarevol5tg6.jpg
2. http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/3310/marvelfanfarevol6yk8.jpg
3. http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3348/marvelfanfarevol7fl4.jpg

Bone-Clawed Wolverine puts up a decent scrap against Hulk in the Savage Land; Most of their fight takes place off panel:
1. http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1706/savagelandhulkgq4.jpg
2. http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/2411/savagelandhulk3et7.jpg
3. http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/3760/savagelandbeatdownya9.jpg
4. http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/410/savagelandhulk5lk6.jpg
6. http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/3705/savagelandhulk6aq8.jpg

Bone-Clawed Wolverine tries to hold off Bruce in another off panel fight and gets punched up through the X-mansion by Hulk: He's still not unconcious:
1. http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/7070/00025qhqbz9.jpg
2. http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/2348/clobberswolverine2bf5.jpg

Skrullverine takes on the Hulk in a head to head battle, doing surprisingly well; He eventually beats Hulk via plot device, but still damned impressive showing for Wolverine Light:
1. http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2049/skrullverinewn8.jpg
2. http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6851/skrullverinezs6.jpg
3. http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/1566/skrullverine3up5.jpg
4. http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/4328/skrullverine4bt9.jpg
5. http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1583/skrullverine5kh2.jpg
6. http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/4099/skrullverine7uf9.jpg
7. http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/6345/skrullverine7bl1.jpg
8. http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/5563/skrullverine8af7.jpg
9. http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/7078/skrullverine9zs9.jpg
10. http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/908/skrullverine10ua2.jpg
11. http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/4228/skrullverine11dk0.jpg
12. http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/5204/skrullverine12vm2.jpg
13. http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/2594/skrullverine13xm1.jpg
14. http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/4558/skrullverine14ry8.jpg
15. http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/92/skrullverine15vm5.jpg
16. http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3560/skrullverine16lr4.jpg
17. http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/1563/skrullverine17io2.jpg

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin
======
Mimic
=====
(non 616) Wolverine takes on Mimic through a lengthy fight; though he loses, it's still a relatively close fight for going against someone who can use powers from the entire X-Men against you; Mimic even takes a night in bed to heal from the fight using Wolverine's healing factor.
1. http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6374/mimicgs4.jpg
2. http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2182/mimic2kw5.jpg
3. http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/7615/mimic3dk5.jpg
4. http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8269/mimic4mg2.jpg
5. http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/633/mimic5va4.jpg
6. http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/875/mimic6lc3.jpg
7. http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/4184/mimic7ol2.jpg
8. http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4879/mimic9lg6.jpg

==================
Mole Man brick monster
==================
Wolverine dukes it out with a Mole Man monster; the fight remains inconclusive:
1. http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8375/molemanmonsterqd0.jpg
2. http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5818/molemanmonster2qk1.jpg
3. http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9282/molemanmonster3gw9.jpg
4. http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9527/molemanmonster4un4.jpg

They go at it in round two; This time the beast doesn't stand up to Wolverine's claws too well:
1. http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/497/molemanmonsterrtwo1fd1.jpg
2. http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2088/molemanmonsterrtwo2dg1.jpg

======
Namor
======
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/4715/submariner233hm4kn5.jpg

In their first encounter Wolverine shows that he could gut Namor, but doesn't on account of them being on the same side and him thinking this'll prove something about that lol:
1. http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/4757/firstnamorencounterjn2.jpg

In their second encounter, a mind controlled Wolverine fights Namor to a virtual stalemate before the tussle is interrupted:
1. http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7536/namortsmv224122bndd9.jpg
2. http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7459/namortsmv224131hahe9.jpg
3. http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/4439/namorrfz8.jpg
4. http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6476/namortsmv224152wlac7.jpg (Has a panel suggestive that Wolverine's speed is > Namors)
5. http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/1782/namortsmv224166hrqm1.jpg
Later, Namor admits that he couldn't have taken Wolverine if he wasn't brain washed:
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5204/namoradmitsei9.jpg

In their third fight, another Mind Controlled Wolverine has to take down the Blazing Skull first (class 60+) and then Namor himself; Namor is almost killed here until U.S. Agent saves him and they run away together..
1. http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/4470/newinamorpg9.jpg
2. http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/743/newinamor2pf7.jpg
3. http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/928/newinamor3xp6.jpg
4. http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5117/newinamor4qf2.jpg
5. http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7402/newinamor5dn2.jpg
6. http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/328/newinamor6gt7.jpg
7. http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4553/newinamor7vs0.jpg
8. http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3707/newinamor8zk5.jpg
9. http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/899/newinamor9jpghz8.jpg
10. http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/565/newinamor10xm1.jpg

Namor Civil War Gauntlet; In response to all the posts claiming Namor has one shotted Wolverine, Wolverine gets burnt to a skeleton, fight's a class 60-70 character and then fights Namor himself DROPS him, only to take down his gaurd again and then gets cheap shotted (If it weren't for Janus, Namor wouldn't have even had the opportunity)! You tell me which part of this three issue long event that looks like namor "one shotted" Wolverine.. cause usually those only take "one shot" ...:
1. http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8562/skeletonbm1.jpg
2. http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/641/skeleton4hs2.jpg
3. http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/...keleton5gz5.jpg
4. http://img160.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine43021ua7.jpg
5. http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/...keleton7xl3.jpg
6. http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/7694/wolverine43024av6.jpg
7. http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/6505/nitroje2.jpg
8. http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/2830/nitro2bi2.jpg
Shortly after that; this...
9. http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/3752/nitro3nn9.jpg
10. http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/3112/nitro4ua7.jpg
11. http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/9400/nitro5bc3.jpg
12. http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/1576/nitro6ui9.jpg
13. http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5954/nitro7wo7.jpg (comment made about how taxed Wolverine is)
14. http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/9756/nitro8qx6.jpg
15. http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6799/nitro9fd2.jpg
16. http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7519/nitro10ix2.jpg
17. http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/4784/nitro11rw4.jpg
18. http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/1236/nitro12di6.jpg
19. http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3664/nitro13hv1.jpg
20. http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/3923/nitro14we8.jpg
21. http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9333/nitro15tx6.jpg (Namor FINALLY makes his way onto the scene)
The fight!:
22. http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...e4501hd1js3.jpg (Wolverine could have stabbed Namor in their first connection/exchange)
23. http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/...e4502ec5ue3.jpg
24. http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...e4503mz4zr4.jpg
25. http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...e4504sw2ts5.jpg (The king goes down! The king goes down!)
26. http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...e4505tc3ey7.jpg
27. http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...e4506ee5mj8.jpg (Yeah, namor can KO Logan with one shot alright.. ..)

In their fifth fight (underwater!), Wolverine has a suit that inhibits his reflexes and speed... Even with Janus there, it doesn't help Namor:
1. http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/4366/newinamor2zi6.jpg
2. http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/7497/newinamor3tp2.jpg
3. http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/7133/newinamor4id6.jpg

In their most recent "fight" Namor has to retreat to water to hold any advantage against Wolverine; He STILL FAILS to knock Logan out; Every organ in his body crushed, he's still immediately getting up, talking whole pragraphs of trash, but Prof X stops the fight before it goes any furthur.
1. http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5527/untitledscanned0121mb3.jpg
2. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5894/untitledscanned0217lk6.jpg
3. http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2008/untitledscanned0311bw8.jpg
4. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2420/untitledscanned0410pa4.jpg
5. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2278/untitledscanned0510tv0.jpg

So for pretty much every fight they've ever had Namor has plot devices in his favor... what happens when he doesn't? And what happens when Wolverine starts striking for the head instead of non vital meaty parts when dealing with Imperius Rex? Probably something like this;
(non 616) Wolverine kills the sh*t out of Namor:
1. http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/565/whatifnamorwt4.jpg

==========
Powerhouse
==========
This girl manages to bat Warbird (a very drunk one though) away with a certain amount of ease.. Same can't be said when Wolvie goes after her:
1. http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5221/powerhouselg5.jpg
2. http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/5517/powerhouse2fo2.jpg
3. http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/1191/powerhouse3ou6.jpg

jinzin

jinzin
===========
Roughouse
==========
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/223/roughousehandbookqq2.jpg
In their first fight Logan doesn't fair too well with Roughouse, not knowing what he's really up against, and on top of that getting blindsided nearly gets him ****ed:
1. http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/12/firstroughouseci1.jpg
2. http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/4377/firstroughouse2nb7.jpg
3. http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8757/firstroughouse3pq2.jpg
4. http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8741/firstroughouse4js4.jpg

Second fight; BAM!:
1. http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/3945/roughouse1ey5.jpg
2. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1160/roughouse2gx3.jpg

Round Three; Here we go:
1. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5180/roughouse3tb7.jpg
2. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8784/roughouse4ye7.jpg
3. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2629/roughouse5ms9.jpg
4. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1935/roughouse6hw4.jpg
5. http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6384/roughouse7pa6.jpg
6. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/4623/roughouse8lx6.jpg
7. http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9103/roughouse9uh3.jpg (lol @ Spiderwoman's shocked face in the background)
8. http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1761/roughouse10tq5.jpg

Wolverine KO's a drunken and stunned Roughouse:
1. http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/8908/secondroughouselh1.jpg
2. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1119/secondroughouse2my5.jpg

Wolverine shows that he doesn't need Roughouse drunk or stunned to KO him with fists alone:
1. http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6210/roughousefistfightqa4.jpg
2. http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6779/roughousefistfight2nm9.jpg
3. http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1048/roughousefistfight3yw5.jpg

Wolverine fights an rage-drug induced Roughouse:
1. http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9044/thirdroughousefightme5.jpg
2. http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6375/thirdroughousefight2td4.jpg
3. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8868/thirdroughousefight3gx1.jpg
4. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2102/thirdroughousefight4zc5.jpg
5. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3903/thirdroughousefight5be6.jpg (He's about to get serious but gets tranqed instead)
6. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/7758/thirdroughousefight6rg7.jpg
7. http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/5764/thirdroughousefight7ec0.jpg

Bone-Clawed Wolverine who been tortured and beaten for days by Roughouse and Bloodscream gets free and then goes on to handle them BOTH with one nonfunctional hand:
1. http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/9495/bcvsroughouselw5.jpg
2. http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7131/bcvsroughouse2zz7.jpg
3. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6963/bcvsroughouse3ji9.jpg
4. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/3114/bcvsroughouse4br2.jpg
5. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1319/bcvsroughouse5ub2.jpg
6. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4297/bcvsroughouse6xt6.jpg
7. http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1084/bcvsroughouse7yl1.jpg
8. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6976/bcvsroughouse8xn1.jpg (roughouse elects lives to lose another day of course)

=========
Sasquatch
=========

In their more recent encounter, there is a DEFINITE defference here than there was the last time they fought; Walt beats Wolverine "like a rug", Wolvie just smile and starts cracking smart ass remarks:
1. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6668/newsasquatch2fj5.jpg
2. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9057/newsasquatch3vo3.jpg
3. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7382/newsasquatch4hk0.jpg
4. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1673/newsasquatch5pv4.jpg (included for humor)

(non 616) The only fight they've ever had that was an actual fight and on panel... Things didn't go so well for sasquatch, even with help to back her up:
1. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6484/exilessasquatchjz8.jpg
2. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/4199/exilessasquatch2at5.jpg
3. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/250/exilessasquatch3zf8.jpg
4. http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/7785/exilessasquatch4ju5.jpg
5. http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/1600/exilessasquatch5og2.jpg
6. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/9967/exilessasquatch6xl4.jpg
7. http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/2483/exilessasquatch7xc5.jpg
8. http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/3497/exilessasquatch8qi9.jpg
After that she jumps a cliff to keep a distance between them and Wolverine.

=======
Sentinal
=======
Not THAT impressive but; Wolverine one shots a sentinal:
1. http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5596/sentinaluq4.jpg

========
Sentry
======
Wolverine does battle with three guys in "sentry" suits ironically enough, designed to guard the vault and take down supers on Venom's caliber. They try to kill Wolverine sawing his throat open causing massive blood loss; It doesn't work and Wolverine is still able to put up 3 pages of fight against Sentry which isn't something to be ashamed of at all:
1. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8263/sentryar5.jpg
2. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8876/sentry1ca8.jpg
3. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5227/sentry2ve3.jpg

=========
Silver Surfer
=========
(non 616) Wolverine makes short work of Norrin in close quarters:
1. http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/1718/silverurfhk5.jpg

======
Skrulls
======
Bone-Clawed Wolverine goes hand to hand with a large mass of superpowered Skrull imposters, Captian Britain and Abomination being among them, eventually numbers catch up to Logan, but even a punch from Skrabomination doesn't put him down for the count:
1. http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/750/vsskrullsan5.jpg

=========
Skrull-Thing
=========
Bone-Claw Wolverine takes on a Skrull version of Thing and still manages to settle for a draw after a decent drop:
1. http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/5770/thingwolviezy0.jpg

========
Stonewall
========
A panel indicates that Wolverine was able to knock Stonewall unconscious:
1. http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/51/stonewallkq6.jpg

====
Sym
====
Wolverine takes on the incredibly powerful sym. Strong enough to punch holes in alternate reality colossus but not strong enough to knock Logan out; Logan rips into Sym in turn but Sym's magical healing factor recovers his wounds nearly as fast as they're made:
1. http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7003/symzl0.jpg
2. http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/4759/sym2lm8.jpg
3. http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9059/sym3tc6.jpg
4. http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5449/sym4pq1.jpg

(non 616) Vampiric Wolverine easily decapitates Sym in h2h combat:
1. http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/5953/wolverinevsym1uw1.jpg
2. http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/728/wolverinevsymqu4.jpg

======
Thanos
======
Wolverine embeds his claws into Thanos' chest before being turned into rubber.
1. http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4366/thanosbr0.jpg

Bone-Clawed Wolverine draws blood from Thanos:
1. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1935/wolvcutsthanostc6.jpg

jinzin
=======
Thing
=====

Wolverine rips things face off with a single strike; He gets knocked through buildings and runs back to the fight while Thing's double over:
1. http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2346/ff7418aa4.jpg
2. http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7487/ff7419wr2.jpg

The damage:
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/8431/thingqt4.jpg
Ben's reaction to it.
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1117/fantasticfour380eq7.jpg

Wolverine and Thing have a brief encounter: Wolvie only needs one clean shot to put Thing down:
1. http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6671/ffthinghe3.jpg
2. http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5112/ffthing2hc8.jpg
3. http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3907/ffthing3ca0.jpg

Wolverine tackles Thing through a wall and door having him dead to rights; Wolverine has Thing dead to rights AGAIN a minute later but Invisible Woman stops them:
1. http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6944/x4thingae8.jpg
2. http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/5893/x4thing2wc0.jpg
3. http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9871/x4thing3eb6.jpg
4. http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/5627/x4thing4vw6.jpg
5. http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9263/x4thing5vp5.jpg

(non 616) Even Ultimate Wolverine punks Thing out:
1. http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7775/amax0006vc9.jpg
2. http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7100/bmax0008tt8.jpg

====
Thor
====
Wolverine (argueably) takes out Thors arm with a single blow, and then takes his punch without going down; Thor melts him with the Odin Force, but it's still an impressive showing on Wolverine's behalf:
1. http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/5301/thordu3.jpg

=========
Thunderbird
=========
Wolverine and Thunderbird get involved in an encounter immediately after they join the X-men (before they leave for their first mission):
1. http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1144/gsx06zy8.jpg
2. http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1605/gsx07ta7.jpg
3. http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2880/gsx08si1.jpg

===========
Tigershark
=========
Wolverine and Tigershark have a brief tussel; Tigershark's suit gets shredded and he makes a run for it before Wolverine can further destroy him:
1. http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3029/tigershark1qm6.jpg
2. http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6982/tigershark2md2.jpg
3. http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4428/tigershark3bi9.jpg

(The second fight they have is just an underwater drowning match, not much of a fight at all really, No real blows are exchanged)
Their second actual fight, Tiger Shark doesn't run away; He's probably left wishing he would have though:
1. http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6011/tigersharkb1hu7.jpg
2. http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4619/tigersharkb2is1.jpg

=======
Titanus
=======
Wolverine knocks over Titanus and gets an "ack!" out of him, which is more than Hulk got; Then he takes a power up punch from a man who gave Hulk a 3 hitter quiter 8 stories into the air hits a hard landing and gets up like it's nothing:
1. http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/609/titannusgi8.jpg
2. http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9844/titannus2tj1.jpg
Hulk ownage
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/4818/titanusvhulkrk4.jpg
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1189/titanusvhulk2ox4.jpg

=====
Ultron
=====
Wolverine is displayed momentarily holding off and even staggering Ultron during a fight in Secret Wars:
1. http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/9793/secretwars51xf6.jpg

==============
Uroc the Invincible
==============
Bone-Claw Wolverine gets Uroc to basically own himself:
1. http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2156/bcvuroklr6.jpg
2. http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6303/bcvurok2qs7.jpg
3. http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/8831/bcvurok3vo1.jpg

=======
Warbird
=======
Bone-Clawed Wolverine runs through Warbird:
1. http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8789/warbirdd1ki2.jpg
2. http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/7669/warbirdd2am6.jpg

======
Warpath
======
Wolverine lays down a hand to hand beating on Warpath till he gets distracted and Warpath hurts himself on Wolverine's face:
1. http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9489/warpathyt6.jpg
2. http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/7518/warpath2xu1.jpg
3. http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4516/warpath3os6.jpg

=======
Warstar
=======
Wolverine owns Warstar:
1. http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5750/warstargd8.jpg

(non 616) Wolverine dicin up Warstar again:
1. http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/1852/whatifwarstarwk8.jpg

jinzin
=======
Wendigo
=======
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4199/wendigolevels2ox3.jpg
In his first appearance, Wolverine WTF KO's the Wendigo with Hulks help a bit:
1. http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/2823/hulk181ayj2.jpg
2. http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2013/hulk181bzd3.jpg
3. http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6775/hulk181ctg9.jpg
4. http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/3559/hulk181dbi0.jpg
5. http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/9551/hulk181eri2.jpg
6. http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8008/hulk181fqj4.jpg (lol Even Hulk recognizes how badly Wolvie owned the Wendigo)

In their second battle, Wolverine absolutely STOMPS on Wendigo by himself in four panels:
1. http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5403/uncannylw4.jpg
2. http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9681/uncanny2ds1.jpg

Wendigo revives due to his immortality and takes Logan by surprise, bating him pretty bad:
1. http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3504/uxm140pg14hj5.jpg
2. http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6654/uxm140pg15fe9.jpg

Wolverine takes (for the most part off panel) a beating from a really pissed of Wendigo; When Wolverine's had enough he just screams at Wendigo with so much fury that it causes Wendigo to back down:
1. http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/5498/w1op6.png
2. http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/756/w2vu2.png
3. http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/3579/w3fc2.png
4. http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/5292/w4bh3.png

Bone-Clawed Wolverine get ambushed by Wendigo; Wolverine at this point doesn't even HAVE his bone claws because Sabretooth snapped them into pieces several issues previous to this and they hadn't grown back yet; Even though Wendigo knocks Wolverine out by the end of it, Wolverine runs Wendigo off... pretty good for a guy with no metal OR claws:
1. http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5895/wendigovbcwl5.jpg
2. http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/1154/wendigovbc2ae0.jpg
3. http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6870/wendigovbc3fi0.jpg
4. http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9223/wendigovbc4uy4.jpg
5. http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/7933/wendigovbc5pr8.jpg
6. http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/8133/wendigovbc6xf1.jpg
7. http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/7329/wendigovbc7fc1.jpg
8. http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/1511/wendigovbc8hz6.jpg
9. http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/5879/wendisre9.jpg
10. http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6752/wendigovbc10cj6.jpg

Bone-Clawed Wolverine still wounded from his fight with Wendigo and still clawless has to do battle with the immortal terror yet again and runs him off yet again; this time using his head:
1. http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/9404/wendigovbcb10gb0.jpg
2. http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2812/wendigovbcb2bb4.jpg
3. http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9812/wendigovbcb3xm1.jpg
4. http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/1774/wendis2xb7.jpg

Wolverine, Mauvais (a badass sorceror that had Doc Strange afraid), and Wendigo have a vicious three way fight; Wolverine heavily outlasts the Wendigo:
1. http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5585/lmw3wayxw1.jpg
2. http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/2961/lmw3way2gd4.jpg
3. http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3402/lmw3way3ot4.jpg
4. http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/8951/lmw3way4cu2.jpg
5. http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2808/lmw3way5zx9.jpg
6. http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/2280/lmw3way6em8.jpg
7. http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1392/lmw3way7ty6.jpg
8. http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9282/lmw3way8ed3.jpg
9. http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/6676/lmw3way9gt8.jpg
10. http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/370/lmw3way10wc6.jpg

Mauvais embowers himself with the power of the Wendigo and turns into an Uber Wendi at full strength; He beats Wolverine pretty badly (Wolverine remains concious just barely)
1. http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6100/lmw3way11at1.jpg
2. http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2448/lmw3way12jn0.jpg
3. http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8505/lmw3way13nm1.jpg
4. http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3338/lmw3way14ja6.jpg
5. http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8808/lmw3way15ei1.jpg
6. http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/6/lmw3way16yu4.jpg
Mauvais-Wendigo OWNS Sasquatch and Snowbird using the Wendigo:
1. http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3599/mauvaisgoav0.jpg
2. http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6127/mauvaisgo2db5.jpg
3. http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/4591/mauvaisgo3tu1.jpg

Wolvie still hurting from the previous two round is displayed owning a normal wendigo that Mauvais resurrects:
1. http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3086/wendigofacestabwm7.jpg

AFTER THAT, Wolvie goes into round/fight four with Wendi-Mauvais again (and gets an off panel beating that's almos as bad as the first.. again, and STILL keeps attacking Mauvais):
1. http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/4669/mauvaisgoroundbqa3.jpg
2. http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/4361/mauvaisgoroundb2jr0.jpg
3. http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/3179/mauvaisgoroundb3tk0.jpg
4. http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/4307/wolverine17219dq4.jpg

(non 616) Wolverine takes down multiple Wendigos:
1. http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/8189/multiplewendigos1mn7.jpg
2. http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/1981/multiplewendigos2ss8.jpg
3. http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/1060/multiplewendigos3nw7.jpg

Wolverine and She Hulk tackle another Wendigo; At one point She Hulk gets dropped and Wolverine has to solo Wendigo for quite a while, but after she comes back their victory is pretty much inevitable:
1. http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/1994/shehulk16005bn9.jpg
2. http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/285/shehulk16006kw1.jpg
3. http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5576/shehulk16008yk2.jpg
4. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/shehulk_16_009.jpg
5. http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4209/shehulk16010al6.jpg
6. http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/2088/shehulk16013uq9.jpg
7. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/shehulk_16_014.jpg
8. http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4003/shehulk16015ob9.jpg
9. http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6632/shehulk16017zt3.jpg
10. http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/8504/shehulk16018gu9.jpg
11. http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/4073/shehulk16019vk4.jpg

=======
Wrecker
=======
Wolverine fights the Wrecker alongside the New Avengers.. The scans provided are primarily only Wolverine's contribution to the fight; Not to say that he's the one who beat Wrecker, just more to show that recker didn't completely own him like so many people like to pretend to believe: (interesting notesmile It looks like Wolverine may have been able to tag the Wrecker right before he got tossed, but opted to see if he could take a whack at the crowbar instead.. that's how he got caught...)
1. http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2428/newavengerswreckerlh6.jpg
2. http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/435/newavengerswrecker2ws2.jpg
3. http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/1426/newavengerswrecker3rf2.jpg
4. http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/7057/newavengerswrecker4lx2.jpg
5. http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/5299/newavengerswrecker5bh3.jpg
6. http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/774/newavengerswrecker6ub2.jpg
7. http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/4199/newavengerswrecker7og3.jpg
8. http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/5417/newavengerswrecker8ts0.jpg (lol @ Wolverine's cocky grin)

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin
SECTION 15 - SPECIAL DEDICATION; WOLVERINE VS. SPIDERMAN

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/3650/spidermanvswolverinehd6.jpg
Three authorities including a Spiderman writer on top of a majority of fans give the nod to Wolverine taking Spiderman in a straight fight:
1. http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/1917/msayseveryonevspideycx8.jpg

According to Shield's/Nick Fury's personal files, Wolverine operates on a higher overall Power Level than Spiderman:
Spiderman's file has him at an 8:
1. http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4448/shieldfilespidermanai9.jpg
While Wolverine's boast a 9:
1. http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shieldfileip0.jpg

While these two had met before on shakey grounds at best in an X-Men team-up it wasn't until Secret Wars that Spiderman and Wolverine actually got a chance to measure eachother up in person. Wolverine, underestimates Parker and it costs him a bit of humiliation, Wolverine's pretty embarrassed though Spiderman's smack does next to nothing as Wolverine's immediately on his feet again.
1. http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/7137/48733680nf7.jpg
2. http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/7024/upagainyn6.jpg

In their second and probably most famous encounter, Wolverine and Spiderman met at odds when Wolverine was forced to attempt to kill his lover to save her from a fate worse than death, Spiderman being who he is rushes into a situation that isn't his business. He gives Wolverine everything he's got and seemingly puts him on the defensive for a while, Wolverine also puts up an amazing display of speed that has Spiderman considering that Logan may very well be faster than himself, Wolverine eventually manages to land three positions on Spiderman that could have easily been killshots but he's not out for blood, when the fight ends in what Spidey assumes is a stalemate, we see that while Wolverine's quick to dissapear from the scene, Spiderman's fatigue/adrenaline/and stress has already caught up to him:
1. http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/235/781531114956336ob2.jpg
2. http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/8513/781531114956293ry0.jpg
3. http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2995/781531114956215oa1.jpg
4. http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/1452/781531114956157sn0.jpg
5. http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6793/max00022nj4.jpg

I've seen arguments that stated that Wolverine simply couldn't hit Spiderman in the graveyard and that it had nothing to do with him holding back, I disagree, and one of the major reasons why I disagree is because immediately after that battle in Spectacular, Logan tracked Pete down to talk to him a bit. With one noncholant swing he was able to rip through Parker's clothing before Parker could even react:
1. http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6497/spiderteargt5.jpg

In their next encounter, it's fairly clear that IF Wolverine did have any inability to legitimately tag Parker that had nothing to do with CIS, he had definitely lost it by this time around; Spiderman attacks Wolverine from behind and up top thinking he's an imposter, with his back to Spiderman Logan dodges his punch. Logan also manages to smack Peter back a fairly large distance with a single blow, and manages to assert at least SOME degree of superiority to Peter in h2h combat here:
1. http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/1016/mcp1nj1.jpg
2. http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/6981/mcp2wq8.jpg
3. http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/9273/mpc3gh8.jpg

While Spiderman is attempting to stop Wolverine, Wolverine is quick to grab Spiderman by the throat and ram his head into a tree threatening him at clawpoint:
1. http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/1567/mcfarlaneyp6.jpg

Wolverine being goaded into a rage is attempted to be subdued by Spiderman and Daredevil, in spite of Spiderman's speed, agility, reflexes, and attempt to web Wolverine to a wall, Wolverine tears the wall dwn and drops Spiderman with a nut shot ouch:
1. http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6610/max0006gn9.jpg
2. http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/3867/max0008zb6.jpg

Though Wolverine is webbed up from head to toe in a non-fight with Spiderman, All he needs is one free wrist to have him completely out of the webbing in no time:
1. http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/3033/websiv1.jpg
2. http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/1142/webs2nk6.jpg

After Spiderman's upgrades from The Other, Wolverine still manages to tag Parker in mid combat drawing blood from the Spider's gut, Parker tries to retaliate but passes out from blood loss, in spite of the barrage Logan allows himself to take he stands and mocks Spiderman like nothing happened:
1. http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/8474/mksm1322dc1.jpg
2. http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/8053/mksm1323jf0.jpg
3. http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/6531/mkspid14p3aaaajn3.jpg
4. http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6213/mkspid14p4sg5.gif
5. http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/1536/humilitytx9.jpg ( I apologize for the obnoxious paint, I simply didn't have enough will power to scan by this point anymore)

(non 616) Spiderman once again manages to find himself at clawpoint with an angry Wolverine:
1. http://img294.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mnimperfects04003sy6.jpg

(non 616) Wolverine makes extremely short work of Spiderman's cacoon webbing:
1. http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/5678/spiderwebsqq9.jpg

After Fallen Son, Spiderman attacks Logan out of anger; Wolverine's quick to put him back in his place.
1. http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8830/fallensonspideysm4.jpg
2. http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5455/fallensonspidey2hf2.jpg
3. http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/4098/fallensonspidey3kf8.jpg

In another timeline Wolverine killed Peter during the Inferno Saga:
1. http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4135/deathel3.jpg

Yet in another Spiderman gets as close to a real win as he's ever gotten over Logan since Secret Wars, but thanks to Hydra's tech, Logan manages to kill Parker Anyway:
1. http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wi1p3ow9ji4.png

Lol. In spite of knowing Peter for quite some time, he still has virtually no grasp on Peter's age:
1. http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5500/000q0p33ef2.jpg

One of the few endearing moments between the two; Even if Wolverine messes it up a bit lol:
1. http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/8070/goodspideymomentsn9.jpg

Hilarious moments between Ultimate versions of Wolverine and Spiderman:
1. http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/2361/ultimatespideymomentjq6.jpg

Lmao! They're such a great "odd couple"
1. http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2037/tellsspideyoffkp8.jpg

Wolverine insults MJ and gets tossed out a skyscraper through unbreakable glass by enhanced Spidey... He's no more than disgruntled when he comes back:
1. http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/4589/img00442rfmk5.jpg
2. http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2335/img00459fdab0.jpg

A bit of a compliment from what Spiderman thinks about Wolverine here, as Spiderman who's using an image inducer thinks that it's a fair representation to have "Wolverine" crushing gun barrels with his grip and moving faster than they can register:
1. http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/8190/spideysinterpretationia4.jpg
2. http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/6438/spideysinterpretation2ka3.jpg
3. http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6447/spideysinterpretation3lt1.jpg

No one knows vengeance like Wolverine baby! WOLVERINE WINS! mad
1. http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/2026/001rrae5dj4.jpg

jinzin

jinzin
SECTION 17 - RANDOM WOLVERINE RESEPCTING:

Black Panther "Obi Wan" moment; props to Wolverine:
1. http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/4396/bprespectcg6.jpg

Cable respecks!:
1. http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1627/cable075134fzrp3.jpg

Cyclops considers Wolverine more of a threat then Colossus.
1. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Random/UncannyX-Men17524Random.jpg

Even terrorists don't wanna mess with Logan:
1. http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5774/mterroristsvm6.jpg

(*repeat*) Namor basically flat out admits that he can't beat a non-mind controlled Wolverine:
1. http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5204/namoradmitsei9.jpg

The Brood check their closets for Wolverine before they go to bed at night... No joke. no expression... :
1. http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/244/broodstoriesed2.jpg

Cap tips his ha--er wings:
1. http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5748/caprobot4xa8.jpg

"perfect technique":
1. http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/5109/11385704gm5.jpg

Heather hudson knows that it's not the powers that make the man:
1. http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2043/heatherknowssk6.jpg

Taskmaster knows how valuable it is to get Wolverine's skills on tape:
1. http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6518/cabledeadpool132005streel4.jpg

jinzin
SECTION 18 - JAMES HOWLETTE GETS THE CHICKS:
Wolverine's been married to Viper and was sexually harrassed by her numerous times during their "relationship"; Viper even psudeo admits that bangin Wolvie is a dream/fantasy of hers lol:
1. http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/8590/viperqe8.jpg

Wolverine scores with a hotty Atleantean babe (forget her name at the moment):
1. http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/125/altaneanchickpm6.jpg
2. http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/8061/atlanteanchick2ql3.jpg

Wolverine scores Mystique while she's morphed as a random blonde:
1. http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/4345/babemystyqueyh3.jpg

Wolverine scores Elektra; In an alternate reality this resulted in them being the parents of Wild Thing:
1. http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/7756/getselektrapd4.jpg
2. http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/7947/getselektra2ti9.jpg

At one time Wolverine gave some SHIELD operative a fake number lol:
1. http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/2471/getsthechicksee1.jpg

Wolverine nearly gets his dying wish with red; thanks to the artist interpretation Jean gives Logan some nice breast on chest connection:
1. http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/3717/getsthechicksredwy0.jpg

Couple of beach babes hanging all over Logan:
1. http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/1263/getsthegirlsqn5.jpg
2. http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/1980/getsthegirls2nq2.jpg

Wolvie gets the attention of a hot made; What the hell is the matter with you Logan?!?!:
1. http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/559/getsthemaidwb2.jpg

Wolverine scores some random hussy with a nice lookin bod:
1. http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/300/randomhussyml4.jpg

It's no secret that Wolverine and Tyger Tiger were more than a little close back in the day:
1. http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/8813/tygertigeroq0.jpg

Wolverine and Jean have a lil bit of a moment, Wolverine however has come to accept their trite:
1.http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9113/jeanievx3.jpg

Lol, Wolverine can't even go Christmas shopping without the women trying to get a peice of him:
1. http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/7918/wol4903aq2.jpg
2. http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/2508/wol4905ae2.jpg

(non 616) Wolverine scoring the girls again:
1. http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/6785/wolviegetsthegirlsib7.jpg
2. http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/1487/wolviegetsthegirls2qv8.jpg

Wolverine scores the veluptous Seraph:
1. http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/9893/seraphev6.jpg
2. http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/1030/seraph2sn7.jpg

(non 616) Wolverine and Witchblade hook it up:
1. http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6923/ww1ye5.jpg
2. http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/630/ww2yj5.jpg

jinzin

jinzin
...............And that's pretty much about it for me. erm
Well this has certainly been a painstaking aggrivating, hair pulling experience for me so.............. Can't wait to do another one big grin,

til' then my GF says I belong to her now laughing out loud

She also says "Bye boys, time to tuck jiny in"
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/4842/100b5341nk9.jpg

Eel O'Brian
no expression

Jesus christ...

... Good job.

DigiMark007
Jin's a girl?

Also, couple things:

- Amazing job. Probably recommending this.

- Death's Head II was missing some powers due to the inhibitor collar in their second fight. It was mostly a stalemate anyway, but he wasn't operating at peak.

- Won't get started on the Spidey section. The wording seems unfair to Pete a few times, but it's not his thread either, it's Logan's. Anyway, nice job finding everything though.

I was impressed at pretty much every level by this thread. Mungi/DC-esque. thumb up

Soljer
Jesus.

****ing.

Christ.

Nothing more can be said. Great job.

Phantom Zone
This respect thread is really good! ******* mad

jinzin
It was brought to my attention that this section of the Namor Civil War fight wasn't working so here's the fix.
22. http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2614/wolverine4501hd1rd2.jpg(Wolverine could have stabbed Namor in their first connection/exchange)
23. http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7272/wolverine4502ec5up6.jpg
24. http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/3411/wolverine4503mz4cg4.jpg
25. http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/3633/wolverine4504sw2vy1.jpg(The king goes down! The king goes down!)
26. http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6910/wolverine4505tc3in6.jpg
27. http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4180/wolverine4506ee5qn1.jpg (Yeah, namor can KO Logan with one shot alright.. ..)

Digi, lol that's my girlfriend.
I wasn't aware that DH's powers were inhibited at all, as I don't recall where that was stated at all.

I disagree to the Spidey section being unfairly worded. I tried to make it so it wasn't.

Ha-Son
Great thread. herbhappy

jinzin
lol thanks guys.
Why so angry Phantom?

Ha-Son
Originally posted by jinzin
lol thanks guys.
Why so angry Phantom?
Because you have a gf and he doesn't. biscuits

Soljer
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Jin's a girl?

Jin's a lesbian?

Air Legend
Nice thread.

Now I can say with more knowledge that Spider-Man wins. 131

jinzin
Originally posted by Air Legend
Nice thread.

Now I can say with more knowledge that Spider-Man wins. 131
sure just don't forget denile isn't a river in Egypt.

Phantom Zone
lol thanks guys.
Why so angry Phantom?

Brilliant....Wolverine respect thread.....sapping strength......unnngh....must muster strength... *turns into dust*

Phantom Zone
Sorry mate you didn't scan the whole page.

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2128/ironfistjuno8nx0.jpg

Soljer
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Sorry mate you didn't scan the whole page.

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2128/ironfistjuno8nx0.jpg

There were lots of instances of half-scanned pages or single-panel scans.

It's kinda necessary when you have 2300 scans. That's enough to fill a hundred comic books. Hate to see the thread get closed because Marvel decided it was a threat to their sales. roll eyes (sarcastic).

Placidity
Man those boobies are massive.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Soljer
There were lots of instances of half-scanned pages or single-panel scans.

It's kinda necessary when you have 2300 scans.

Yeah.....and.....I would like to see the rest.....if possible. Is that ok?

DigiMark007

I....knew that?

embarrasment

Soljer
Yeah.....and.....I would like to see the rest.....if possible. Is that ok?

Then you can dole out the cash and buy the book yourself. smile.

Endrict Nuul
Well this has certainly been a painstaking aggrivating, hair pulling experience for me so.............. Can't wait to do another one big grin,

Holy crap....

Forget a Wolverine respect thread.....I say let's turn it into a Jin's GF's respect thread instead and just talk about her.

Ok ok nice job on this thread....

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Soljer
Then you can dole out the cash and buy the book yourself. smile.

Look, just stop it. erm

Endrict Nuul
Or i'll just ask him politely for the rest and you can stop being a troll.

The thread starter post the picture of his GF in his thread and now we are trolls for commenting on how beautiful/hot etc....she looks? didn't know this was a crime. We have and will comment on something/one that deserves it.

You can't stop us....

I am done with this.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
The thread starter post the picture of his GF in his thread and now we are trolls for commenting on how beautiful/hot etc....she looks? didn't know this was a crime. We have and will comment on something/one that deserves it.

You can't stop us....

I am done with this.

Jesus Christ im not talking about that. Whats wrong with some of you people..... doh

Endrict Nuul
Jesus Christ im not talking about that. Whats wrong with some of you people..... doh

You stated the rest of us were trolls.

DigiMark007
Phantom Zone, if you want a particular scan, PM jin. As it is, I see nothing reprehensible in this thread to justify your complaints other than the brief misunderstanding with Nuul. Both of you can drop it.

Keep it to Wolverine and/or kin's GF-related comments. I won't close such a fine thread, but I can make it view-only if we need to.

Phantom Zone
Phantom Zone, if you want a particular scan, PM jin. As it is, I see nothing reprehensible in this thread to justify your complaints other than the brief misunderstanding with Nuul. Both of you can drop it.

Keep it to Wolverine and/or kin's GF-related comments. I won't close such a fine thread, but I can make it view-only if we need to.

Typical.

Ize19
DEFINITELY worth the wait Jinzin. Thanks a ton!!

jinzin
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Holy crap....

Forget a Wolverine respect thread.....I say let's turn it into a Jin's GF's respect thread instead and just talk about her.

Ok ok nice job on this thread....

laughing out loud

Keep it to Wolverine and/or kin's GF-related comments.

laughing

Bol Gath
Holy crap! Just finished reading this thread and I must say this one thing: RESPECT!

Now if you excuse me I've got to read through it again!

-K-M-
Yeah great job, and you organized different sections thumb up

Not a fan of the crop scans though, as some of the context of the scans were removed

DigiMark007
Recommended this one in the directory. It more than deserves it.

thumb up

Blax_Hydralisk

I came in here looking for Wolverine, in addition I find boobs!

It's a double victory!

Oh yeah- nice repsek thread. ermm

Dark-Jaxx

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/4842/100b5341nk9.jpg Fvck Wolverine, her boobs are huge!!!!

llagrok

=======
Crusader
=======
Wolverine tackles a man who nearly killed Thor; easily ripping his eye out of it's socket:
1. http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5808/wolverine42004fh4.jpg
2. http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/8894/wolverine42005006nd8.jpg

I'm relatively sure he was powered up against Thor and his strength is sort of dependent on his own faith.

srankmissingnin
X-Force: Ain't No Dog

Wolverine displays his surgical accuracy with his claws; he slices the wings off a fly that is perched on a mans nose without injuring the man.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Skill/X-Force_Aint_No_Dog_001.jpg

Wolverine kills hundreds of goons in just a few minutes. When he is done, he is standing on top of a massive pile of bodies at least twenty feet high. Logan doesn't appear to take a single hit in course of the fight and he was apparently in rough shape before the fight started.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Durability/X-Force_Aint_No_Dog_009.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Durability/X-Force_Aint_No_Dog_010.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Durability/X-Force_Aint_No_Dog_011.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Durability/X-Force_Aint_No_Dog_012.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Durability/X-Force_Aint_No_Dog_013.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Durability/X-Force_Aint_No_Dog_014.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Durability/X-Force_Aint_No_Dog_015.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Durability/X-Force_Aint_No_Dog_016.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Durability/X-Force_Aint_No_Dog_017.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Durability/X-Force_Aint_No_Dog_018.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Durability/X-Force_Aint_No_Dog_019.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Durability/X-Force_Aint_No_Dog_020.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Durability/X-Force_Aint_No_Dog_021.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Durability/X-Force_Aint_No_Dog_022.jpg

Soljer
Nothing to see here.

jinzin
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yeah great job, and you organized different sections thumb up

Not a fan of the crop scans though, as some of the context of the scans were removed

lol, no offense mung but I'm not exactly sure that you're the first one who should cast a stone of context in respect threads. erm

-K-M-
lol, no offense mung but I'm not exactly sure that you're the first one who should cast a stone of context in respect threads. erm

What have I ever taken out of context? Seriously erm

Also I wasn't talking about you taking the whole respect thread out of context

jinzin
What have I ever taken out of context? Seriously erm

Also I wasn't talking about you taking the whole respect thread out of context

what WERE you talking about?
more specifically.

-K-M-
what WERE you talking about?
more specifically.

Just a few points of the aftermath of some fights, and some of the lead ups which add to it and situations which impacted other characters (which arn't a huge deal). I assure you my post wasn't a dig at your respect thread

thumb up

carver9
Great job jin. Why didnt you make a section with wolverine taking hits from 100 ton class beings or beings with super strength.

srankmissingnin
Uncanny X-Men 499 preview with a few pages of Wolverine vs. Omega Red. Looks impressive so far.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=16866

srankmissingnin
Wolverine Annual 01 2007: Healing / Durability

Wolverine is knocked into a vat of molten metal. He is submerged for a few seconds... then he his skeletal hand bursts above the surface and he climbs out.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Durability/Wolverine_Annual_01_2007_028.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Durability/Wolverine_Annual_01_2007_029.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Durability/Wolverine_Annual_01_2007_030.jpg

srankmissingnin
Wolverine vs. Bears

Bears-shmears - Someone tell Steven Colbert, that Wolverine is the number one threat to America now. big grin

Classic X-Men 25 (Backup Story):

Some hunter is tracking Wolverine across the tundra (he thinks Wolverine is a mythical creature like Big Foot). While Wolverine is distracted a bear attacks him, but he puts it down easily. Wolverine goes straight for the throat.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Versus%20Animals/Bear/Classic_X-Men_25_024.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Versus%20Animals/Bear/Classic_X-Men_25_025.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Versus%20Animals/Bear/Classic_X-Men_25_026.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Versus%20Animals/Bear/Classic_X-Men_25_028.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Versus%20Animals/Bear/Classic_X-Men_25_029.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Versus%20Animals/Bear/Classic_X-Men_25_030.jpg

I didn't want to separate this from the rest of the scans. The hunter shoots an arrow at Wolverine, who casually catches it out of the air and throws it back at the hunter (who is far enough away that he can't tell Wolverine is a man).

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Versus%20Animals/Bear/Classic_X-Men_25_031.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Versus%20Animals/Bear/Classic_X-Men_25_032.jpg

Weapon X TPB (Marvel Comics Presents v1 72-84):

The Weapon X Program wants to see how Wolverine fairs against a massive bear. He kills it before Hines can say "Four Minutes and twenty one seconds," too fast for the bear to even react.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Versus%20Animals/Bear/Weapon_X_TPB_058.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Versus%20Animals/Bear/Weapon_X_TPB_059.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Versus%20Animals/Bear/Weapon_X_TPB_060.jpg

Wolverine Firebreak 2008:

A blind Wolverine- who is on fire - fights a bear... a bear that's also on fire! How awesome is that? Despite being blind Wolverine pretty much oneshots it.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Versus%20Animals/Bear/Wolverine_Firebreak_2008_04.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Versus%20Animals/Bear/Wolverine_Firebreak_2008_05.jpg

Wolverine v1 01:

Wolverine three shots a massive bear - each strike a kill shot. First he takes the bears arm off, fallows up with an evisceration than plunges his claws into the bears throat to finish him off. Logan attacks "too hard and fast" for the bear to react. Wolverine doesn't even get hit.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Versus%20Animals/Bear/Wolverine_v1_01_03.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Versus%20Animals/Bear/Wolverine_v1_01_04.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Versus%20Animals/Bear/Wolverine_v1_01_05.jpg

Wolverine v2 110:

Bone claw Wolverine ko's a gaint demon possessed grizzly with his bear hands, no claws needed.

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/...ssedbearkj2.jpg

Battlehammer
I am gunna add to this and put in a blade section and a play by play of the fight

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I am gunna add to this and put in a blade section and a play by play of the fight

=====
Blade
=====
Wolverine layeth down the ownage upon Blade (AFTER having an admitted fight with Omega Red):
1. http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/6048/blade1br9.jpg
2. http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5559/blade2gr2.jpg
3. http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5953/blade3jk6.jpg
4. http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/995/blade4ev2.jpg
5. http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/8589/blade5md8.jpg

Blade 05:

(The fallowing is a summary of Blade's fight with Wolverine)

Blade shows up at Wolverine's apartment

Blade: "I'm here to fight you!"

Wolverine: *sigh*

Wolverine easily disarms and pins Blade

Blade: "I'm pinned, you have me dead to rights and have no weapon... I'll turn you into a vampire! Making you even stronger and faster then you are now is sure to help me win!"

DestinyGuy678: "Holy shit. Blade stalemated Wolverine."

cool

srankmissingnin
Logan 01-03 2008: Wolverine Versus Lt. Warren (and a Nuke)

Round 1:

It's WW2 and Wolverine has just busted out of a POW camp. A Japanese woman named Atsuko provides Wolverine shelter and is killed by an American soldier Lieutenant Warren... so Wolverine is out for some revenge. Warren is functionally immortal, he can survive any wound and his body will continue to operate no matter how sever the damage it sustains. Warren proves no match for Wolverines combat skills, and is quickly over whelmed. Before Wolverine can close the deal, the two of them are hit with a Nuclear Bomb. That's what you get for fighting in Hiroshima.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_02_014_Warren_Round_1.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_02_015_Warren_Round_1.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_02_016_Warren_Round_1.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_02_017_Warren_Round_1.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_02_018_Warren_Round_1.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_02_019_Warren_Round_1.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_02_021_Warren_Round_1.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_02_022_Warren_Round_1.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_02_023_Warren_Round_1.jpg

Round 2:

Warren has somehow taken on the properties of the Nuclear Bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima, and is now a burning specter composed of nuclear fire. Warren takes advantage of Wolverine's good nature and rips out his heart. Heaving eaten Wolverine's heart, Warren's body completely regenerates... to bad having his heart ripped out isn't enough to stop Wolverine! Warren blasts him with some nuclear blasts but can't stop the ol' cannuck; Wolverine chops off Warren's head before he passes out himself.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_01_004_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_01_005_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_02_002_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_02_003_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_02_004_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_02_005_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_002_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_003_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_004_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_005_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_006_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_011_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_012_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_013_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_014_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_015_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_016_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_017_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_018_Warren_Round_2.jpg

Secret War 05 2005: Durability / Healing

Wolverine goes into a berserker rage after finding out Nick Fury has messed with his memories. Wolverine isn't a fan of people tampering with his memories - to put it mildly - In order to stop Wolverine, Quake blows his heart up. Wolverine is up and talking five panels latter, having regrown his heart. Badass.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Durability/Secret_War_05_2005_27-28.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Durability/Secret_War_05_2005_29.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Durability/Secret_War_05_2005_30.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Durability/Secret_War_05_2005_31.jpg

srankmissingnin
Wolverine & Doop 02: Wolverine Versus Doop

Round 1:

Wolverine and Doop go head to head - and fist to fist - in a short fight. The fight doesn't last long but Doop looks worse off than Wolverine when it is put on hold. Not a bad showing against a guy who has stalemated Thor! evil face

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/More%20Fights/Wolverine__Doop_001_010.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/More%20Fights/Wolverine__Doop_002_011.jpg

Round 2:

Another quick fight that takes place off panel, that sends everyone running from the bar. Doop and Wolverine realise they are fighting over misunderstanding and become friends again. Hurray!

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/More%20Fights/Wolverine__Doop_002_018.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/More%20Fights/Wolverine__Doop_002_019.jpg

Wolverine & Doop 01: Agility / Speed

Wolverine displays his speed and agility - dodging bullets in the air and bouncing off of pillars.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/More%20Fights/Wolverine__Doop_001_005.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/More%20Fights/Wolverine__Doop_001_006.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/More%20Fights/Wolverine__Doop_001_007.jpg

jinzin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Warren has somehow taken on the properties of the Nuclear Bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima, and is now a burning specter composed of nuclear fire. Warren takes advantage of Wolverine's good nature and rips out his heart. Heaving eaten Wolverine's heart, Warren's body completely regenerates... to bad having his heart ripped out isn't enough to stop Wolverine! Warren blasts him with some nuclear blasts but can't stop the ol' cannuck; Wolverine chops off Warren's head before he passes out himself.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_01_004_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_01_005_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_02_002_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_02_003_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_02_004_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_02_005_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_002_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_003_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_004_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_005_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_006_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_011_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_012_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_013_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_014_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_015_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_016_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_017_Warren_Round_2.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_03_018_Warren_Round_2.jpg

Holy F*cking SHIT! no expression

Some "weakened healing factor"

starlock
Great work guys thumb up

Btw there is a great feat for wolvie in the latest Xmen #498, logan gets help freeing him from torture, when he lands several guards are trained on him with automatic weapons, when the order to shoot is given, logan backflips over the shooting gaurds(looks like no body even hit him once) and takes them out, you can even see the blur from the flip....going thru the thread i did not notice it

Awesome work....awesome character wink

srankmissingnin
Uncanny X-Men 498: Durability / Healing / Speed / Skill

Colossus, Nightcrawler and Wolverine are being held captive by the Russian Military. Wolverine is being tortured with large amounts of electricity in an attempt to get Colossus to talk about M-Day. Nightcrawler shorts out Wolverine's restraints and he goes on a rampage and easily dispatches all the soldiers in the room and dodging gunfire.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-08.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-09.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-10.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-11.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-12.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-13.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-14.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-15.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-16.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-17.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-19.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-20.jpg

Phantom Zone
By the way the fight with Punisher and Wolverine in the shopping mall dont work.

Eel O'Brian
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Uncanny X-Men 498: Durability / Healing / Speed / Skill

Colossus, Nightcrawler and Wolverine are being held captive by the Russian Military. Wolverine is being tortured with large amounts of electricity in an attempt to get Colossus to talk about M-Day. Nightcrawler shorts out Wolverine's restraints and he goes on a rampage and easily dispatches all the soldiers in the room and dodging gunfire.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-08.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-09.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-10.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-11.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-12.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-13.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-14.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-15.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-16.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-17.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-19.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men498Large-20.jpg
Wolverine pwned, of course, but that was a pretty insane feat for Nightcrawler...

jinzin
By the way the fight with Punisher and Wolverine in the shopping mall dont work.

hmph, I don't know why but the damn scans only work up to 17 so I'll see what I can do about fixing this tonight.

Phantom Zone
Dammit, that's funky... Here. the numbering's a bit goofy at the end but they're all there in order.

Wolverine gets revenge for Punisher running him over with a steam roller; Wolverine's just playing with him the whole time and still kicks his ass:
1. http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/...shermalliz3.jpg
2. http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/...hermall2sj6.jpg
3. http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/...hermall3hx6.jpg
4. http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/...hermall4il5.jpg
5. http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/...hermall5aq4.jpg
6. http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/...hermall6yr8.jpg
7. http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/66...hermall7qo0.jpg
8. http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/...hermall8kk3.jpg
9. http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/...hermall9kz6.jpg
10. http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/80...ermall10ir3.jpg
11. http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/72...ermall11hv0.jpg
12. http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/...ermall12fc6.jpg
13. http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/...ermall13ti1.jpg
14. http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/...ermall14ax6.jpg
15. http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/...ermall15es8.jpg
16. http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/99...ermall16cm9.jpg
17. http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/...ermall17sk5.jpg
18. http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/...ermall18gh0.jpg
19. httphttp://img251.imageshack.us/img251/4996/punishermall20cx8.jpg
20. http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/...ermall20cx8.jpg
21. http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/...ermall21yw3.jpg

Sorry still not working. erm

occultdestroyer
again??

jinzin

jinzin
Here's the Punisher vs. Wolverine fight at the mall. Links should work this time.
1. http://img159.imageshack.us/my.php?image=65781286bl6.jpg
2. http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/6181/35773753zn9.jpg
3. http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/8158/58733927jm9.jpg
4. http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/8012/92742154xu5.jpg
5. http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/265/69795862dq3.jpg
6. http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/3651/98168568ez3.jpg
7. http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/56/79255374pe3.jpg
8. http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/7788/29025740ga2.jpg
9. http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/4079/57073926jg1.jpg
10. http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/4982/10no5.jpg
11. http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/188/11we5.jpg
12. http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/2921/12xl7.jpg
13. http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/4123/13ec3.jpg
14. http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/4836/14jg0.jpg
15. http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/867/15nu7.jpg
16. http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/1482/16pe4.jpg
17. http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/6030/17hx0.jpg
18. http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/8151/18hp8.jpg
19. http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/268/19vz0.jpg
20. http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/6056/20gz3.jpg
21. http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/7782/21qs8.jpg

Here's also an ENTIRE SECTION I somehow left out that deals with Wolverine and his ability to negoitate lasers and energy blasts. I thought I put it in the thread and didn't notice it was missing until today. embarrasment

====================
Lazers and Energy Blasts
====================
Wolverine dodges Brood laser fire:
1. http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/...erdodginal3.jpg

Dodging Brood lasers again:
1. http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/...rdodgin2vf6.jpg

Wolverine dodges and bounds/flips around multiple energy blasts:
1. http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/970/beamdodgeld7.jpg

Tess the robot's energy beams can't touch Logan:
1. http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/...aprobot2is6.jpg

Wolverine bounds around Cap's eye beams; With his back turned he reacts fast enough to turn around and bat three of them away simultaneously:
1. http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/...aptang29md1.jpg

Wolverine dodges cyclop's eye beams at near point blank:
1. http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/...opsdodgewa4.jpg

I believe THESE are the deadly beams of light that Capt used to refer to; Wolvie out maneuvers them while carryin a girl:
1. http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/...dlybeamsjm4.jpg

dodges more beams without the girl:
1. http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/...lybeams2mu3.jpg

Wolverine dodges lasers along side Spiderman:
1. http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/...rxspideybq5.jpg

Wolverine dodges around laser fire from a robot who was tagging Alpha Flight members:
1. http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/...ielaserals5.jpg

Wolverine leaps over an energy blast to the dismay of his attacker:
1. http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/...rgydodgeoo8.jpg

Wolverine pulls a quicksilver moment on his energy weilding attacker:
1. http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/...gydodge2xn2.jpg
2. http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/...gydodge3vl4.jpg

Wolverine flat out states how easy dodging lasers is for him:
1. http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/2219/lasersnt3.jpg

Wolverine moves fast enough to even help Rogue avoid lasers
1. http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/...asertripjb6.jpg
2. (retelling) http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/...asertripyj8.jpg

Wolverine dips under laser fire:
1. http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/3848/lazerdipif4.jpg

Wolverine dodges a courtyard full of lasers to reach the Weapon X facility:
1. http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/...erdodginzn4.jpg

Wolverine gets cought in the middle of some intense laser crossfire; He gets hit once, and then he proceeds to dodge every laser that comes next, even outspeeding them.
1. http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/...zerxfiretp7.jpg
2. http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/...erxfire2qf1.jpg

Dodges incoming laser fire from 100 centurian soldiers (all of whom have government training, or military training)
1. http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/8678/scurredlh2.jpg

other shtuff.

Wolverine displays an impressive degree of hand speed indefinitely while fighting Hand ninja:
1. http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/6168/loganspeedvm5.jpg
2. http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/5780/loganspeed2os6.jpg

Wolverine describes how much pain his body goes through on the day to day basis: not only does his HF not negate pain, healing makes pain worse, and his bones hurt to boot:
1. http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/9340/mwolverinepainxj8.jpg

Wolverine2006
Love this thread thank u so much for revamping it, and I love how u organized it too very efficient for looking things up, thanks Jinzin and anyone else who posted. big grin

jinzin

srankmissingnin
Wolverine was also missing piece of his soul, which make him a much inferior fighter.

Ptr_Grifin
====================
Lazers and Energy Blasts
====================
Wolverine dodges Brood laser fire:
1. http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/...erdodginal3.jpg

Dodging Brood lasers again:
1. http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/...rdodgin2vf6.jpg

Wolverine dodges and bounds/flips around multiple energy blasts:
1. http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/970/beamdodgeld7.jpg

Tess the robot's energy beams can't touch Logan:
1. http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/...aprobot2is6.jpg

Wolverine bounds around Cap's eye beams; With his back turned he reacts fast enough to turn around and bat three of them away simultaneously:
1. http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/...aptang29md1.jpg

Wolverine dodges cyclop's eye beams at near point blank:
1. http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/...opsdodgewa4.jpg

I believe THESE are the deadly beams of light that Capt used to refer to; Wolvie out maneuvers them while carryin a girl:
1. http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/...dlybeamsjm4.jpg

dodges more beams without the girl:
1. http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/...lybeams2mu3.jpg

Wolverine dodges lasers along side Spiderman:
1. http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/...rxspideybq5.jpg

Wolverine dodges around laser fire from a robot who was tagging Alpha Flight members:
1. http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/...ielaserals5.jpg

Wolverine leaps over an energy blast to the dismay of his attacker:
1. http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/...rgydodgeoo8.jpg

Wolverine pulls a quicksilver moment on his energy weilding attacker:
1. http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/...gydodge2xn2.jpg
2. http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/...gydodge3vl4.jpg

Wolverine flat out states how easy dodging lasers is for him:
1. http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/2219/lasersnt3.jpg

Wolverine moves fast enough to even help Rogue avoid lasers
1. http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/...asertripjb6.jpg
2. (retelling) http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/...asertripyj8.jpg

Wolverine dips under laser fire:
1. http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/3848/lazerdipif4.jpg

Wolverine dodges a courtyard full of lasers to reach the Weapon X facility:
1. http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/...erdodginzn4.jpg

Wolverine gets cought in the middle of some intense laser crossfire; He gets hit once, and then he proceeds to dodge every laser that comes next, even outspeeding them.
1. http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/...zerxfiretp7.jpg
2. http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/...erxfire2qf1.jpg

None of these links work, on my screen. When I click on the hyper link, it puts the "..." in the address bar. Is anyone else getting this?

Also to contribute to this thread, Wolverine is a master of disguises.

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs5/i/2004/285/6/7/GIRverine_drawstick_entry_by_lastscionz.jpg

-K-M-
Yeah the links were copied wrong, they won't work

Namor14
Could you post scans of Ultimate Wolverine slicing through Ultimate Colossus's organic steel chest?

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Namor14
Could you post scans of Ultimate Wolverine slicing through Ultimate Colossus's organic steel chest?

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/5080/ultimatexmen096022pa0.th.jpghttp://img61.imageshack.us/img61/1592/ultimatexmen096023gj2.th.jpg

I have a feeling that this is due to the Banshee deteriorating him or something.

On a cool note, Wolverine doesn't use Banshee. The drug is created from him. So everyone is getting pumped up on Wolvie juice.

Ize19

roleplay
Man. I love this thread so much. I've heard of some of those facts, but this is the first time I've read a thread that backs them up with images. I've also learned a few new things about Logan. ^_^ Thank you.

ankur29
wolverine throws an ice block:

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5831/wolviekms028nk3.th.jpg

SuperiorTech
X-Force 06
Healing/Durability
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/37/xforce06zonemeganpg17xo3.th.jpghttp://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2381/xforce06zonemeganpg18nr2.th.jpghttp://img142.imageshack.us/img142/589/xforce06zonemeganpg19rg0.th.jpghttp://img291.imageshack.us/img291/230/xforce06zonemeganpg20vp3.th.jpghttp://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2360/xforce06zonemeganpg21sf3.th.jpghttp://img300.imageshack.us/img300/7560/xforce06zonemeganpg22ef0.th.jpg

guy222
Warning...the scans are a bit gory

Wolverine vs Coyote

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/813464_Wolveine_Annual-_009010.jpg http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/813465_Wolveine_Annual-_011.jpg http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/813466_Wolveine_Annual-_012.jpg http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/813467_Wolveine_Annual-_025.jpg http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/813468_Wolveine_Annual-_026.jpg
http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/813508_Wolveine_Annual-_027028.jpg http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/813509_Wolveine_Annual-_029.jpg http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/813510_Wolveine_Annual-_030.jpg http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/813511_Wolveine_Annual-_033.jpg http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/813512_Wolveine_Annual-_034.jpg

srankmissingnin
Some great showings for Wolverine this week.

Wolverine First Class 08: Wolverine vs. Russian Super-soldiers (Vanguard, Darkstar, Crimson Dynamo and Ursa Major)

Wolverine goes into a full on berserker rage after seeing the seemingly dead body of Kitty Pride and takes it to the Soviet Super-soldiers. A great showing of durability, skill, agility and a colossal showing of strength (he over powers Ursa Major and just look at that punch he landed on Vanguard!)... hell its pretty much a great showing for Wolverine across the board. Also further proof that berserker Wolverine is capable of a sound strategic planing.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_First_Class_08_004-005.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_First_Class_08_006.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_First_Class_08_008.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_First_Class_08_009.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_First_Class_08_010.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_First_Class_08_012.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_First_Class_08_014.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_First_Class_08_015.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_First_Class_08_016.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_First_Class_08_017.jpg

srankmissingnin
Wolverine Origins 29: Wolverine vs. The Hellfire Club

Wolverine takes on the Inner Circle of the Hellfire Club. Nice showing of skill, durability and even some minor prep. Wolverine goes down briefly at the end put impressive none the less.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_Origins_29_005.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_Origins_29_006.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_Origins_29_008.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_Origins_29_010.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_Origins_29_011.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_Origins_29_014.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_Origins_29_015.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_Origins_29_016-017.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_Origins_29_020.jpg

srankmissingnin
Wolverine Origins 29:: Wolverine vs. some of Shaw's soldiers

And another showing from Origins 29. A nice display of speed on Wolverine's part and we get to see him use some guns!

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_Origins_29_028.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_Origins_29_029.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_Origins_29_030.jpg

X-Force v3 08: Stealth

A nice display of Wolverine's stealth skills. He hides in the shadows of one of the Vanisher's safe houses.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_X-Force_v3_08_014.jpg

-K-M-
Good stuff, not a fan of the reveal Wolverine was originally going to kill Xavier and it seems Xavier is the reason he didn't remember anything of his past way back when.

srankmissingnin
Good stuff, not a fan of the reveal Wolverine was originally going to kill Xavier and it seems Xavier is the reason he didn't remember anything of his past way back when.

Its the only thing I liked so far to come out of Origins... mostly because it was one of the many Wolverine story ideas that I've thought up myself. It makes sense if you think about it and its a good way to rationalize why a black opts super secret agent started wearing yellow spandex.

And I understood to read that Prof. X pretty much switch flipped what Wolverine could remember and what he couldn't.

-K-M-
They didn't reveal why he was sent to kill him yet did it?

srankmissingnin
Not as far as I know. Probably because Prof X is a Mutants write activist. /shrug

srankmissingnin
Wolverine - Saudade

Don't mess with Wolverine. Ouch!

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Saudade/th_Wolverine_Saudade_023.jpg

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Saudade/th_Wolverine_Saudade_034.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Saudade/th_Wolverine_Saudade_035.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Saudade/th_Wolverine_Saudade_036.jpg

srankmissingnin
Wolverine - Saudade: Wolverine vs. Kuhrra Daizonest

Wolverine throws down with Kuhrra Daizonest, a mutant healer with telepathic abilities and considerable combat skills. A brutal fight and certainly interesting to see how Kuhrra uses his healing abilities offensively.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Saudade/th_Wolverine_Saudade_038.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Saudade/th_Wolverine_Saudade_039.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Saudade/th_Wolverine_Saudade_040.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Saudade/th_Wolverine_Saudade_041.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Saudade/th_Wolverine_Saudade_042.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Saudade/th_Wolverine_Saudade_043.jpg

srankmissingnin
Wolverine - Chop Shop: Part 1

Wolverine gets all his organs harvested and his body dumped in the river... then he goes on a killing spree. Wolverine showcases his considerable speed and some stealth abilities.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_Chop_Shop_008.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_Chop_Shop_009.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_Chop_Shop_010.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_Chop_Shop_011.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_Chop_Shop_012.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_Chop_Shop_013.jpg

Continued in next post...

srankmissingnin
Wolverine - Chop Shop: Part 2

Wolverine gets all his organs harvested and his body dumped in the river... then he goes on a killing spree. Wolverine showcases his considerable speed and some stealth abilities.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_Chop_Shop_014.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_Chop_Shop_015.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_Chop_Shop_016.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_Chop_Shop_017.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine_Chop_Shop_018.jpg

Kazenji
Is that Original Sin story worth checking out, such as also getting all the issue tie-ins ?

Endrict Nuul
This look like a well written comic but too bad the art sucks though. How the Hell do some of these guys work for top comic book companies? damn shame...I see some KMC members that have better talent than these guys.

srankmissingnin
I loved the art in chop shop... although using an orange wash to represent a snow / rain storm in the night seemed like an odd choice.

There is some stuff from Weapon X: First Class I want to get up, but for some reason my scanner won't scan files onto my computer, it just prints copies of them instead. So I'll have to wait until one of the scanlation groups get on it.

roleplay
Nice thread.

Keep up the nice scans.

StiltmanFTW
Great work! Can't believe how many scans there are and how much info about the character...

Wanna add something myself big grin

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/8436/017pr5.th.jpg http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/2567/wolverine69lucybutlerdcnl7.th.jpg

It's from "Old Man Logan". Amazing art.

Plus cover of the upcoming issue:

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/7417/wolv070cov9345502cn7.th.jpg

Apparently Wolverine is able to exert enough pressure to damage carbonadium.

StiltmanFTW
X-Force v3 #9

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/6392/xforcev309018019ws2.th.jpg

Take a look at bottom right panel. Really impressive how sharp these claws are.

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine - Manifest Destiny #1

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/3575/wolviemd1lucybutlerdcp0nx6.th.jpg

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6679/wolviemd1lucybutlerdcp0vc8.th.jpg

Wolverine indeed does have superhuman reflexes...

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine - First Class #9

Wolverine vs. Sabretooth!

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/8978/wfc9cakedcp025hz4.th.jpghttp://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3972/wfc9cakedcp028fu5.th.jpghttp://img385.imageshack.us/img385/5409/wfc9cakedcp029rg0.th.jpg

namorsubby
nice thread.

what's the record concerning wolverine vs sabertooth?

StiltmanFTW
If you don't count birthday-ass-whoopings, Wolverine's in the lead. I don't know the exact record, though.

namorsubby
this is a great thread.......i have newfound respect for wolverine.

what comic what that that he killed monnknight in?

StiltmanFTW
"What if? Enemy of the State" I think.

StiltmanFTW
I checked just to be sure, yeah it's from What if.

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/2002/whatifwolverineenemyoftdb6.th.jpg

~~

Ghost Rider Wolverine Punisher - The Dark Design

Bone-Claw Wolverine stabs Blackheart...

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/1492/thedarkdesign42lq6.th.jpg

StiltmanFTW
X-Men Legacy #218

Wolverine vs. Sebastian Shaw!

Personally I think this fight should be there. Logan managed to draw blood from amped Shaw, got free from his choke-hold and tricked him.

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/7303/xmenlegacy218009xa7.th.jpg http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/7812/xmenlegacy218010hf5.th.jpg http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7742/xmenlegacy218011ht0.th.jpg http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/9792/xmenlegacy218015ok2.th.jpg http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/7461/xmenlegacy218016ym7.th.jpg

Unfortunately we don't know what happened off-panel. I think Wolverine&Shaw battled a little more (this explains the ripped outfit)*, then Logan ran to Daken and Shaw was still afraid, thinking that Wolverine hid in the darkness to take him by surprise.

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/726/xmenlegacy218023qh0.th.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine - Power Pack #1

Wolverine vs. Sauron&Power Pack!

Power Pack is mind-controlled of course. Wolverine states that compared to him Jackie Chan is inexperienced in combat eek!

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/8546/wolverinepowerpack1002tj0.th.jpg http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/720/wolverinepowerpack1003em1.th.jpg http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9228/wolverinepowerpack1004jr9.th.jpg http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/9760/wolverinepowerpack1005gk5.th.jpg http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3492/wolverinepowerpack1006xq9.th.jpg http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2603/wolverinepowerpack1016vm7.th.jpg http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1540/wolverinepowerpack1017bt0.th.jpg http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5434/wolverinepowerpack1018ek2.th.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Continued...

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8323/wolverinepowerpack1019vt5.th.jpg http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1224/wolverinepowerpack1020kh6.th.jpg

srankmissingnin
Edited

StiltmanFTW
Note: Wolverine and Power Pack is non-616!!!

Ghost Rider Wolverine Punisher - The Dark Design

Bone-Claw Wolverine fights people corrupted by Blackheart. Each one of them has strength enhanced to the point that they can inflict pain on Ghost Rider (classic Danny Ketch)*.

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5922/thedarkdesign07rm0.th.jpg http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/1416/thedarkdesign08lw1.th.jpg http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/3820/thedarkdesign09nd3.th.jpg

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/8158/thedarkdesign05kd1.th.jpg

StiltmanFTW
X-Men Original Sin One-Shot

It's an insane telepathy-resistance feat. Emma fails to penetrate through Logan's psychic defenses.

Over the years, I've built up so much psychic scar tissue that it's become like armor for my mind.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6827/xmos1oroborosdcp009bj1.th.jpg http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/6418/xmos1oroborosdcp010wj8.th.jpg http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/561/xmos1oroborosdcp012qk2.th.jpg http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/6567/xmos1oroborosdcp013xl3.th.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>