about the new film?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miss_swann
Ok, debating whether to go and see it. One question...

Are there snakes in it?

Sadako of Girth
A snake is in it.

And actually that scene wasn't too bad.

Jovan
that scene was ... weird to say the least... also kinda useless

queeq
Compulsary snake scene... but rather well acted.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Jovan
that scene was ... weird to say the least... also kinda useless

It had the disadvantage of being framed in a movie that was an almost laughable piece of smegma, so naturally, any bit of any actual quality at all, would seem a bit weird in that context.

queeq
laughing out loud

You seem to be going more sour by the minute. wink

Sadako of Girth
Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiive yourself to the darksiiiiiide.... it is the only way.... stick out tongue

queeq
The pickle way.

Sadako of Girth
Not in the Clerks 2 sense, I would hope.... stick out tongue

queeq
Which I haven't seen.

Sadako of Girth
Oooops best not spoil that for you then... Its a gem...

queeq
Is it? I heard it wasn't as good as Clerks 1. That's why I've been reluctant to watch it.

Sadako of Girth
It is different. The characters in Clerks were in their "College age/bummed out at not knowing what they wanna do with their life" phase, which is one thing to identify with, but the characters then grew for the second movie and therefore the dilemmas they face are more something we at our current age range have to deal with. That seemed to put some (especially the younger) folk off. Along with the less-nihilism vibe and bigger production feel.

I thought it was well worth seeing though, there is some classic stuff in there..

queeq
Ah....

Any good Jay and Slient Bob in there?

Sadako of Girth
Yeah they get a fair old bit of screentime in the film.
There is some classic stuff in there from them....

queeq
Great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.